Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For those who want to know Highland the real story

+5
C/Lok
P_LOKO
alfonzemefesto
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

For those who want to know Highland the real story - Page 2 Empty Re: For those who want to know Highland the real story

Post  SURCALMEX Thu Dec 11, 2008 8:55 pm

WOW man I need to see that an Albino Paisa getting down to some Chalino Sanchez music LOL
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

For those who want to know Highland the real story - Page 2 Empty Re: For those who want to know Highland the real story

Post  {~Vicente~} Thu Dec 11, 2008 10:25 pm

"If you're lookin' at me and you can't find me, you must be trippin' ese cause I'm not hidin'"
{~Vicente~}
{~Vicente~}
Soldier

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:49 pm

Don't know too much about CX3, but I do know that the Colonia 13 in Highland has no connections with the Colonia of Oxnard.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Dec 12, 2008 3:55 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:Don't know too much about CX3, but I do know that the Colonia 13 in Highland has no connections with the Colonia of Oxnard.
theres a couple of varrios called colonia. that one in oxnard, san diego, highland, maybe a couple more. just a common name i guess.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:08 pm

In Mexico a Colonia is a neighborhood within a city so Im guessing they use it to as a form of saying neighborhood or an altenative to barrio
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:08 pm

cause colonia(colony) was the name for mexican work camps and neighorhoods..im pretty sure lol
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:10 pm

surcalmex wrote:In Mexico a Colonia is a neighborhood within a city so Im guessing they use it to as a form of saying neighborhood or an altenative to barrio
ya i think they use it in cities as a term for the parts of cities were all the mexicans stay.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Dec 12, 2008 5:10 pm

that shit is nasty...lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2