Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CG's continued...

+6
Drop Out
P_LOKO
CaliforniaRepublic
B.G.Nutt YrDp
TumbleWeed
Ty
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

CG's continued... Empty CG's continued...

Post  Ty Tue Feb 05, 2008 3:13 pm

Anyway after Medley rode on them Pomona fools, the CG's stock soared. That one incident did more for establishing they hood than any thing outside the conflict with the heights. Speaking of which was one of the most vicious episodes of all the Westside battles. I know Mt. Vernon and the Flats have had their thing going on for decades but the war between CG's and the heights was a completely different thing. It went from tension to an armed battle like over night. Of course it didn't happen that way but the match that lit the fuse was struck at Top Cat Liquor on Highland. Top Cat was kind of a no man's land. It was in between Disneyland and the Heights at the corner of State Street and Highland Avenue. Bobby and some of the homies from the heights got into alittle disagreement with some cats from the CG's. What should have ended with a bruised ego or two erupted into all out warfare when the CG's rode through the heights and gunned down Bobby's older brother Kevin Allen in front of their house.

Kevin was much loved in the Heights and there was no shortage of people itching for some get back. Well one thing led to another and you had one of the bloodiest episodes between Westside gangs yet seen. It was really senseless considering the close relations between both hoods. Particularly the fact that a good deal of the people affiliated with the heights either lived or had lived in the CG's at onetime or another. It would have given the heights a bit of an advantage in most cases but the confusing layout of their neighborhood was of no advantage in this case because many of the CG's elite shooters had played youth sports at the Delman Heights Center and knew the general layout if not the back street outlets. The CG's were also very familiar with who was who in the heights because both neighborhoods attended Cajon together.

This was a time when most of the OG CG's made their names. It was also a time when both sides lost loved ones and shed a gang of tears. Eventually tempers cooled abit but nothing was ever forgotten nor forgiven. I mean how could you forgot when you had events like the murder of Cecil Scott. Cecil got caught slippin talkin to his girl at her car window. By the time he saw the shooter all he could do was dash into the driveway of his house and hide under a parked car. Determined to get his target, the shooter hopped out and slide an uzi underneath and let loose. Needless to say they made a mess of Cecil and the car was useless. It was to bad because Cecil was a likeable person. To make matters worse his girl was pregnant at the time, just another senseless casualty.

The CG's also had cats like Lil Robbie, a little light skinned dude that was known to be a ladies man. Robbie get stabbed to death by a jealous female during an argument. There was also John Holmes who's younger brother Peter lived on 19th in the Zions for years. John got shot driving back into his hood near California and Baseline. He tried to drive himself to the hospital but crashed and died on Medical Center a couple blocks from community Hospital. You also had Green Eyed Gary and Boo. Gary got killed a couple years ago and Boo got locked up for killing his abusive step-father. Of the two Gary was better known, he lived down the street from my brothers when we were in Jr. high and kept up cordial relations from then on. He had an unkept appearance, always looking like he was in need of a bath or shower and a comb. He had dark green eyes which gave him a sinister appearance and enjoyed a reputation for being a rider but the only work I know for sure he put in was an accident.

There was also Jay D "my road dog at Golden Valley," John John a tall lanky cat who I never liked for no particular reason." Mont, Steve Key, Dora, Tony and Tracy V., Fat Boy, Sherae, Lil Nicky, The General, Big Rube., etc. The CG's also had a couple success or simi success stories in sports. Back in the late 80s Big Ruben Jackson was the talk of the town with his 90 plus mile an hour fastball. He rode that right arm right into the baseball draft where he was selected by the Detroit Tigers. Unfortunately Rube's career never amounted to much as he loved to drink as much as pitch. There was also Peter Macon who was straight as they come, he simply lived in the Gardens for a while. Peter went back somewhere to Utah or someplace and was an All-American Tight end at the DII level. After college Peter got a job working for a beer brewer and to my knowledge hasn't been back to San Bernardino since. Smart man indeed. Then you had Lee Davis, JD's brother who played for years in the San Francisco Giants farm system. Never made it to the big leagues but not because he didn't try. Their was also Eric Alozie who went to Washington on a football scholarship and became a lawyer. The most successful of the group at least in terms of athletic success was Ron Rivers. Ronnie grew up in the CG's on Colorado with his brother Leroy who we called Octwo. Ronnie played 5 years in the NFL spending most of his time as a backup to Barry Sanders in Detroit. Just goes to show there are options but the outcome depends on which path you choose to follow.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

CG's continued... Empty Re: CG's continued...

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Feb 05, 2008 11:22 pm

Once again nice recap on the Westside history Ty Ty, made me reminisce about some things. Brought back some dark times from when I was still running around out there. May all my niggas who died from this nonsense rest in peace.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

CG's continued... Empty CGz IN DHbk BKEEF

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:09 pm

THATS A LL BKIT ABKOUT BKACC IN THE DAY IAMA BKRING IT HOME WIT THIS THE BKEEF STARTED DUE TO MIX A OG FROM HOOD WHO WAS KILLED BKY A PDL MEMBKER AT THE CLUBk NEXT TO TOP CAT A ARGUMENT BKROKE OUT OR WHATEVER WIT SOME HEIGHTk BKOYz WHO WAS WIT SOME PDLk CATz...SO WHEN THE CLUBk ENDED THE HEIGHT BKOY TOLD THE PDL NICGA TO SHOOT THE BKIG HOMIE WHICH HE DID 17TEEN TIMES IN DDRUG HIM TO THE OTHER SIDE OF THE CLUBk ALSO THE BKIG HOMIE BKIG VO GOT SHOT IN THE LEG THE HOMIE LIL MIKE GOT OFF ON THEM WIT THE MAC-10...FROM THAT DAY ON IT WAS WAS WAR MY CUZZN LIL LIL SCOOPA LOC IN LIL NASTY IN LIL MARKIE D GOT IN TO AT LUV'D ONES BKARBKER SHOP WIT JAMAL HAMPTON AKA LIL BKLOCK WHO WAS DISSN THE HOOD THEY HAD WORDS CUZ LEFT THE SHOP THE HOMIES FOLLOWED CUZ IN MURDERD CUZ EVER SINCE THAN ITS BKEEN WORSER IT TILL THUS DAY ITS STILL DHBK PJGK...ALLEY MAZE GARDEN GANG....

Last edited by Baby ReeCe aka Y.G.Poopa on Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:10 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mis spelled word)

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Number of posts : 309
Registration date : 2008-03-29

http://myspace.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:10 pm

DH and PDL fell out over some shit a while back, aint nothing really going on between the two and relations have basically been dropped as of now. Some of them niggas wanna get extra'd out with it and claim they DHBK, but thats laughable as nothing has really even happen. Aside from a few lumpy heads.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Apr 01, 2008 2:40 pm

Can someone give me the scoop on the CG's and the 5's? Whats going on there? Sunday night when I was in Rialto at my auntie place some youngsters from 5x came through talking about fuck "collard greens" obviously dissing the CG's these young cats was claiming CGK and all this other madness. Did yall fall out with the 5's? I know yall never been tight or nothing like that, from what I got from it, it was always like dont fuck with us and we wont fuck with yall type of thing yall had going on. But these young cats made it seem like yall was heading in another direction with it now.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

CG's continued... Empty CGz N 5xZ

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:49 pm

SHIT FROM WHAT I WAS TOLD WHEN I BKANG ON A 5x LIL NICGA CUZ WAS LIKE NAH WE DONT BKEEF WIT YALL WE GOOD WIT YALL NICGAS IN THIS N THAT WHICH WE IS CUZ ARE HOODS RIDE TOGETHER YOU FILL ME CUZ WE BKEEF WIT THE HEIGHTzK N REJECTzk CUZ LOL...BKUT NAH THEY SAID ITS SOME YOUNG NICGAS CLAIMN A CLICC CALL CALI GANGSTAz YOU FILL BKUT YEA THE 5x NICGA MADE A DISS SONG IN ALL THAT SAYN FUCC COLLA GREENz I TOLD CUZ WE GOTTA SHOOT A HEAD UPjk BKUT IT AINT NO BKEEF WIT CGz N 5x

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Apr 01, 2008 3:56 pm

See thats the thing i never understood with these young cats out there. Even if it was just some personal beefs between certain individuals of each hood, saying shit like that can set a whole hood against another and start a war.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

CG's continued... Empty CGz

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Tue Apr 01, 2008 4:15 pm

yea man thats what it is cuz most of my family from the 5 so i got on cuz head dude was like nawK that aint to yall in this in that cut it short i told cuz he oh me a head upJK...

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Apr 06, 2008 3:30 pm

Poopa, whats the thing like between yall and some of the Eastside Crips? PPHG? Top Gang?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

CG's continued... Empty CGCRipJK

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:40 pm

shit i dont like them PPHGCk.....niCGas i dont no where the TOP Gang niCGas...id located aint them the IE MOB 714 niCGas.....if so my uncle is Bkig I

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:44 pm

Is it like that with the CG's in general or is it just some personal shit? The TG's is over off of 9th and Sierra Way and down to the outskirts of Meadow Brook ESV hood. In that general area. They been going at it with the Squad G's.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Sun Apr 06, 2008 6:55 pm

if 1 Garden niCGa bkeefn than we all bkeefn like i said it you Not from Alley Bkoyz Maze Gang than we aint fuccn wit you...in we fucc wit 5x niCGas on some family type shit...

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Tue Apr 08, 2008 4:49 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:DH and PDL fell out over some shit a while back, aint nothing really going on between the two and relations have basically been dropped as of now. Some of them niggas wanna get extra'd out with it and claim they DHBK, but thats laughable as nothing has really even happen. Aside from a few lumpy heads.

Yeah, i was 'gone ask you about that Becasue i just got word about that PDL/DHB beef this weekend, which left me curious about the whole Sepulveda Boys thing, because wasnt they all mixed in that together? I'm not even surprised about the whole thing really...
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Apr 08, 2008 5:54 pm

Yeah its a bit confusing how the whole thing went down, but you know how shit is these days. Business just went sour, its the same ol song as usual.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Wed Apr 09, 2008 10:02 pm

CUZ TINY COTTON GOT INTO A SCUFFLE WIT A PDL NICGA IN STARTER FROM THE HEIGHTz KILLED HIM....YA DIG I NO ABKOUT ALL THIS SHIT GARDENz IN HEIGHTzK STARTED BKEEFN WHEN LIL BLOKC GOT MERCED HOMIE MY CUZZN IS SAUH FROM DHBK....i kicced it wit Tiny Cotton on the Way Way he bkeen to my fuccn house nicga i no YU YU Tiny Cotton bkig bkro cuz...my cuzzn got a bkaby bky his sister

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:02 pm

Baby ReeCe aka Y.G.Poopa wrote:CUZ TINY COTTON GOT INTO A SCUFFLE WIT A PDL NICGA IN STARTER FROM THE HEIGHTz KILLED HIM....YA DIG I NO ABKOUT ALL THIS SHIT GARDENz IN HEIGHTzK STARTED BKEEFN WHEN LIL BLOKC GOT MERCED HOMIE MY CUZZN IS SAUH FROM DHBK....i kicced it wit Tiny Cotton on the Way Way he bkeen to my fuccn house nicga i no YU YU Tiny Cotton bkig bkro cuz...my cuzzn got a bkaby bky his sister

What'chu mean the CG's and DH funk started when Mally Mall got killed? are you confused about something? Your hood and DH been beefing since you was in diapers young homie. Whats so hard to understand about that?

Get this clear, this aint no new booty ass millennium beef. This goes back deep and I just cant understand how someone who claims they from the Gardens wouldn't know about it. How is that even possible? Do you realize how much carnage this DH and CG shit produced on the Westside? Obviously not.

Now I understand that this more recent incident "reignited" the flame all over again but by NO MEANS was this the start of the beef. Tempers where cool for a little minute but by no means was it over homie. TOO much blood was shed on them streets for something like that to ever take place. Niggas got tired of dying period.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Wed Apr 09, 2008 11:43 pm

ON MY HOOD I WAS ON THE WAY WAY WIT MY COUSIN SAUH TINY COTTON IN SOME DONUT HOLES....IN THEY DIDNT SAY NOTHN ABKOUT BKEEF IT WAS 4 GARDEN NICGAS IN LIKE 10 HEIGHT NICGAS CUZ....THE FUCC I GOTTA SIT HERE IN KEEP TELLN YOU NICGAS TINY COTTON IS RELATED TO JB FROM GARDENz YOU DUMB ASS NICGAS LIKE I SAID THAT SHIT GOT JUMPEN IN 05 NICGA LIL CHA CHIE BKITCH ASS HIS GRANDMA STAY IN THE Gz CUZ.....HE USE TO KICC WIT MY COUSIN ON COLORADO TILL THE HOMIES RAN CUZ OUT THE HOOD AJ AKA LIL KILLA TROY IS MY BKIG BKROTHER NICGA.....LIKE I SAID 05 NICGAS WAS NOT TALKN ABKOUT SHIT BABY SWAMP WAS TALKN ABKOUT KILLN 40 GLOCC IN THE COLTON NICGAS THATS USE YO BKE RIDIN UP IN DOWN THE WAY WAY..IN THE GREEN SUBURN....NICGA ON CRIPjk I USE TO BKE ON THE WAY WAY IN STILL DO MY CUZZN FROM NUTTY BKLOCC STAY ON THE WAY WAY MY NICGAS FROM GRAPE ST....ON THE WAY WAY....MY HOOVA NICGAS IS ON THE WAY WAY CUZ...HEIGHTzk NICGAS HIDE ON THE EAST SIDE WHY YOU THINK THEM APARTMENTS GOT SHOT UPjk BKY US IN THE GRAPE ST....KILLED A DELMANN HEIGHTk NICGA IN HIS BKITCH....

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:00 am

Poopa...you can't be serious...are you for real??? I ain't got NOTHING to do with DH or CG but even "I" knew they had serious beef from the getgo!! LOL
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Apr 10, 2008 12:06 pm

Well if this aint some shit. LOL. Oh man some of the things I've seen on the internet never cease to amaze me. Little nigga log out, and stay out with all this 3rd and 4th hand misinformation.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Thu Apr 10, 2008 11:50 pm

LOL....SBSUN.COM TELL IT ALL TYPE IN CALIFORNIA GARDEN CRIPS go on google type California Garden Crips i think it bkring upJK that niCGa named Baby ReeCe aka Y.G.Scoopa Loc lol.....nyte ryda what the fucc cuz your not from the Dino...paid in full is a net groupie

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:47 am

LOL at not knowing the beefs and history of your own hood!! Seems like EVERYBODY in the dino been knew how far the beef between CG and DH really went back...except you. And you supposely claim the Gardens?? What a damn shame...This square ass clown is pure entertainment right here...
lol!
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:54 am

BIG BLAKK #2

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:02 am

OVS13xBELMONT*LOCOZ wrote:BIG BLAKK #2

LOL
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:33 am

lol at this shit. we can use the entertainment on the forum. sometimes..it would be boring if everyone just agreed on everything all the time
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  B.G.Nutt YrDp Fri Apr 11, 2008 5:04 pm

i stay in the HOOD lol....in we didnt start getn on Heightz Bkoyz tuff till we merced LIL Blokc aka Mally Mal i no the shit go way bkacc from when they set Ricky Wolly from Gardenz on fire bkacc when the North Side Fontana Traccz was tryna do somethin...cant no niCGa tell me abkput my own hood lol.....bkut shit got real serious when lil blokc got killed thats how it got started wit Trashadena dookie lanezK homie in they start bkeefen wit the heightz over a fght they had on the way way after tiny cotton caught a fade wit flee dLK nicga than they killed him...lol....i no what craccz off cuz LOL in the heightz bkeef wit PPHGk they had a shoot out at the gas station bky the Disney lands

B.G.Nutt YrDp
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum