Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vegan's are just as bad as the flesh eaters they criticize?

2 posters

Go down

Vegan's are just as bad as the flesh eaters they criticize?   Empty Vegan's are just as bad as the flesh eaters they criticize?

Post  Earth Horse Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:48 pm

Also here is the article

http://www.iflscience.com/plants-and-animals/plants-can-hear-themselves-being-eaten

Earth Horse
Associate

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2014-01-21

Back to top Go down

Vegan's are just as bad as the flesh eaters they criticize?   Empty a series worth watching

Post  Earth Horse Wed Jul 09, 2014 5:00 pm

The study has been going on for at least 2 decades but the topic is growing momentum.  Many spiritual leaders of the East have always spoke on this issue.  What I find interesting is the connection between fruits and nuts that hold all the nutrients we need.  There is also something I just stumbled across that I find highly suspect but worth looking into nonetheless "breatharians" those who live off of oxygen alone or claim to.

Earth Horse
Associate

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2014-01-21

Back to top Go down

Vegan's are just as bad as the flesh eaters they criticize?   Empty Re: Vegan's are just as bad as the flesh eaters they criticize?

Post  American Zombie Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:50 am

Yup I've heard about this before. Basically it all comes down to where a person decides to draw the line. Some vegetarians say fish and even chicken is fair game but won't eat any red meat, while vegans won't even consume dairy or fish. Then you get into the fact that plants are living things too, so you wind up as a breatharian if you want to be logically consistent. 

Then we could get into the fact that many animals would go extinct if people stopped consuming them, and whether or not that would be better than farming them just to slaughter them. Turns into one big philosophical can of worms.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Vegan's are just as bad as the flesh eaters they criticize?   Empty Re: Vegan's are just as bad as the flesh eaters they criticize?

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down