Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I.E. Artists (HipHop/Rap)

+31
Elsinoe25163
WestInlandSB
wolfman
SSFONTA13
smooth909
alfonzemefesto
tysuave77
JinkyRctongs
C/Lok
rune sindel
Drunky McThuggerton
.02 cents
909VFG909
PAPER'D_UP
{~Vicente~}
QWICCSHOTT
Thief_Sicario
SURCALMEX
kG*SKwAbBlEr15
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
west-end-criminals13
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
scarfizzIE
Grandhustle_909
P_LOKO
American Zombie
Drop Out
W.Devil
TumbleWeed
Ty
CaliforniaRepublic
35 posters

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

I.E. Artists (HipHop/Rap) - Page 3 Empty Re: I.E. Artists (HipHop/Rap)

Post  P_LOKO Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:10 pm

Damn...Im starting to wonder if Sly Boogy is ever gonna come out again...I really hope so. It would be a shame to see a beast like Sly Boogy never get the fame that he deserves. To me, he's always gonna be the best rapper on the West Coast. Although there are other tight ass rappers that rep the West, I can't think of anybody whose flow can even compare to Boogy's.

I been looking for the track "Draw Down" for a minute. Peep it out if yall havn't heard it. Xzibit comes first, Sly murders the second verse.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  scarfizzIE Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:43 pm

Ty wrote:Michael Denmon aka Kay-9ine, is from the westside of San Bernardino. That's it the rest of these cats is pretenders. Scarfizzle or whoever claims IE Projects but ole boy is from Arizona. He used to spend weekends and summers at his cousin house "Billy G." He didn't earn no stripes. The only one from they lil clique that was a true was my luv'd one Eric Moore (RIP) aka Big Stretch and Baby Maldy. In fact the rest of em was soft as mushy grapes. My bad I forgot Tary Este, another young rider from the Carverdale crew.
Nigga i been in Arizona 8 years,, ,,im gonna let ya Bang-Out on the internet,,Project Gang ask your Geez,,,Lol
mr.scarface1 aka scarfizzIE
West-Upperz Urban Empire,,i had to slide threw after reading this Bullshit speakin up on me,,
Straight Comedy,, Twisted Evil
[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil Twisted Evil

Last edited by scarfizzIE on Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
scarfizzIE
scarfizzIE

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2008-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:06 pm

My nigga Nic Nac is on of the hottest rappers comin out the I.E.!! I u never heard of my nigga u will!! I.E. artist is gon bring the west back watch wup I tell u!! The I.E. rap scene is goin to on da map all we need is unity amoug I.E. artist!!!! Look at the Bay, down south niggas from ATL,Florida, these niggas have unity they support each other!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  scarfizzIE Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:18 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
Ty wrote:Michael Denmon aka Kay-9ine, is from the westside of San Bernardino. That's it the rest of these cats is pretenders. Scarfizzle or whoever claims IE Projects but ole boy is from Arizona. He used to spend weekends and summers at his cousin house "Billy G." He didn't earn no stripes. The only one from they lil clique that was a true was my luv'd one Eric Moore (RIP) aka Big Stretch and Baby Maldy. In fact the rest of em was soft as mushy grapes. My bad I forgot Tary Este, another young rider from the Carverdale crew.

The homie Scarfizzie aka Scarface, He from San Bernardino to the bone through and through. From St. Bernardine straight to the Projects. He Scarface 1 from the PJ's, Carvedales. Its niggas from the Heights and all over the West that vouch for him.

Mike Denmon might be from the West but he claims Harlem 30's in the city more so. I don't know much about homeboy but just about everyone in the Heights vouch for him as a solid nigga.

Sly Boogy on the other hand, now thats a straight up imposter off brand ass nigga. He aint from the West probably not even from the E'. NO ONE vouch for ole boy.

40 Glocc who claims CCC is also questionable in my eyes. I mean I've spoke with niggas from his hood, that vouch for him, but he wasn't no rider, like homeboy make it out to be. But, then again 99.9% of these rap niggas is just that....RAP NIGGAS.
West-Upperz homIE,,its been a minute,i see ya still doing it bigg,,if you still have my contact get at me,,
ya boy scarfizzIE
scarfizzIE
scarfizzIE

Back to top Go down

Post  scarfizzIE Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:21 pm

Ty wrote:Ah Loot, hit ole boy on his myspace and ask him what up. I'm tellin you straight up with no heresay or second hand vouchers. Kinfolk is from Arizona, his cousin Billy stayed in Carverdale at the corner of Cleveland and Vine (Mrs Jones house).
Dam nigga Laughing yea im in Az and i like Twisted Evil
scarfizzIE
scarfizzIE

Back to top Go down

Post  scarfizzIE Fri Jun 20, 2008 9:27 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
Ty wrote:I forgot about the city MC's. They was three fools from the Project's that had this single out in '93 called Hollywood Swede about the homie Ronnie James Johnson. I can't recall the names of the other two but one of em was Cicero from the PJ's. They did some shows at Chris Davis in Rialto, the old Metro in Riverside and a couple of minor shows at the old theatre on E.

What about "Big Chuck" from the Projects? If I remember correct thats what he went as in the PJ's. Had some buzz going around the Dino, local shit in the early 90's. Never made it out obviously.
yea the homIE Big Chuck was doin his thang,
scarfizzIE
scarfizzIE

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:01 pm

MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:My nigga Nic Nac is on of the hottest rappers comin out the I.E.!! I u never heard of my nigga u will!! I.E. artist is gon bring the west back watch wup I tell u!! The I.E. rap scene is goin to on da map all we need is unity amoug I.E. artist!!!! Look at the Bay, down south niggas from ATL,Florida, these niggas have unity they support each other!!

I KNOW HES YOUR HOMIE AND ALL BUT HE TALKS ABOUT THINGS HE NEVER BEEN THRO OR SEEN...AND HE SOUNDS DUMB SAYING HES THE KING OF ONTERIO AND THE BEST IN THE IxE BUT THATS JUST IMO CUZ I HAVE HAD A RUN IN OR TWO WITH HIM...DO YOU HAVE VATOS MYSPACE SO FOLKS ON HERE CAN PUT THERE .02 CENTS IN ON HIM?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jun 20, 2008 10:23 pm

Shocked
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Sat Jun 21, 2008 12:22 am

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:
MAFIA304 IE bangin wrote:My nigga Nic Nac is on of the hottest rappers comin out the I.E.!! I u never heard of my nigga u will!! I.E. artist is gon bring the west back watch wup I tell u!! The I.E. rap scene is goin to on da map all we need is unity amoug I.E. artist!!!! Look at the Bay, down south niggas from ATL,Florida, these niggas have unity they support each other!!

I KNOW HES YOUR HOMIE AND ALL BUT HE TALKS ABOUT THINGS HE NEVER BEEN THRO OR SEEN...AND HE SOUNDS DUMB SAYING HES THE KING OF ONTERIO AND THE BEST IN THE IxE BUT THATS JUST IMO CUZ I HAVE HAD A RUN IN OR TWO WITH HIM...DO YOU HAVE VATOS MYSPACE SO FOLKS ON HERE CAN PUT THERE .02 CENTS IN ON HIM?

YEAH HE'S MY NIGGA FO LIFE I BEEN THRU A BUNCH OF SHIT WIT MY NIGGA TO RUMBLES TO BULLETS FLYIN OVER OUR HEADS TO SERVIN FEINS AT CYPRESS PARK!! I VOUCH FOR MY NIGGA NOT JUST CKUZ HE'S MY HOMMIE!! I VOUCH FOR HIM CKUZ I SEEN ALOT OF SHIT WIT MY OWN EYES REAL SHIT GOD AS MY WITNESS!! HE REPS ONTARIO AND THE WHOLE I.E. TO DA FULLEST THATS ALL THAT MATTER FUCK WHAT U THINK OF MY NIGGA PERSONALLY!! SO WHAT HE CONSIDER HIMSELF THE BEST RAPPER IN DA I.E.. THE POINT IS HE'S ONE OF DA HOTTEST RAPPER IN DA I.E. IMO!!!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Jun 21, 2008 8:47 pm

Give your nigga some exposure, and post his music up.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:50 am

U CAN CHECK MY NIGGA SHIT OUT ON MYSPACE!! JUST LOOK UP SOLO RYDAZ!! U HAVE TO PUT IN JUST I SPELLED IT!! SOLO RYDAZ

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Back to top Go down

I.E. Artists (HipHop/Rap) - Page 3 Empty Bennie aka Scarface

Post  Ty Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:08 pm

im gonna let ya Bang-Out on the internet,,Project Gang ask your Geez,,,Lol
mr.scarface1 aka scarfizzIE

E'z up lil homie, ain't no net banging here. Yeah I'm knowin who you is and was Bennie. No need to ask nothing I was there... Vine Street, what it do my people was and is all over the Carverdales. My dog Swede (RIP) Kimbo (RIP), Eric (RIP) and Kira, Earl, Aries and Hoyt, Dale Dale and Tiesha and Tary. Jason (RIP) and Bridgette, Brian and Robert aka Rito, John and the Flowers family. Boss Hogg (RIP). Big Will, Billy, Nicky and Toni. That's in your household kinfolk, all around the horn from Vine to Cleveland and back down Gardena. Other PJ lov'd ones Little James (RIP) Virgil, Odrum (RIP), Daniel Pete (RIP) Maurice "MO Bounce" Crear (RIP), Kelvin (RIP), Whitey (RIP), Ronnie Cole (RIP) Donnie Cole, Bobby Thompson, James Timmons, Big Melvin, Issac and Vernon from up on 9th, Andre Lee. The Carter boys. Mark Gray, the OG's Walter Russ, Big Larry, Willie Dawson (RIP), Pretty Boy Chris. You Eric, Billy and Sonny Boy use to hang with my lil brothers. That's how it was and is no animosity keep it real. Allday...

Last edited by Ty on Tue Jun 24, 2008 8:59 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : information added)

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:01 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:It looks like that new wack rapper "Tyga" from Lil Waynes Record label just got jacked earlier this week in LA for his Young Money chain by someone from 40 Glocc's camp. 40 says on his page that he would release the pictures soon.

Ignorant fools think that just because you can floss all that jewelry on t.v. that fools in the hood is actually walking around like that, like aint nobody able to carry out a plot on yo shit. Friend OR foe. now-a-days... and he bought it back supposibly, lmao.... 40 clownin'!! Why would you buy yo shit back?? That look stupid as hell.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Tue Jul 01, 2008 11:01 pm

anybody heard of Topik? he rap. From out the O, i think.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:26 am

Jae wrote:
Paid_In_Full wrote:It looks like that new wack rapper "Tyga" from Lil Waynes Record label just got jacked earlier this week in LA for his Young Money chain by someone from 40 Glocc's camp. 40 says on his page that he would release the pictures soon.

Ignorant fools think that just because you can floss all that jewelry on t.v. that fools in the hood is actually walking around like that, like aint nobody able to carry out a plot on yo shit. Friend OR foe. now-a-days... and he bought it back supposibly, lmao.... 40 clownin'!! Why would you buy yo shit back?? That look stupid as hell.

^^theres 40 and village boo...village boo from inglewood right?

^^tyga's response..."this nigga aint even form la hes form england empire somewhere far like orange county or summthin like that" lol....lame...listen to his hollow ass fake chains haha

l
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:14 am

England Empire...LOL. Damn, this dude is full of shit.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:38 pm

What can you expect from some young dumb 18 year old kid from Gardena anyway?? LOL. The kid is obviously lying for the camera, he knows who jacked him he just wants to play the righteous part and not snitch even though its already out there and niggas can care less anyhow. LOL at him saying some random dudes bought back that chain and brought it back to him 'out of love' for him.

Who the hell is this dude anyway? He looks like he's 14 or 15 max. LOL @ "England Empire".
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Jul 03, 2008 7:12 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:LOL at him saying some random dudes bought back that chain and brought it back to him 'out of love' for him.

Yeah, that was the part that had me crackin up.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Jul 23, 2008 2:51 pm

CHECK OUT DUDES MYSPACE THERES A SONG CALLED SOUTH ONTERIO THE FIRST VERS IS HARD TO HEAR BUT AFTER THAT IT CLEARS UP, ITS MY LIL HOMIE LIL RUDEBOY WHOS DOING TIME NOW FOR A MURDER THAT HAPPIN AROUND STATER BROS A FEW BACK.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:40 pm

lol...i heard him shout u out haha

the first verse i was like wtf? lol victorville? lol

but once the dude from OVS got on it was better..

lol whatsup with that dude "lil boo boo" or whatever...he was supposed to drop a cd on teen angels or whatever...did he get locked up again?
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Jul 23, 2008 3:47 pm

THE LABEL THAT RUDEBOY IS ON MOSTLY HAVE VATOS FROM THE HIGH DESERT AREA, I BEEN TO HIS SHOW WHEN HE WAS OUT ALOT OF HYNAS SHOWD UP THATS THE ONLY TIME ID GIVE THE HIGH DESERT LOVE LOL...NOT SURE IF BOO IS GOING TO DROP HIS OWN CD RIGHT NOW HES ON ALOT OF THE OTHERS CDs MAKING A NAME FOR HIM SELF.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:38 pm

He forgot to shout out the ENGLAND EMPIRE!!
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Jul 23, 2008 4:45 pm

LOL, DAMN THAT FOOLS GOING TO GET FUCKD UP ON SITE IF HE COMES OVER HERE WITH THAT ENGLAND EMPIRE BULLSHIT.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Fri Jul 25, 2008 5:54 pm

So the other day I was visiting my folks out there in the San Jacinto/Hemet area...and one of my relatives introduced me to some cats from a rap group called the B.N.T.G clique (Buckwild in the game). They're basically dudes that moved down here from LA a long time ago, and now rep the E as a music group. The head of they group is an older cat named Mac Musa from Bounty Hunters, who to my suprise only has 3 fingers...hence his a.k.a "the three finger bandit". From what I was told, he just got done serving a long 12 year bid in the pen and now writes rhymes as a hobby. We ashed a few blunts and chopped it up in their studio before I bounced out with one of their mixtapes.

Thought I post a couple songs up for yall to peep. Give it a minute to load up

Mac Musa from the BNTG clique- Walk With Me
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:51 pm

Good stuff. But claiming IE all the way in Hemet?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 11, 12, 13  Next