Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONTERIO :.

+43
oldschoolygw
MISSUNDERSTOOD909
Ogtaskr85
wolfman
southsiderifa
Forum Gawd
BADBOY69
Cadaver
FONTAxIE
ieprince
ONTAXSUNKIST
RENO
panic loc
west-end-criminals13
smooth909
ONTA¹3TOWN
IXE
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Little Coon
{~Vicente~}
BeanIExRIV
RJD
LIL SUSTO
MZ.GHOSTONTAX3
MonteClara Cyclones Gang
P_LOKO
East Coast
909MST
Ty
GUER0_909
mcr
Grandhustle_909
SURCALMEX
B.G.Nutt YrDp
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
W.Devil
CaliforniaRepublic
dstrm300
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
~OSO~
Drop Out
47 posters

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next

Go down

ONTERIO :. - Page 9 Empty Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  Drop Out Tue Jun 24, 2008 5:54 pm

DYSER ONE POGK-SKAclik wrote:that foo ~oso~asks to many questions.......

OSO HASENT ASK ME ANYTHING HES ON THE UP N UP ON MOST WEST-END HOODS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:07 pm

DYSER ONE POGK-SKAclik wrote:that foo ~oso~asks to many questions.......

When did I ever ask you anything ? Or better yet, show me where I asked all these questions.

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Jun 25, 2008 3:21 pm

that's exactly what I was thinking...dude is just trippin off a good one
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:33 am

I'd hope we'd all come with alot of questions, alot of answers, and alot of conversation homey, in general.... Feel me? That's how these things work.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  MonteClara Cyclones Gang Wed Jul 02, 2008 9:54 pm

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:

AS FAR AS I KNOW CYCLONES AND MONTE CLARA RIFA/LOCOZ ARE CLICK TOGETHER BACK IN THE DAY YOU WOULD ALWAYS SEE THEM HIT UP TOGETHER..AS FAR AS NUMBERS IM NOT SURE BUT THERE STILL AROUND AND THEY BEEN BEEFING WITH CLARA MONTE AND P12, ALSO WITH OUTSIDERS LIKE F13 AND 18 TOO....

MONTE CLARA CYCLONES, AND MCR ARE DIFERENT HOODS. MCR (MONTE CLARA RIFA) AND MCLS (MONTE CLARA LOCOS) ARE THE SAME HOOD JUST DIFFERENT LEVELS. AT ONE POINT ALONG TIME AGO WE DIDNT GET ALONG BUT ITS BEEN SQUASHED FOR ALONG TIME. NOW ITS A (MC THING) WE GET ALONG REALLY WELL NOW BUT ARE STILL SEPRET FROM EACHOTHER

MonteClara Cyclones Gang
Wannabe

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Jul 02, 2008 11:05 pm

MonteClara Cyclones Gang wrote:
DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:

AS FAR AS I KNOW CYCLONES AND MONTE CLARA RIFA/LOCOZ ARE CLICK TOGETHER BACK IN THE DAY YOU WOULD ALWAYS SEE THEM HIT UP TOGETHER..AS FAR AS NUMBERS IM NOT SURE BUT THERE STILL AROUND AND THEY BEEN BEEFING WITH CLARA MONTE AND P12, ALSO WITH OUTSIDERS LIKE F13 AND 18 TOO....

MONTE CLARA CYCLONES, AND MCR ARE DIFERENT HOODS. MCR (MONTE CLARA RIFA) AND MCLS (MONTE CLARA LOCOS) ARE THE SAME HOOD JUST DIFFERENT LEVELS. AT ONE POINT ALONG TIME AGO WE DIDNT GET ALONG BUT ITS BEEN SQUASHED FOR ALONG TIME. NOW ITS A (MC THING) WE GET ALONG REALLY WELL NOW BUT ARE STILL SEPRET FROM EACHOTHER

SO AT ONE TIME CYS AND LOCOS WERE BEEFING IT? WERES CYS VARRIO IN MONTCLAIR? ARE YOU VATOS GOING AT IT WITH ANY HOODS RIGHT NOW?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  MonteClara Cyclones Gang Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:34 am

[quote="DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs"][quote="MonteClara Cyclones Gang"]
DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:

SO AT ONE TIME CYS AND LOCOS WERE BEEFING IT? WERES CYS VARRIO IN MONTCLAIR? ARE YOU VATOS GOING AT IT WITH ANY HOODS RIGHT NOW?

yeah that beef is old.
Yeah our Varrio is MonteClara always has been thats were it started. theres other cylones out there but they are mostly clicks off other hoods.. "MonteClarax3 Cylones, West End Inland Empire" thats our varrio. were going at it with a few hoods... they know who they are...

MonteClara Cyclones Gang
Wannabe

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-07-02

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Jul 03, 2008 4:20 am

[quote="MonteClara Cyclones Gang"][quote="DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs"]
MonteClara Cyclones Gang wrote:
DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:

yeah that beef is old.
Yeah our Varrio is MonteClara always has been thats were it started. theres other cylones out there but they are mostly clicks off other hoods.. "MonteClarax3 Cylones, West End Inland Empire" thats our varrio. were going at it with a few hoods... they know who they are...

SIMON ESE I KNOW WHAT CITY YOU VATOS ARE IN I USED TO KNOW SOME VATOS FROM CYS BACK IN HIGH SCHOOL BUT WHAT CALLES YOUR VARRIO ON LIKE BORDERS...AND FOR US WHO DONT KNOW YOUR RIVALS WHO ARE THEY?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

ONTERIO :. - Page 9 Empty SUP

Post  MZ.GHOSTONTAX3 Thu Jul 03, 2008 2:13 pm

JUST THOUGHT ID DROP THREW N SAY WHAT UP.. MUCH RESPEX TO EVERYONE ON HERE.. VARRIO SUNKIST ST.. ALL DAY..

MZ.GHOSTONTAX3

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2008-07-01

HTTP://WWW.MYSPACE.COM/GAYLUSHESBOMB@YAHOO.COM

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:49 am

Jae wrote:I'd hope we'd all come with alot of questions, alot of answers, and alot of conversation homey, in general.... Feel me? That's how these things work.

I understand where you are coming from Jae, but this guy with only two post makes it seem like i'm pumping this forum for information. Which is not true. Ive contributed my fair share, without really asking too much.

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Jul 12, 2008 2:48 pm

~OSO~ wrote:
Jae wrote:I'd hope we'd all come with alot of questions, alot of answers, and alot of conversation homey, in general.... Feel me? That's how these things work.

I understand where you are coming from Jae, but this guy with only two post makes it seem like i'm pumping this forum for information. Which is not true. Ive contributed my fair share, without really asking too much.

Oh yeah, no doubt. He's too new to even know how long you've been down man.... All the old heads in here know what's up.... it's all good.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

ONTERIO :. - Page 9 Empty ONTA VIDA

Post  LIL SUSTO Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:37 am

FREE BIG SUSTO FUCK THE LAW
FLORENCIA KILLA

LIL SUSTO

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-07-21

Back to top Go down

Post  RJD Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:10 am

Hey Dicer did Black Angels ever go at with white gangs back in the day? The reason I ask is because for people that don’t know this was KKK central and I’m not talking about King Kobras I mean White Power shit. Before being labeled as the Inland Empire it was know as the Invisible Empire KKK headquarters. Now the movie gang boy with the sharkies going at with the white gangs in Pomona is an example did something similar happen in Ontario?
RJD
RJD
Associate

Number of posts : 62
Registration date : 2008-07-13

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:01 am

i dont kno about the whole IE having KKK..i know fontana did because alot of the people who settled in fontana were poor whites from the south and blacks...

as far as onterio..pomona..etc...never heard of any KKK shit around these parts..although my grandpa was tellin me about how shit was segregated and that the mexicans had to eat and goto the movies in seperate theatres from white people
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:03 am

Fontana for sure had KKK
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:17 am

BLACK ANGELS DID GO AT IT WITH WHITE GANGS/GROUPS BUT I DONT THINK KKK OR NAZI FOOLS...JUST WHITES THAT DIDNT WHAT THEM THERE FROM THE CITY.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Aug 04, 2008 1:28 pm

Yeah, that's how Fontana got it's old nickname "Fontucky" from back in the day, when all the poor whites from the South moved in. I don't know if this is true, but an instructor once told me something about the Fontana KKK doing a march into Compton back in the day, only to get their asses torn up.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Aug 04, 2008 3:57 pm

No actually I believe the term "Fontucky" was brought forth because there is some parts of Fontana that look very "Country" like, Open Fields, people with Goats, Chickens etc and other livestock...and shit like that, especially way back then. As far as I have been around and I have been around a 'little" while I have always known Fontana to be a largely Hispanic dominate city, with very few other races in which there most definatley was but where in a certain neighborhood or section the city not wide spread. I remember Blacks had a solid large population towards the North End of the city before all of the new construction, freeways and so on, took alot of the old neighborhoods down and forced the Black Population in Fontana to minimize. If the so called "KKK" was around they must have been around far before any recent times. Like in the 1950's. Also around the time Hell's Angeles formed in 1948.

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Mon Aug 04, 2008 9:12 pm; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:00 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:Yeah, that's how Fontana got it's old nickname "Fontucky" from back in the day, when all the poor whites from the South moved in. I don't know if this is true, but an instructor once told me something about the Fontana KKK doing a march into Compton back in the day, only to get their asses torn up.

If that event took place back in the 1950's or so, then I don't know how that can be true since Compton had a large White Population in the 1940's and 1950's according to what I have read, Blacks came in from other places like Watts and so on.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Aug 04, 2008 8:59 pm

DUMB ASS BUSH EVEN LIVED IN COMPTON IN THE 50s I READ, BUT ONLY FOR ONE YEAR.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:35 am

Yeah that event in Compton is still questionable in my eyes, I needa see some type of evidence/reference to determine if it really happened. But that's only what I heard about the term "Fontucky"...how all the rednecks from the southern states such as Oklahoma and Kentucky that moved into town long before the arrival of Hispanics and Blacks, in which the locals gave it the nickname...but you could be right. Either way, it's kinda hard to tell who came up with the actual term. There's also a small neighborhood in an unincorporated area of San Bernardino called Okieville.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:48 am

Paid_In_Full wrote:Yeah that event in Compton is still questionable in my eyes, I needa see some type of evidence/reference to determine if it really happened. But that's only what I heard about the term "Fontucky"...how all the rednecks from the southern states such as Oklahoma and Kentucky that moved into town long before the arrival of Hispanics and Blacks, in which the locals gave it the nickname...but you could be right. Either way, it's kinda hard to tell who came up with the actual term. There's also a small neighborhood in an unincorporated area of San Bernardino called Okieville.

What does Oakieville mean? I never heard of that. Where is that at?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:52 am

there was a alot of poor rural southern whites who moved to fontana..least according to my grandpa and dad...as well as blacks....

anyways thats why i always thought it got its nickname..although that reason ryda said makes sense also...about it looking "country"
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:57 am

HUERO WITH A H wrote:there was a alot of poor rural southern whites who moved to fontana..least according to my grandpa and dad...as well as blacks....

anyways thats why i always thought it got its nickname..although that reason ryda said makes sense also...about it looking "country"

I personally can't see the other explanation making any sense today in this era. How could that term have stuck around for so long? When today and for the last few decades Fontana is almost completely Latino? Why would anyone call it that now based on that other explanation if they never saw any of that in there time? White flight most likely started to occur in the The 1960's and 70's and this term must be fairly new any ways, I never heard of it until a few years ago.

Just looking around a few areas in South Fontana and parts of North Fontana give you that Country type feel, hence Kentucky, hence 'Fontucky"

The notation and fact that there was whites in the area at a certain period in time is true, but that being the explanation of the term just does not add up the way I see it.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:17 am

lol...i dont know...im just goin off what people have told me the origin of it is..
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 17 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 17  Next