Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

escondido viejo

+10
NorthCounty
esco viejo westside gang
wolfman
Ceast
Drop Out
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
SURCALMEX
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
dstrm300
14 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

escondido viejo Empty escondido viejo

Post  dstrm300 Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:40 pm

anybody heard of a gang named Escondido Viejo? And Dicer u ever heard of Ontario Locos 13?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

escondido viejo Empty Re: escondido viejo

Post  dstrm300 Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:44 pm

San Bernardino California: Encyclopedia II - San Bernardino California - Street gangs
The City of San Bernardino is known for gang activity. Below is a list of some street gangs in the city. Chicano gangs -w/s verdugo Mount Vernon Rifa -w/s verdugo Calle Siete Locos (7th Street) (Dukes Clique) -w/s verdugo 11th Str. Diablos -w/s verdugo Sur Crazy Ones -w/s verdugo Counts (Lil Count Gangsters-LCG-, Royal Counts-RCG-, Lady Counts) -w/s verdugo Manor Boys -Muscoy X3 -w/s verdugo X3 -e/s Del Rosa Rifa -E/S Trece (they claim L.A.) -E/S Verdugo MeadowBrook Rifa (Dukes clique) -E/S Verdugo Sur -E/S Verdugo Waterman Gar ...

I found this on sum sight called global oneness it, list Muscoy 13, Del Rosa Rifa, and 11th st Diablos. That makes me wonder if they are indeed real gangs because if they were'nt im pretty sure they wouldn't be on this sight. They alsohad ES Trece which surprised me, because I have never even seen a ES Trece hit up n the Dino nor have I ran into one. But maybe that's just me.

Last edited by dstrm300 on Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:49 pm

Sounds bogus. Also that list is from our earliest forum, a list that Jae/Cray compiled very early on I believe, before facts were set in stone, so don't take that list so accurately. Seems like all these other websites viewed our forum and ran with it.

On the topic though, I never heard of this gang/area in IE.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:51 pm

Looks like one our old lists that Jae or somebody did.

I think I remember hearing their was a so called 11th st Diablos, I mean I know Ive heard it mentioned before. But since I never actually saw somebody from there, or even seen it hit up. I stopped listing it as a real gang, until someone can prove its real
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:53 pm

As time goes on our lists and info become more accurate as we learn whats real and whats not. And as we learn to base things on fact and not just what we heard mixed in with recycled internet info. Were always getting closer to the truth
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Mon Nov 17, 2008 3:57 pm

what about how they have 7th st as a Dukes clicc along wit MBR. That kinda tripped me out, is it tru? I kno sum westside gangs, the flats and ESV get along but they're insisting that a westside and eastside gang r allied and I have never heard of nuthin like that
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:01 pm

No somebody got it mixed up. MeadowBrook calls themselves MeadowBrook Dukes. WSV don't have a Dukes Click as far I know. People got it twisted because Payaso from WSV 7th St, has a rap group with his brothers from WSV CSL, and its called the Dukes Click. But the group also has members from the SGV like from Bassett and Puente. So its a rap group not to be confused with an actual click or MeadowBrook Dukes.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Mon Nov 17, 2008 4:07 pm

oh, that makes a lot mo since. Good lookin on clearin that shit up my niggs.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Nov 17, 2008 5:59 pm

Who the fuck is Ontario Locos? I know ive heard of them some place else or are they like a click from OVS or something?
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:17 pm

shit I aint sure my nigg I came across them this mornin, never heard of them b4 that.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:44 pm

ive never heard of Ontario Locos... probably some young high school kids who got nothing else better to do... like when i was in high school... i got hit up by "Sureno Thugs 13" supposedly from onterio... and this was when i was a freshman... but they didnt do nothing... i was by myself walkin home from school... and 3 of them pulled up along side of me and got out... i was ready to throw down even though i knew i would get my ass beat... but they did nothing... just hit me up... asked me where i was from... then bounced... wtf was the whole point of that lol

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE Mon Nov 17, 2008 6:54 pm

i heard of esco viejo

Escondido Viejo 13 DBS Clique... but they aint the Inland Empire... theyre San Diego County

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Soldier

Number of posts : 486
Registration date : 2008-09-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:37 pm

AINT NO ONTERIO LOCOs, WHO EVER MADE OR REMADE THE LISH MUST OF GOT CONFUSED WITH ONTERIO N BELMONT LOCOs OR SOMETHING BUT I NEVER HEARD OF NO STR8 ONTERIO LOCOs WITH OUT THE SUNKIST OR BELMONT...I GOT INTO IT WITH SOME VATO ON SG WHO SWORE UP N DOWN THAT ONTERIO X3 N OVS WHERE TWO DIFFERENT GANGS...THATS WHY I DONT GO ON THAT SHIT ANYMORE HOWS SOME INTERNET GANGSTER FROM CHI OR NY GONA TELL ME WHAT VARRIOS ARE IN MY CITY.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Nov 17, 2008 7:57 pm

DICERxBELMONT LOCOs wrote:AINT NO ONTERIO LOCOs, WHO EVER MADE OR REMADE THE LISH MUST OF GOT CONFUSED WITH ONTERIO N BELMONT LOCOs OR SOMETHING BUT I NEVER HEARD OF NO STR8 ONTERIO LOCOs WITH OUT THE SUNKIST OR BELMONT...I GOT INTO IT WITH SOME VATO ON SG WHO SWORE UP N DOWN THAT ONTERIO X3 N OVS WHERE TWO DIFFERENT GANGS...THATS WHY I DONT GO ON THAT SHIT ANYMORE HOWS SOME INTERNET GANGSTER FROM CHI OR NY GONA TELL ME WHAT VARRIOS ARE IN MY CITY.

Real Talk all them Chicago and NYC fools don't know whats up in Southern Califas gangs are at a whole nother level here in Southern Cali than in NYC more organized here
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Nov 17, 2008 8:35 pm

surcalmex wrote:
DICERxBELMONT LOCOs wrote:AINT NO ONTERIO LOCOs, WHO EVER MADE OR REMADE THE LISH MUST OF GOT CONFUSED WITH ONTERIO N BELMONT LOCOs OR SOMETHING BUT I NEVER HEARD OF NO STR8 ONTERIO LOCOs WITH OUT THE SUNKIST OR BELMONT...I GOT INTO IT WITH SOME VATO ON SG WHO SWORE UP N DOWN THAT ONTERIO X3 N OVS WHERE TWO DIFFERENT GANGS...THATS WHY I DONT GO ON THAT SHIT ANYMORE HOWS SOME INTERNET GANGSTER FROM CHI OR NY GONA TELL ME WHAT VARRIOS ARE IN MY CITY.

Real Talk all them Chicago and NYC fools don't know whats up in Southern Califas gangs are at a whole nother level here in Southern Cali than in NYC more organized here
\

Everything you said was true except the Chicago part. Chicago gangs have almost a religious attachment to their gangs. Very highly organized with very strong structure. Seemingly more so than Southern California gangs.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Nov 17, 2008 10:35 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
surcalmex wrote:

\

Everything you said was true except the Chicago part. Chicago gangs have almost a religious attachment to their gangs. Very highly organized with very strong structure. Seemingly more so than Southern California gangs.

Yeah but them fools from NYC are just out of control with no organization just like the NYC Bloods all they do is shoot at innocent people just for the heck of it and there is no higher ranked member that can stop them from doing this Trinitarios are joke too all they care is about getting big in #'s. In Chicago yeah Latin KIngs in my point of view along with the P Stones are the most organized LK's sometimes make me think that they are like a cult or something it's like Latin Kings is there religion or something like that just like Chicago gangs have all that religious cult things like the LK's do here in California it's more of a Family thing with members having different thought when it comes to religions I think here in California it's more about Neighborhood Pride
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceast Sun Jan 10, 2010 3:31 pm

SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE wrote:i heard of esco viejo

Escondido Viejo 13 DBS Clique... but they aint the Inland Empire... theyre San Diego County

In Upper County San Diego. Diablos aren't a click, there a gang. The gang is Varrio Esco Viejo Diablos, AKA Esco Varrio Diablos. Their #1 enemy is Varrio Esco Viejo West Side Gang (VEV WSG). I guess the story is that they USED to be clicks of one gang called Varrio Esco Viejo. But, the clicks started beefin and broke off the rep their own thing. I think there are a few gangs in Escondido (Esco Boys Town, Esco Santos, Esco East Side Gang).

Ceast
Associate

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Fri Jan 15, 2010 2:09 am

ESCO VIEJO is an old san diego county varrio that broke up and now has two of its cliques the DIABLOS and the SANTOS going at it
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Ceast Mon Jan 18, 2010 4:10 pm

wolfman wrote:

ESCO VIEJO is an old san diego county varrio that broke up and now has two of its cliques the DIABLOS and the SANTOS going at it

naw homie, Santos is long gone. There only veteranos reppin Santos-books have been closed! IDK if they still beef with DBS or WSG, cause they are mellowed out vets now.

VEV was the OG hood with a few clicks (Locos-Santos-Diablos-West Side). Then it split into VEV13 (Locos)-VEVSantos-VEVDiablos-VEVWSG back in thr 80's? Que no? I always thought VEV13, Santos and Diablos all kept it cool with each other-besides minor beefs. But WSG became puro enimigas with DBS, and unfriendly with Santos and VEV13. i don't even know if VEV13 is still around. I just think its VEVDBS and VEVWSG now. Some new gang called Esco Boys Town is up and runnin now. People say its new-but i thought that there was a Boys Town back in the 80's.

Ceast
Associate

Number of posts : 78
Registration date : 2010-01-10

Back to top Go down

escondido viejo Empty esco viejo

Post  esco viejo westside gang Mon Apr 19, 2010 8:35 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0obvNonBSEE

esco viejo westside gang

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-04-19

Back to top Go down

Post  NorthCounty Thu Jun 10, 2010 6:46 pm

Ceast wrote:
wolfman wrote:

naw homie, Santos is long gone. There only veteranos reppin Santos-books have been closed! IDK if they still beef with DBS or WSG, cause they are mellowed out vets now.

VEV was the OG hood with a few clicks (Locos-Santos-Diablos-West Side). Then it split into VEV13 (Locos)-VEVSantos-VEVDiablos-VEVWSG back in thr 80's? Que no? I always thought VEV13, Santos and Diablos all kept it cool with each other-besides minor beefs. But WSG became puro enimigas with DBS, and unfriendly with Santos and VEV13. i don't even know if VEV13 is still around. I just think its VEVDBS and VEVWSG now. Some new gang called Esco Boys Town is up and runnin now. People say its new-but i thought that there was a Boys Town back in the 80's.

Naw....there called "Esco Town Bandits" (ETB)......

Last edited by NorthCounty on Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

NorthCounty
Wannabe

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2010-06-04

Back to top Go down

Post  NorthCounty Fri Aug 13, 2010 10:29 pm

http://maps.google.com/maps/ms?ie=UTF8&hl=en&msa=0&msid=110720978235440330685.00048dceae39877907763&ll=33.130651,-117.088466&spn=0.020952,0.036006&t=h&z=15

NorthCounty
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Mon Aug 16, 2010 11:24 pm

IT ALL USED TO BE

ESCO x VIEJO

THAT'S THE WAY IT WAS

BEFORE WSG AND EVD
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  NorthCounty Tue Aug 17, 2010 8:10 pm

wolfman wrote:IT ALL USED TO BE

ESCO x VIEJO

THAT'S THE WAY IT WAS

BEFORE WSG AND EVD

who they beef with back in the day....

NorthCounty
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  NorthCounty Tue Aug 31, 2010 11:34 pm

Last edited by NorthCounty on Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:43 am; edited 2 times in total

NorthCounty
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next