Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guy beats the shit outta 4 other guys

+4
IE4LIFE
TumbleWeed
Drop Out
SURCALMEX
8 posters

Go down

Guy beats the shit outta 4 other guys Empty Guy beats the shit outta 4 other guys

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:44 pm

This shit is crazy none of those four guys took a hit those four guys looked like little bitches little weenies but still it's 4 on 1

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Last edited by surcalmex on Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Guy beats the shit outta 4 other guys Empty Re: Guy beats the shit outta 4 other guys

Post  Drop Out Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:50 pm

THATS NOT 4 ON 1 JUST A CRAZY WHITE BOY TRYN TO FLEX HIS SHIT ON 4 GUYS WHO DIDNT WANT TO FIGHT STILL BITCHES FOR NOT PUTN THERE DUKES UP THO...WHY WOULD ANYONE LET SOMEONE SWING ON THEM N NOT DEFEND THEM SELFS?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Guy beats the shit outta 4 other guys Empty Re: Guy beats the shit outta 4 other guys

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:54 pm

LOL. Whats so crazy about it? Look at the dudes he went up against. Matter of fact I didn't see nothing but pushing and a few awkward looking swings. And it would have been 4 on 1 if the other dudes would have actually fought back.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:01 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:LOL. Whats so crazy about it? Look at the dudes he went up against. Matter of fact I didn't see nothing but pushing and a few awkward looking swings. And it would have been 4 on 1 if the other dudes would have actually fought back.

LOL it's crazy because those foos even tried to swing I know those foos where weenies but they could atleast went against him at the same time I need to be more specific next time LOL the other guy would problably still take them if they tried anyways
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:09 pm

THAT GUY DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT THE ONER FOOL...YOU CAN BE AS BUFF N CUT AS YOU WANT BUT THAT AINT SHIT IF YOU CANT THRO GOOD BLOWS...DUDE TRYD SOME UFC ON HIM LOL COME ON.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Jan 19, 2009 4:17 pm

DICER wrote:THAT GUY DOES NOT KNOW HOW TO FIGHT THE ONER FOOL...YOU CAN BE AS BUFF N CUT AS YOU WANT BUT THAT AINT SHIT IF YOU CANT THRO GOOD BLOWS...DUDE TRYD SOME UFC ON HIM LOL COME ON.

Very true I have seen some mexican guy who was like 5'7" take on 3 white foos who where like 6ft and up and at first they where going equal pretty much the mexican guys got some good hits on all of them but the mexican guy was kinda buff though and the white guys where too I say they went pretty much even and it was a 3 on 1 imagine if they would go one on one this fight lasted a couple minutes before security came and ended the fight then the cops got there I had it recorded on my old phone and then I pass it to my old computer Ill see if I can find it to post up a real 3 on 1 this happened at Costco the one in Chino Hills LOL like 3 years ago though
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  IE4LIFE Mon Jan 19, 2009 7:50 pm

That fool is a bad ass pro skateboarder.

IE4LIFE
Wannabe

Number of posts : 44
Registration date : 2009-01-03

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:14 pm

IE4LIFE wrote:That fool is a bad ass pro skateboarder.

Yeah, I guess his name is Mike Valley.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:15 pm

yeh mike V is pretty sick..heres the whole story or whatever

wasnt much of a 'fight'..but they were talking shit..an acting like they wanted to fight...

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Jan 19, 2009 8:28 pm

LOL didn't even noticed Bam was there dude is skinny as fuck, Tony Hawk is skinny too never even noticed it was them dudes need to hit the gym cause they look skinny ass fuck in that vid
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:32 pm

LOL I LIKE HOW THEY THINK ITS THE MOST INTERESTING BAD ASS STORY EVER...GOT LIKE 10 GUYS TELLN A STORY LIKE HE KILLD SOMEONE...IT WAS JUST A FIGHT GET OVER IT N INTERVIEW ME I SEEN N BEEN IN BETTER FIGHTS THEN THAT.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Mon Jan 19, 2009 9:39 pm

DICER wrote:LOL I LIKE HOW THEY THINK ITS THE MOST INTERESTING BAD ASS STORY EVER...GOT LIKE 10 GUYS TELLN A STORY LIKE HE KILLD SOMEONE...IT WAS JUST A FIGHT GET OVER IT N INTERVIEW ME I SEEN N BEEN IN BETTER FIGHTS THEN THAT.

They make it seem like a documentary of a great accomplishment LOL
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER Tue Jan 20, 2009 3:46 am

Mike V. is pretty nuts. Yeah, that clip was kinda weak. There's better ones out there. He's okay in my book. He drove to Florida to visit a kid dying of cancer, gave him a bunch of free stuff. Not a lot of people will do things like that.
SFxSTONER
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Jan 20, 2009 4:35 am

I guess he's the lead singer of some punk rock band also.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Tue Jan 20, 2009 6:03 pm

video is soo soo soo soo old! soo soo old soo soo soo soo soo god damn OLLLLLLLLLLLLLD! not exciting either
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Jan 21, 2009 5:02 am

rune sindel wrote:video is soo soo soo soo old! soo soo old soo soo soo soo soo god damn OLLLLLLLLLLLLLD! not exciting either

It's posted for those that havn't seen it...nobody gives a shit if you seen it or not.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER Wed Jan 21, 2009 8:25 am

Paid_In_Full wrote:I guess he's the lead singer of some punk rock band also.

Mike V. And The Rats.
SFxSTONER
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Sat Jan 24, 2009 5:28 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:
rune sindel wrote:video is soo soo soo soo old! soo soo old soo soo soo soo soo god damn OLLLLLLLLLLLLLD! not exciting either

It's posted for those that havn't seen it...nobody gives a shit if you seen it or not.

but you pumped it up like a typical fuckin hoe that aint neevr seen a fight befor. he didnt beat the shit out of nothing you fuckin baby molester
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat Jan 24, 2009 10:43 pm

HEY HEY! AINT NO LAW SAYS A MAN CANT CUP A BABY Mad

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down