Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Recent gang shootings

3 posters

Go down

Recent gang shootings Empty Recent gang shootings

Post  dstrm300 Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:09 pm

A Redlands man found shot at a San Bernardino apartment complex Friday night, Sept. 27, died of his wounds.
Police responding to reports of shots fired at the Wishfield Apartments in the 5100 block of North 3rd Avenue at 7:53 p.m. found the victim in a carport area with a gunshot wound to the upper body, according to a San Bernardino Police Department news release.
The victim was taken to Loma Linda University Medical Center, where he was pronounced dead at 8:49 p.m., according to the San Bernardino County coroner’s office. He was identified as Randy Terriel Coleman, 25, of Redlands.
Police have no information about a suspect or a motive, the police news release said.

Rialto-An apparent gang shooting killed a 20-year-old Rialto man at an apartment complex in that city, police say.
Marion Demorris Smith died at a hospital following the 8:40 p.m. gunfire Tuesday, Oct. 1, at 1150 North Willow Avenue, where investigators say he once lived.
“The victim was a gang member,” Capt. Randy De Anda said Wednesday. “He was involved in an argument with two other (rival) gang members.”
Several shots were fired and one of them hit Smith, said De Anda. No other persons or buildings are known to have been struck.
Police are searching for two suspects, but say witnesses have provided no detailed descriptions of the men.

SAN BERNARDINO >> A 30-year-old man who was fatally shot Saturday night at an apartment complex was involved in an argument with another man earlier, police said Sunday.
Police received a call at 8:32 p.m. about a man who was shot multiple times in an apartment complex at 1297 E. Lynwood Drive.
James Edddie Merkson of San Bernardino was identified by police as the man who suffered gunshot wounds to his upper torso.
It was the city’s 38th homicide this year, police Sgt. Gary Robertson said.
Merkson, who was not a resident at the apartment complex, was involved in an argument with a man just before the shooting, according to a San Bernardino Police Department news release.

Merkson was found in the courtyard suffering from gunshot wounds.
“The victim was transported to Loma Linda University Medical Center where medical personnel pronounced him dead,” Robertson said Saturday night. “We are just in the beginning stages of our investigation and no suspect information is available as of yet.”
Robertson said he is not aware of any relationship that shows gang involvement.
On Saturday, night residents said they heard multiple shots minutes before police arrived.
“I heard at least six shots,” resident Laura Da Silva said. “This is probably retaliation for what happened last week.”

Da Silva was referring to Randy Coleman, a Redlands man who was found with apparent gunshot wounds on Sept. 28 in a carport area at the Wishfield Apartments in the 5100 block of Third Avenue.
He also died at Loma Linda University Medical Center.

The guy in the 1st article was from Hustle Squad, I wont speak on it too much but it's sum stuff brewing in the Toe and in the Dino. My cuzzins bf got killed in the Zions a lil while ago too. He was from the Zions and got chipped comin out the Dorjils. I wont say shit is hot cuz murders are constant in the area but niggaz is actin really hostile right now. 
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Recent gang shootings Empty Re: Recent gang shootings

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Oct 14, 2013 12:27 pm

Yeah, a homie was letting me know about it., said the dude from Rialto was named moe man from No Cuttz. Things could get out of control in a minute. But I sure hope not.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliKid Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:06 pm

A bunch of policemen Rialto and Fontana the other day on this Rialto block and a heli on top don't know what was going on maybe this is has something to do with it
CaliKid
CaliKid
Soldier

Number of posts : 348
Registration date : 2012-10-20

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Oct 14, 2013 2:45 pm

I heard the gang unit was all over the Hustle Squads just after that dude from No Cuttz got killed.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:53 pm

SAN BERNARDINO -- A 56-year-old San Bernardino man was shot and killed Monday night at an apartment complex.
Tyrone Jones died at the scene at 1908 Little Zion Manor, San Bernardino police said.
Officers came to the complex at 7:12 p.m. on a report of a shooting.
They found the victim in the carport area suffering from a gunshot wound to his upper torso.
The motive for the shooting is unknown.
Jones is the 36th person killed in San Bernardino this year.

Not too sure if this is even gang related but thought I would post it anyways. The numbers are fuccin off, I personnally know of two murders that were not documented in the news or any kind of media publications. 36 is bullshit. As far as Rialto goes right now, it's a lot more goin on then is bein told. I really dont wanna speak on it cuz it hits close to home but shit is poppin in the Toe right now in more places then two. 
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Oct 15, 2013 12:58 pm

Got word of this last night. He was a triple OG. This new wave gang banging is a disgrace. These young dudes kill senior citizens and long time OG's now.

R.I.P. OG Tyrone. 

Edit: some rumors flying around that it was 18st Maze.

Last edited by TumbleWeedBity on Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:03 pm; edited 2 times in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:00 pm

I just noticed the news says this was the 36th murder of the year in the last article I posted. That was printed this morning, in the article about the guy getting killed on Lynwood it says 38th murder, that was posted like a day earlier then the other one.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:08 pm

As far as the numbers go, yeah, they're being under reported as per usual. I know of a handful of murders that haven't been noted by the city because they occurred literally across the street from unincorporated land, but still within city limits. 

It's how San Bernardino city officials/Police roll. Been going on for years. This is the most trust worthy source for this kind of information. Site count hasn't been updated yet, but it will be soon.

http://www.goodbadcorrupt.com
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Tue Oct 15, 2013 1:14 pm

Thats a good site, it's a lot more accurate.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Oct 26, 2013 3:42 pm

San Bernardino, CA: A man was shot outside a San Bernardino grocery store Friday night.

At around 9:00pm PT Friday night, a man was shot in the head outside the El Super grocery store located at 1578 West Base Line in San Bernardino, California.

Authorities are saying that the suspect allegedly hid and waited for the unidentified victim and was shot in the back in the head. 

The victim was taken to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in Colton, California where the man was pronounced dead.

Witnesses reported the gunman running across West Base Line through a dirt field then jumped into a black Honda.

Authorities are saying that the suspect remains at large.

______

This was in the middle of PJ's and Gilbert street turfs. The day before this, some dude was killed in the Flats. The dude who got shot last night was an ese, wonder if it's related. 
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down