ONTERIO :.

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  dstrm300 on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:21 am

I could've swore that Karesh was part of Southside Village hood but I could be wrong. I kno the Village and Sharkies hood aint 2 far apart from eachother, and Karesh is hella close 2 Sharkies hood.

dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24
Age : 28
Location : Rialto/San Bernardino CalifornIE

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  ~OSO~ on Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:34 am

12st varrio is in the southern part of Pomona. Karesh st and that area around their is considered the Eastern part of Pomona.

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  Drop Out on Sun Jan 27, 2008 4:13 am

~OSO~ wrote:12st varrio is in the southern part of Pomona. Karesh st and that area around their is considered the Eastern part of Pomona.

TRUE BUT I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH SOME VATOS FROM 12st AND THEY WOULD ALWAYS BE BRAGGING THEY HAD VARRIO/MANY HEADS ALL OVER POMONA.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21
Age : 36
Location : TWEEKERVILLE

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  ~OSO~ on Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:15 pm

OVS13xBELMONT*LOCOZ wrote:
~OSO~ wrote:12st varrio is in the southern part of Pomona. Karesh st and that area around their is considered the Eastern part of Pomona.

TRUE BUT I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH SOME VATOS FROM 12st AND THEY WOULD ALWAYS BE BRAGGING THEY HAD VARRIO/MANY HEADS ALL OVER POMONA.

Yes I'll agree they are all over Pomona, but to say they have Karesh st. as THEIR varrio, I don't think so, but maybe I'm wrong.

For example I knew vatos from 12st, Happy Town, Pomona North side and Cherrieville that lived in that area.

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  TumbleWeed on Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:27 pm

Them apartments over there is the North/Eastern end of Pomona right? 12st hood dont really seem to close to them how I see it.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7337
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  ~OSO~ on Sun Jan 27, 2008 1:38 pm

True. But I would just say that area is just East Pomona, until you get up to the 10frwy then you could say that's the Northern part of Pomona.


Whether, East or North, youngsters would go to Pomona H.S. which is considered the Northside of Pomona.

Pomona H.S. is right there by the Islands on Towne st. just south of Arrow hwy.

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  dstrm300 on Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:17 am

It still be craccin n the islands, I remember not 2 long ago maybe early 07 me and sum of my rele's got n2 it wit a few niggaz over there from 456 at that gas station right by the Jacc n the cracc. They was on sum shoot'em up shit and I was wit my moms and lil sis so we had 2 let that shit go, u kno how it is. But I aint really been thru them parts n a minutes what they movin? I kno Pomona 4 blaccs aint what it used 2 be.

dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24
Age : 28
Location : Rialto/San Bernardino CalifornIE

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  ~OSO~ on Mon Jan 28, 2008 5:12 am

dstrm300 wrote:It still be craccin n the islands, I remember not 2 long ago maybe early 07 me and sum of my rele's got n2 it wit a few niggaz over there from 456 at that gas station right by the Jacc n the cracc. They was on sum shoot'em up shit and I was wit my moms and lil sis so we had 2 let that shit go, u kno how it is. But I aint really been thru them parts n a minutes what they movin? I kno Pomona 4 blaccs aint what it used 2 be.

That would be on the outskirts of the Islands, where that Jack in the Box is at. Right there between the 7-11 and the car wash.

Further down on La Verne st at Ted Greene park, you would see like 5 to 10 black dudes just kicking it. They would bring their own chairs and card table and play games (Dominoes, Cards.)

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  dstrm300 on Mon Jan 28, 2008 2:32 pm

OVS13xBELMONT*LOCOZ wrote:ONTERIO VARRIO SUR LOS BLACK ANGELS-OVS BA
VARRIO SUNKIST STREET-V.SKT ST.
VARRIO BELMONT LOCOS-V.BMT LOCOS/BMT ST.

NORTH SIDE ONTERIO-NSO (small in numbers and some mostly youngsters clame earth angels Rolling Eyes )

EAST SIDE ONTERIO-ESO (former taggers from YGW)
VARRIO 4th STREET

4th STREET TOKERS (here and there mabey 15 to 20 deep but not a factor)

4th STREET HUSLER (mostly youngster mabey 15 deep or so)

NIGGAS AINT WEAK GANG-NAW (a small gang of drop out bloods and crips from LA mostly in North Onterio,Upland, and Cuca)

What about sum niggaz called G.A.P I aint sure what it stand 4 but they Crips, u heard of them?There's another hood 2 Calaveres st, is they movin anything? And what side of Ontario r them 4th st niggaz on?

dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24
Age : 28
Location : Rialto/San Bernardino CalifornIE

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  Drop Out on Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:12 pm

dstrm300 wrote:
OVS13xBELMONT*LOCOZ wrote:ONTERIO VARRIO SUR LOS BLACK ANGELS-OVS BA
VARRIO SUNKIST STREET-V.SKT ST.
VARRIO BELMONT LOCOS-V.BMT LOCOS/BMT ST.

NORTH SIDE ONTERIO-NSO (small in numbers and some mostly youngsters clame earth angels Rolling Eyes )

EAST SIDE ONTERIO-ESO (former taggers from YGW)
VARRIO 4th STREET

4th STREET TOKERS (here and there mabey 15 to 20 deep but not a factor)

4th STREET HUSLER (mostly youngster mabey 15 deep or so)

NIGGAS AINT WEAK GANG-NAW (a small gang of drop out bloods and crips from LA mostly in North Onterio,Upland, and Cuca)

What about sum niggaz called G.A.P I aint sure what it stand 4 but they Crips, u heard of them?There's another hood 2 Calaveres st, is they movin anything? And what side of Ontario r them 4th st niggaz on?

GAP AKA GUNNIN ALL PEOPLE??? IS A JOKE ALL THEY DO IS RIDE AROUND SCREAMING GAP THIS AN GAP THAT BUT I NEVER SEEN THESE FOOLS DO SHIT EVER...

CALAVERES ST IS PART OF NS ONTERIO HOOD IT BORDERS GROVE PARK OFF 4th ST. BEFOR THE 10FWY...

4th ST. HUSLERS ARE OFF OF 4th ST. AND MOUNTAIN NEXT TO ANTHONY MUNOZ PARK IN SOME APPARTMENTS RIGHT THERE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21
Age : 36
Location : TWEEKERVILLE

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  ~OSO~ on Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:31 pm

Anthony Munoz park, is there still a lot of activity going around their ?

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  Drop Out on Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:38 pm

LAST YEAR THEY REPORTED TWO MURDERS IN THAT AREA BOTH MAFIA CRIP FOOS SINCE THEN THERES BEEN ALOT MORE PATROL FROM OPD.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21
Age : 36
Location : TWEEKERVILLE

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  ~OSO~ on Mon Jan 28, 2008 6:38 pm

OVS13xBELMONT*LOCOZ wrote:ONTERIO VARRIO SUR LOS BLACK ANGELS-OVS BA
VARRIO SUNKIST STREET-V.SKT ST.
VARRIO BELMONT LOCOS-V.BMT LOCOS/BMT ST.

I'm not saying this is fact, but I always thought that this is how the structure was with Onterio.

Obviously Sunkist st. was claimed from the Black Angel's long before Belmont st. I mean I remember this from years ago.

Now I have a question for you, first it's

1. Black Angel's, and then the Angelito Negro's are like the Jr BA's. AN's, are youngsters and BA's are adults, right or wrong ?

2. Onterio Varrio Sur/Rifa (OVSR) are like just below the BA's/ AN's. some OVS members aspire to be BA's/ AN's, right or wrong ?

It kind of reminds me of how 12st use to work.

1. Pomona Sur 12 st.

2. Then Pomona Sur.

some vatos from Pomona Sur would get into 12st. sooner or later, and others just stood Sur.

Now this is way before Trece this, and Locos that, and all these other gangs.

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  Drop Out on Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:11 pm

~OSO~ wrote:
OVS13xBELMONT*LOCOZ wrote:ONTERIO VARRIO SUR LOS BLACK ANGELS-OVS BA
VARRIO SUNKIST STREET-V.SKT ST.
VARRIO BELMONT LOCOS-V.BMT LOCOS/BMT ST.

I'm not saying this is fact, but I always thought that this is how the structure was with Onterio.

Obviously Sunkist st. was claimed from the Black Angel's long before Belmont st. I mean I remember this from years ago.

Now I have a question for you, first it's

1. Black Angel's, and then the Angelito Negro's are like the Jr BA's. AN's, are youngsters and BA's are adults, right or wrong ?

2. Onterio Varrio Sur/Rifa (OVSR) are like just below the BA's/ AN's. some OVS members aspire to be BA's/ AN's, right or wrong ?

It kind of reminds me of how 12st use to work.

1. Pomona Sur 12 st.

2. Then Pomona Sur.

some vatos from Pomona Sur would get into 12st. sooner or later, and others just stood Sur.

Now this is way before Trece this, and Locos that, and all these other gangs.


OK HERES HOW IT GOES OVS IS THE NAME OF THE VARRIO EVERYONE IS FROM OVS AFTER THEY ARE JUMP IN, THEN AFTER YOU START TO PUT IN WORK YOU WOULD BECOME A.N.(ANGELITO NEGRO) BUT THAT DOES NOT MEAN YOUR A YOUNGSTER CUZ IM A.N. AND IM 27 YEARS OLD AND MY HOMIE BIG NEGRO IS 31 AND HES STILL A.N. AFTER YOU DO MORE TIME AND MORE WORK THAN YOU MAY BECOME A B.A.... I LIKE TO LOOK AT IT LIKE THE MAFIA YOU GOT THE BLACK ANGELS THEY ARE THE "MADE MEN",THEN YOU GOT THE ANGELITO NEGRO WHO ARE THE UNDER BOSS TO THE YOUNGSTERS FROM OVSR THEN YOU GOT THE FOOT SOLDIERS THAT ARE AROUND 10-20 YEARS OLD THAT JUST CLAME OVS OR SUNKIST...

BUT OVS AND BA NEVER FIGHT THATS LIKE DISSING AN OG, SOMEONE WHOS DONE MORE AND SEEN MORE...AND YES BECOMING A BA IS A VERY HIGH HONOR...

AND YEA SUNKIST HAS ALWAYS BEEN THE STRONG HOLD OF THE VARRIO WHERE IT ALL STARTED AND THE ONLY REASON THERE IS A BELMONT CLICKA IS BECAUSE WE TRYED TO DO OUR OWN THING BACK IN THE LATE 90s SO MUCH SO WE EVEN HAD SHOT OUTS WITH SUNKIST ST...IT WAS CRAZY YOU HAD HOMIES KILLING THERE OWN HOMIES CUZ IF YOU KNOW OVS ITS A VERY TIGHT VARRIO THIS WENT ON FOR ABOUT A YEAR OR SO TELL SOME HIGH RANKING BLACK ANGELS STEP IN AND PUT A STOP TO IT, IF THEY DIDNT PUT A STOP TO IT WE MIGHT HAVE BECOME ANOTHER CSR OR CB...NOW EVERYONES BACK ON THE SAME CARD AGAIN.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21
Age : 36
Location : TWEEKERVILLE

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  TumbleWeed on Mon Jan 28, 2008 7:20 pm

That sounds like a good way to put it.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7337
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  ~OSO~ on Mon Jan 28, 2008 10:04 pm

Thank you for the reply. So other than the age of the AN's, I was pretty much right then ?

Like I said before, this is how I USE to view Pomona 12st and Pomona Sur.

By the way good Info, I like the way you broke it down.

So what's up with Nocta st. and the old B st, in between Benson and Mountain ? I use to kick it over there years ago.

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  Drop Out on Mon Jan 28, 2008 11:23 pm

~OSO~ wrote:Thank you for the reply. So other than the age of the AN's, I was pretty much right then ?

Like I said before, this is how I USE to view Pomona 12st and Pomona Sur.

By the way good Info, I like the way you broke it down.

So what's up with Nocta st. and the old B st, in between Benson and Mountain ? I use to kick it over there years ago.

NO PROB HOMIE...

NOCTA ST. IS STILL BANGING AND RUN DOWN LIKE ALWAYS...AND DO YOU MEAN Bst. BETWEEN MOUNTAIN AND EUCLID BY DOWNTOWN? CUZ Bst. DONT HIT BENSON.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21
Age : 36
Location : TWEEKERVILLE

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  ~OSO~ on Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:05 am

OVS13xBELMONT*LOCOZ wrote:
~OSO~ wrote:Thank you for the reply. So other than the age of the AN's, I was pretty much right then ?

Like I said before, this is how I USE to view Pomona 12st and Pomona Sur.

By the way good Info, I like the way you broke it down.

So what's up with Nocta st. and the old B st, in between Benson and Mountain ? I use to kick it over there years ago.

NO PROB HOMIE...

NOCTA ST. IS STILL BANGING AND RUN DOWN LIKE ALWAYS...AND DO YOU MEAN Bst. BETWEEN MOUNTAIN AND EUCLID BY DOWNTOWN? CUZ Bst. DONT HIT BENSON.

No, thee old Bst. that travels between Benson st. and Mountain. I think it's call stone, hedge, or stone village or something stone ?

Where Deweiner schnitzel and that car wash is at on Mountain.

Back in the 90's there was a lot of traffic going on thru their. I remember there was a big, B A painted in the middle of the street. The city cleaned it up, and changed the name from Bst to ? I think there might still be some activity going on though.

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  Drop Out on Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:49 am

~OSO~ wrote:
OVS13xBELMONT*LOCOZ wrote:
~OSO~ wrote:Thank you for the reply. So other than the age of the AN's, I was pretty much right then ?

Like I said before, this is how I USE to view Pomona 12st and Pomona Sur.

By the way good Info, I like the way you broke it down.

So what's up with Nocta st. and the old B st, in between Benson and Mountain ? I use to kick it over there years ago.

NO PROB HOMIE...

NOCTA ST. IS STILL BANGING AND RUN DOWN LIKE ALWAYS...AND DO YOU MEAN Bst. BETWEEN MOUNTAIN AND EUCLID BY DOWNTOWN? CUZ Bst. DONT HIT BENSON.

No, thee old Bst. that travels between Benson st. and Mountain. I think it's call stone, hedge, or stone village or something stone ?

Where Deweiner schnitzel and that car wash is at on Mountain.

Back in the 90's there was a lot of traffic going on thru their. I remember there was a big, B A painted in the middle of the street. The city cleaned it up, and changed the name from Bst to ? I think there might still be some activity going on though.

OH OK I GOT YOU HOMIE STONERIDGE YEA ITS MORE NICER THAN BACK IN THE DAY STILL KINDA ACTIVE GOT SOME HOMIES LIVING THERE IN THOSES APPARTMENTS NEXT TO THAT CARWASH AND THE EMPTY LOT...NOW IF YOU GO UP ONE STREET ON D THERES THE ONTERIO PROJECTS THERES BEEN ALOT OF ACTIVTY COMING FROM THERE WITH A BIG ASS OVS TAGG THERE AT THE END OF THE STREET.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21
Age : 36
Location : TWEEKERVILLE

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  ~OSO~ on Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:40 am

D st. Onterio project's ?? I can't picture that, all I remember is there are some house's in that area, north of Stoneridge st.

You ever go to the Villa strip club ? Cool little spot to kick it at.

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  Drop Out on Tue Jan 29, 2008 5:28 am

~OSO~ wrote:D st. Onterio project's ?? I can't picture that, all I remember is there are some house's in that area, north of Stoneridge st.

You ever go to the Villa strip club ? Cool little spot to kick it at.

YEA ONTERIO HAS A SMALL PROJECT AREA ON A STREET ON THE WEST END OF Dst. IF YOUR COMING FROM BENSON ITS A LITTLE STREET CALLD BEGONIA AVE. ON THE RIGHT SIDE BEFOR MOUNTAIN IT HAS A SIGN SAYING ONTARIO PROJECTS AREA...

YEA I BEEN THERE ITS COOL LITTLE SPOT, I USED TO GO TO THE STRIP JOINT IN POMONA CUZ I WENT TO SCHOOL WITH ONE OF THE HYNAS THERE Wink Very Happy

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21
Age : 36
Location : TWEEKERVILLE

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  Drop Out on Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:32 am

JUST CAME BACK FROM A HOMIES PAD ON SUNKIST AND TOOK THE ALLY BETWEEN SUNKIST & NEVADA STREET AN SEEN 3 NSR :. HIT UPS LOOKS LIKE THOSES VATOS ARE TRYING TO SET UP OR SUM YOUGSTERS TRYIN TO KICK UP DUST Evil or Very Mad

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21
Age : 36
Location : TWEEKERVILLE

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  TumbleWeed on Wed Feb 06, 2008 3:32 pm

NSR? Northside Rialto?. Last time I was in Ontario over by yall hood, I seen a P12 hit up on the outskirts. Funny thing was it was on a wall behind another wall so the only way anyone could see it was if you walk around it.

TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7337
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  Drop Out on Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:06 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:NSR? Northside Rialto?. Last time I was in Ontario over by yall hood, I seen a P12 hit up on the outskirts. Funny thing was it was on a wall behind another wall so the only way anyone could see it was if you walk around it.

NORTHSIDE RIALTO IS WHAT CAME TO MY MIND EVEN HAD THE 3 DOTS AND RIGHT NEXT TO SUNKIST Shocked IMA GET SOME PIXS, THEY ALREADY BEEN CROSSED OUT.

BUT YEA ONTERIOs NOT KNOW FOR THERE TAGGING AND ANY LITTLE ONE STANDS OUT ONLY REAL TAGGS ARE FROM TAGGSTERS AND OLD OVS HIT UPS, SOME NEW HIT UPS FROM OVS BUT NOT AS MUCH AS YOU WOULD THINK.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21
Age : 36
Location : TWEEKERVILLE

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  CaliforniaRepublic on Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:08 pm

Couple of questions:

So what would you say is OVS/BA/AN's hood? Like if you were mapping out they four corners, what streets? Holt to de anza park, San antonio to grove?

How many cliques do OVS/BA got?

Is there still a "Dead End Locos" clique?

CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04
Location : Southern California

http://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  Sponsored content Today at 6:48 pm


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 16 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top


 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum