Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONTERIO :.

+43
oldschoolygw
MISSUNDERSTOOD909
Ogtaskr85
wolfman
southsiderifa
Forum Gawd
BADBOY69
Cadaver
FONTAxIE
ieprince
ONTAXSUNKIST
RENO
panic loc
west-end-criminals13
smooth909
ONTA¹3TOWN
IXE
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Little Coon
{~Vicente~}
BeanIExRIV
RJD
LIL SUSTO
MZ.GHOSTONTAX3
MonteClara Cyclones Gang
P_LOKO
East Coast
909MST
Ty
GUER0_909
mcr
Grandhustle_909
SURCALMEX
B.G.Nutt YrDp
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
W.Devil
CaliforniaRepublic
dstrm300
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
~OSO~
Drop Out
47 posters

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next

Go down

ONTERIO :. - Page 3 Empty Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:16 pm

couple of questions:

Where "C-9" crips hood at?

where "7700 blocc crips" hood at?

where "4th street Tongan Crip Gang"' hood at?

These are all ontario gangs.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed Feb 06, 2008 6:17 pm

Yeah, i've heard of GAP, lol...
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Feb 06, 2008 7:06 pm

Jae wrote:couple of questions:

Them 4th streets is Tongans? You sure about that?? We had a dude from Duarte on here who said 4th street used to be 4th street Du Roc.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:28 am

Jae wrote:couple of questions:

C-9 WHERE POSTED UP ON HOLT AND SAN ANTONIO ALL DOWN TELL Fst BUT HAVENT REALLY SEEN THEM SINCE THE 90s NOW Bs N Cs FROM LA KICK IT ON THOSE APPARTMENTS...

7700 BLOCC CRIP USED TO KICK IT ON CALIFORNIA st. RIGHT OFF MISSION AND SAN ANTONIO HAD A SMALL CHUNK OF LAND IN FRONT OF A BOXING CLUB THAT WAS SURROUNDED BY OVS HOOD DONT REALLY SEE THEM MUCH THE OLD HOOD IS NOW OVS HOOD...

NEVER HEARD OF 4th STREET TONGAN CRIP GANG ONLY TONGAN CRIPS I EVER HAD A RUN IN WITH WHERE FROM UPLAND.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:40 am

Jae wrote:Couple of questions:

So what would you say is OVS/BA/AN's hood? Like if you were mapping out they four corners, what streets? Holt to de anza park, San antonio to grove?

How many cliques do OVS/BA got?

Is there still a "Dead End Locos" clique?

G STREET-NORTH
MOUNTAIN AVE-WEST...BUT NORTH OF HOLT CAN GO AS FAR AS BENSON AVE.
GROVE AVE-EAST
FRANCIS STREET-SOUTH

OVS HAS TWO CLIQUES SUNKIST STREET AND BELMONT LOCOS...BUT ALOT OF YOUNGSTERS WILL CLAME THERE STREET LIKE Gst.,PARKst.,Dst. AND SO ON...

DAMN I HAVENT HEARD OF DEAD END LOCOS IN A LONG TIME THE HOMIES OVER ON MONTEREY AVE. AND THAT AREA USED TO PUSH IT.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:05 pm

So those dudes claiming D STREET GANG (over by de anza), and VARRIO G STREET are apart of OVS kinda? Yeah, C9's are still there, but active in a different way now. 7700's i havent heard from in awhile. Since like 96.

Oh and them Tongans claim 4th street from what i've been told about'um. They bang in rancho and ontario. And they have NO relation to the FOURTH STREET HUSTLER CRIPS, I guess other than claiming 4th.

Thakns for that hood map info! I'm trying to peice ontario together. Got ALOT still to do though.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Feb 07, 2008 4:23 pm

THERES A Dst. TAGGER/PARTY CREW WHO CLAME Dst. AND THE SAME WITH Gst. BUT YEA BECAUSE OVS HAS SUCH A A LARGE TERRITORY ULL SEE ALOT OF STREET CLAMING BUT THEY ALL FALL UNDER OVSR...

NO PROB HOMIE...
GOT ANY MORE QUESTIONS ABOUT ONTERIO JUST ASK AND ILL TELL YOU WHAT I KNOW.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:24 pm

Questions:

About That Money (ATM) Mafia gang, e/s Panic Blocc Gangster Crip (PBGC). Have you ever heard of them?

Are there any blood/piru gangs in ontario?

Where is GAP located?

What's the deal with CVTF??? Where are they located, and are they REALLY allied with NorthSide Onta (NSO)? And speaking of NSO, do they have any cliques? Where?

You mentioned earlier that NSO members, a couple of them, are/were from Earth Angels. Did i hear that right or did i misunderstand you?

Was Earth Angels and Black Angels once ONE group? A car club, prior to the SUR affiliation, in the late 40's/50's? If so, what was the name of this club? Where's Earth Angels Hood? If, or when they had one. They have any cliques? I've heard of "Junior Earth Angels", but thats it.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Thu Feb 07, 2008 9:30 pm

I saw "V.ESO.X3" hitup last week. Which is VERY rare to see. I usually just see CVTF hitups all around there (4th & vineyard area). Didnt have the camera ready and it was traffic, so... been also seeing a few Varrio HeadHunters ("V.HHS.13") hitups in northeast ontario lately. I'm assuming it's HeadHunters, being so close to fontana.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:51 pm

Jae wrote:Questions:

About That Money (ATM) Mafia gang, e/s Panic Blocc Gangster Crip (PBGC). Have you ever heard of them?

Are there any blood/piru gangs in ontario?

Where is GAP located?

What's the deal with CVTF??? Where are they located, and are they REALLY allied with NorthSide Onta (NSO)? And speaking of NSO, do they have any cliques? Where?

You mentioned earlier that NSO members, a couple of them, are/were from Earth Angels. Did i hear that right or did i misunderstand you?

Was Earth Angels and Black Angels once ONE group? A car club, prior to the SUR affiliation, in the late 40's/50's? If so, what was the name of this club? Where's Earth Angels Hood? If, or when they had one. They have any cliques? I've heard of "Junior Earth Angels", but thats it.

LOL FUNNY YOU SHOULD ASK ABOUT ATM ONE OF THERE ARTIST IS CLAMING THERE THE "KINGS OF THE ONTARIO AN KINGS OF IxE" I GREW UP WITH ONE OF THE "MAIN HEADS" OF ATM IF YOU WANNA CALL HIM THAT,THERE A BUNCH OF WANNABE THAT DONT CLAME Bs OR Cs BUT SAY THEY KNOW FOOLS FROM DENVER LANE OR SOME SHIT BUT TRUST THERE FAR FROM A FACTOR MOST OF THEM FOOLS STAY POSTED UP IN THE NICER HOMES WHERE CHINO MEETS ONTERIO OFF WALNUT...

THERES NO ACTIVE BLOODS IN ONTERIO THERE FOOLS POSTED SOME TIMES BUT ITS MOSTLY SMALL TIME...

LIKE I SAID BEFOR ONLY TIME I HAVE EVER SEEN OR HARD OF GAP WAS ONE TIME BACK IN THE DAY (98/99) THEN THEY DROVE BY ME AND THE HOMIES KICKIN IT BY THE 7-11 ON MISSION AN MOUNTAIN OTHER THAN THAT ALL I HEAR IS THERE A BLACK RAG CREW NOT EVEN A HOOD...

CVTF ARE SOME FUNNY FOOLS THEY WOULD COME OUT AT NIGHT TO HIT UP THE NICER PARTS OF ONTA, JUST OUT SIDE OF OVS HOOD LIKE AROUND THE MILLS THERE NOT A FACTOR IN ANY WAY TO ME IT LOOKS MORE LIKE THERE FOOLS FROM THE IxE AN ONTA THAT JUMPED ON COMPTONE AN LAs DICK CUZ ALL THEY DO IS HIT UP SAYING FUCK OVS AND FUCK IxE BUT THATS ABOUT IT...

THE THING ABOUT NSO IS THERE IN OVSR HOOD (4th ST. AN GROVE) SINCE OVS HAS EXTENDED IT HOOD TO PRETTY MUCH ALL OF ONTERIO..BUT THERE MAIN STREET IS CALAVERAS AVE. THATS BEHIND JOHN GALVEN PARK...AND FROM WHAT THE LITTLE HOMIES SAY IS THAT CVTF AND NSO DO KICK IT BECAUSE THEY NEED NUMBERS TO GO HEADS UP WITH OVS,SO FOM WHAT I KNOW ITS TRUE...

I HAVE SEEN NSO HIT UPS CLOSE TO THE UPLAND BORDER ON GROVE THAT HAD V.NS ONTA EA AND A HOMIE SAID THEY STARTED TO CLAME EARTH ANGELS Shocked WHEN I HEARD THAT I WAS LMAO DID THEY GET THE MEMO EA ARE GONE AND HAVE BEEN GONE FOR A LONG TIME? Laughing ...

BLACK ANGELS AND EARTH ANGELS WHERE ONE AND THE SAME TELL EA WANTED TO BRAKE OFF AND DO THERE OWN THING BUT THEY WANTED THE OVS NAME BUT THE BA WANTED IT TOO SO THRE WAS A WAR BETWEEN BAs AN EAs WITH THE BAs COMING OUT VICTORIES...AND BLACK ANGELS AND EARTH ANGELS WHERE THE ORIGINAL NAMES FOR THE CAR CLUB THAT WOULD BECOME OVS BLACK ANGELS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Feb 07, 2008 11:54 pm

Jae wrote:I saw "V.ESO.X3" hitup last week. Which is VERY rare to see. I usually just see CVTF hitups all around there (4th & vineyard area). Didnt have the camera ready and it was traffic, so... been also seeing a few Varrio HeadHunters ("V.HHS.13") hitups in northeast ontario lately. I'm assuming it's HeadHunters, being so close to fontana.

YEA NORTHEAST ONTERIO IS THE MORE NICER AREA WITH NEWER HOMES, SO ULL GET ALOT OF LA AND OTHER VARRIOS HIT UP OVER THERE KNOWING THERES NOT A LARGE OVS PRESENTS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:34 pm

OVS13xBELMONT*LOCOZ wrote:JUST CAME BACK FROM A HOMIES PAD ON SUNKIST AND TOOK THE ALLY BETWEEN SUNKIST & NEVADA STREET AN SEEN 3 NSR :. HIT UPS LOOKS LIKE THOSES VATOS ARE TRYING TO SET UP OR SUM YOUGSTERS TRYIN TO KICK UP DUST Evil or Very Mad

Thiers also a tagging crew called NSR. Thats also a possiability.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:35 pm

I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY THAT^^ LOL
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:39 pm

What does it stand for?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:52 pm

I don't know . I knew some dude from NSR tagging crew. So many NSR's. NS Redlands, NS Rialto, NS Riva, NS Redondo.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:53 pm

NS Rivas??
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:54 pm

YEH NORTHSIDE RIVA HALE STREET OR SOMETHING APPARENTLY...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:00 pm

RYDA KNOWS ALOT ABOUT THEM WILD ASS NSREDLANDS FOOLS....CRAZIEST IN THE E HOMIE...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Feb 08, 2008 3:02 pm

LOL.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Feb 08, 2008 4:16 pm

cray wrote:
OVS13xBELMONT*LOCOZ wrote:JUST CAME BACK FROM A HOMIES PAD ON SUNKIST AND TOOK THE ALLY BETWEEN SUNKIST & NEVADA STREET AN SEEN 3 NSR :. HIT UPS LOOKS LIKE THOSES VATOS ARE TRYING TO SET UP OR SUM YOUGSTERS TRYIN TO KICK UP DUST Evil or Very Mad

Thiers also a tagging crew called NSR. Thats also a possiability.

YEA I SEEN THAT WHEN I TOOK THE PIX IT HAD OTHER TAGGING CREWS AROUND IT BUT THE ONE I SEEN THE OTHER DAY HAD THE 3 DOTS LIKE THEY WHERE TRYING TO BE A VARRIO. Rolling Eyes

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sat Feb 09, 2008 3:05 pm

this is about some shit between ESO and NSO....i posted on the old forums...but i came across it so ima post it on here too

Factual Background

On the afternoon of September 11, 1999, members of the North Side Ontario gang (NSO), including Victor Mendoza, Gustavo Barrera and Walter Ramirez, entered territory claimed by NSO’s rival, the East Side Ontario gang (ESO). Mendoza got into a fistfight with an ESO associate. Defendant Jimmie Lee Oates is an ESO member.

That night, after returning to territory claimed by NSO, Mendoza, Barrera and Ramirez went to the home of another NSO member, Manuel Castrejon. At about 10:00 p.m., as Mendoza, Barrera, Ramirez, and Castrejon socialized in front of Castrejon’s house with Jose Gonzalez, another NSO member, a green car drove down the street and stopped in front of the house. Someone inside the car fired two shots at the group, and the car sped away. The first shot hit Barrera in the leg, which had to be amputated as a result.

Shortly after the shooting, a California Highway Patrol officer spotted the dark green car and began pursuit. He saw three people in the car, including defendant in the front passenger seat. The car eventually stopped and its occupants fled on foot. The officer apprehended defendant, who admitted that he had been a passenger in the car. The other occupants were also apprehended and identified as ESO gang members. A subsequent search along the car’s attempted escape route turned up a .44-caliber handgun bearing one of defendant’s fingerprints and containing two empty cartridges and four live rounds. The live rounds were jacketed, hollow-point cartridges, which are designed to mushroom on impact so as to cause more severe injury. One of the rounds had an additional modification that was also designed to inflict more severe injury: an X shape sawed through its nose, resulting in fragmentation upon impact.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sat Feb 09, 2008 9:44 pm

GimmeTheLoot wrote:this is about some shit between ESO and NSO....i posted on the old forums...but i came across it so ima post it on here too

Factual Background

On the afternoon of September 11, 1999, members of the North Side Ontario gang (NSO), including Victor Mendoza, Gustavo Barrera and Walter Ramirez, entered territory claimed by NSO’s rival, the East Side Ontario gang (ESO). Mendoza got into a fistfight with an ESO associate. Defendant Jimmie Lee Oates is an ESO member.

That night, after returning to territory claimed by NSO, Mendoza, Barrera and Ramirez went to the home of another NSO member, Manuel Castrejon. At about 10:00 p.m., as Mendoza, Barrera, Ramirez, and Castrejon socialized in front of Castrejon’s house with Jose Gonzalez, another NSO member, a green car drove down the street and stopped in front of the house. Someone inside the car fired two shots at the group, and the car sped away. The first shot hit Barrera in the leg, which had to be amputated as a result.

Shortly after the shooting, a California Highway Patrol officer spotted the dark green car and began pursuit. He saw three people in the car, including defendant in the front passenger seat. The car eventually stopped and its occupants fled on foot. The officer apprehended defendant, who admitted that he had been a passenger in the car. The other occupants were also apprehended and identified as ESO gang members. A subsequent search along the car’s attempted escape route turned up a .44-caliber handgun bearing one of defendant’s fingerprints and containing two empty cartridges and four live rounds. The live rounds were jacketed, hollow-point cartridges, which are designed to mushroom on impact so as to cause more severe injury. One of the rounds had an additional modification that was also designed to inflict more severe injury: an X shape sawed through its nose, resulting in fragmentation upon impact.

HEY HOMIE WHERE YOU GET THIS FROM? CUZ I KNOW THE VATO GUS BARRERA AKA SPANKIE HES AN OVS DROP OUT HE OWND ALOT OF FEDS TO SOME BLACK ANGELS AND SKIPD OVER TO TEXAS LAST I HEARD OF HIM BUT WHAT A TRIP LOOKS LIKE VATO JUMP ON A NSO DICK LOL THATS CRAZY.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:14 pm

LOL JUST ON THE NET....

DAMN HAHA THATS FUNNY
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Feb 09, 2008 10:54 pm

That shit is public records
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

ONTERIO :. - Page 3 Empty ATM Mafia!

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Wed Feb 20, 2008 7:10 pm

ATM Mafia is a real gang!! They orgrinally started in ontario! Them niggas is deep they all over the I.E.. Alot of them be in Rialto i heard they kick with the Cornell Blocks real tough!!! I've personally seen them niggas get active!So who ever said they're wannabes is stupid!!!! ATM niggas is a black rag gang! If u never ran into one just me u will!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 17 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 10 ... 17  Next