Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MGD 13 on Rialto/San Bernardino/Colton borderline

+3
CaliforniaRepublic
dstrm300
American Zombie
7 posters

Go down

MGD 13 on Rialto/San Bernardino/Colton borderline Empty MGD 13 on Rialto/San Bernardino/Colton borderline

Post  American Zombie Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:41 am

This gang used to be in the neighborhood thats off Macy street south of Rialto ave and north of Mill. They used to keep this area heavily tagged up with MGD 13 during the 90's. They were always on the wall by the tracks off Rialto ave. by meridian as everyone else was .. They also had members living in 5X hood in those houses north of where the apartments are on 5th... I can't even think of what MGD stood for but they pushed LA hard..And as far as I know, theirs no such "MGD13" in LA..Just curious if anyone else ever heard of this gang

Last edited by cray on Mon Oct 20, 2008 2:58 am; edited 1 time in total
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

MGD 13 on Rialto/San Bernardino/Colton borderline Empty Re: MGD 13 on Rialto/San Bernardino/Colton borderline

Post  dstrm300 Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:44 am

i've heard of em neva met anybody who push it tho. I seen it hit up over on Foothill a couple times 2
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

MGD 13 on Rialto/San Bernardino/Colton borderline Empty Re: MGD 13 on Rialto/San Bernardino/Colton borderline

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:11 pm

I know a "MGBX2" in L.A., but they bloods.... it looks similar to MGDX3 from a distance. Lol, far fetched huh? lol...
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:21 pm

Whats the MGB stand for? And why the X2? I remember someone on the forum saying that a lot of bloods rep the deuce? Don't know how true that is...
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:47 am

Someone in another thread said it stood for Mexicans Getting Down..
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Nov 08, 2008 2:46 pm

i always thougth MGD stood for mexicans getting drunk...lol "mgd is the beer for me"

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:00 pm

v Miller Genuine Draft trece
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:03 pm

ive always repped that v. BL 13 myself. lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:25 pm

DontTrip.420gang.ie wrote:i always thougth MGD stood for mexicans getting drunk...lol "mgd is the beer for me"

I used to bumb that song all the time...the whole Rhythmalism album by Quik was solid. Probably my favorite from dude. I used to ONLY fucks with MGD...until I discovered BevMo that is...LOL, now it's Sapporo, Hefenweizen Pyramid, and Sierra Nevada Pale Ale Laughing
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:27 pm

that bevmo shit is expensive. but ya, im a card carrying member...lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:31 pm

Yeah, that shit is hella expensive...10 dollars for fucking 6 pack Evil or Very Mad ...but I'm a card carrying member myself LOL
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:37 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:Yeah, that shit is hella expensive...10 dollars for fucking 6 pack Evil or Very Mad ...but I'm a card carrying member myself LOL

last time i went some fuckin worker there reccommended some beer. he said that alot of college kids like it, its selling out fast. so i bought the shit but just a six pack, like 10 bucks. i had a fuckin serreno chile in it. i popped that shit open, it had to be the nastiest fuck thing ive ever tasted. i oughta go back in jack the dude for ten bucks...lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:46 pm

LOL, I know whatcha mean. I'm the type that likes to try different beers from around the world, but I would have to say at least HALF of them that I have tried are fucking terrible to the point where you won't even want to finish the bottle! A good example would be "Anchor Steam" the San Francisco beer or Pyramid's Thunderhead...take a sip of that and it'll have ya throwing up!
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:49 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:Whats the MGB stand for? And why the X2? I remember someone on the forum saying that a lot of bloods rep the deuce? Don't know how true that is...

The X2 is for 20, which is one of the streets that Miller Gangster Bloods are on... 120th/Avalon area. The Dub....
The bloods on the westside are primarily the ones that bang the 2X, and alot of that is from their alliance with BRIMS, which Brims were bangin' on those streets before the whole BLOOD thing came into play. I dont really know about the Eastside bloods though.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:52 pm

last night i was sippin on some of that Dous Eckies or however you spell it, lol, the dark kind. Wsant bad. It went down kind of smooth compared to some other beers i've had lately.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Nov 08, 2008 3:54 pm

Corona is still my favorite "starter drink"... They had some other beer not too long ago, i think it was called tequiza. Anybody remember that??? It went down hella smooth.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:06 pm

Jae wrote:last night i was sippin on some of that Dous Eckies or however you spell it, lol, the dark kind. Wsant bad. It went down kind of smooth compared to some other beers i've had lately.

Yeah that's one of my favorites right there...I always pick me up one from the gas station. Never tried the dark kind, but the green bottle is with the business.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:23 pm

is that right!? I was going to check out the green bottle NEXT time. Which is tonight, lol...
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Nov 08, 2008 4:45 pm

Haha, yeah I think I'm gonna go get one in a few minutes...feeling like having one them right about now Cool
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:18 pm

those are all cool, but i usually stick to the bud light.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Nov 08, 2008 5:57 pm

I been fuckin with that Modelo tall can lately, Bohemia is another good Mexican beer.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:40 am

What yaw know about Fat Tire or Stella Artuoi?

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:58 am

Mannnn...I can't fucks with that Fat Tire homie...I saw it in the fridge at Bevmo, so I thought it must be good...bought the six pack bottles, and I couldn't even finish it LOL...couldn't stand the taste. I guess it is one of the more popular beers though. But that Stella is some good shit though...just kinda expensive.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

MGD 13 on Rialto/San Bernardino/Colton borderline Empty MGD 13

Post  LOCO ANGELES Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:07 am

MGD WAS NEVER A GANG JUST A SMALL CLIK IT STOOD 4 MEXICANS GETTING DOWN FIRST THEY CLAIMED WEST LOS BUT THEN THEY GOT CLIKED UP WIT EITHER ROOTS TOWN OR JIMS TOWN BUT EVENTUALY THE MAIN HEAD ENDED UP GETTING JUMPED IN 2 THE GANG THEY GOT CLIKED UP WITH SO THEY DROPPED BUT THEY WERE NEVER PUTTING IN WORK I REMEMBER BAK IN THA 90S SOXLOS USE 2 PUNK EM ALMOST EVERY DAY I REMEMBER ONE OF THE SOXLOS FOOLS BUSTED A 40 OUNCE BEER ON ONE OF THE MGDS MAIN HEAD HEAD LOL

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

Post  panic loc Mon Jan 12, 2009 9:01 pm

DONTxTRIP wrote:those are all cool, but i usually stick to the bud light.

All about the BUD ICE two for three now that's a deal n a half

panic loc
Wannabe

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2009-01-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum