Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ONTERIO :.

+43
oldschoolygw
MISSUNDERSTOOD909
Ogtaskr85
wolfman
southsiderifa
Forum Gawd
BADBOY69
Cadaver
FONTAxIE
ieprince
ONTAXSUNKIST
RENO
panic loc
west-end-criminals13
smooth909
ONTA¹3TOWN
IXE
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
Little Coon
{~Vicente~}
BeanIExRIV
RJD
LIL SUSTO
MZ.GHOSTONTAX3
MonteClara Cyclones Gang
P_LOKO
East Coast
909MST
Ty
GUER0_909
mcr
Grandhustle_909
SURCALMEX
B.G.Nutt YrDp
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
W.Devil
CaliforniaRepublic
dstrm300
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
~OSO~
Drop Out
47 posters

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next

Go down

ONTERIO :. - Page 16 Empty FOUND PIC ON GOOGLE

Post  BADBOY69 Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:42 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
BADBOY69
BADBOY69
Associate

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Back to top Go down

ONTERIO :. - Page 16 Empty Re: ONTERIO :.

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Dec 06, 2012 11:58 am

LOL at taking pics of Ur own hit ups....
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Dec 06, 2012 4:14 pm

lol
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

ONTERIO :. - Page 16 Empty lol

Post  BADBOY69 Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:07 am

H Boi wrote:LOL at taking pics of Ur own hit ups....

NO ACTUALLY IT WAS TAKEN FROM PHOTOBUCKET...LOL ITS EASIER THAT WAY...LOL
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hahaha.....
BADBOY69
BADBOY69
Associate

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  southsiderifa Sun Dec 30, 2012 9:54 am

How deep is 18 over there.?
southsiderifa
southsiderifa
Peeping Tom

Number of posts : 133
Registration date : 2012-06-11

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Tue Jan 01, 2013 4:02 pm

BADBOY69 wrote:[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

fuck the hits up., that's a clean volcho right there
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

ONTERIO :. - Page 16 Empty Aye dicer

Post  Ogtaskr85 Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:58 am

Word is your no good ESA... Big homies saying back in the end of march of 2008 that you stuck a lil homie from Cuca over some shit that wasn't any of ur business ESA.. You know over on or around 7th & grove in onterio at a party.. Supposably it was all over a hyna .. So tha story going around is your homie jes... Got at the homie from Cuca about some kind of disrespect.. So the vato from Cuca took the walk with ur homeboy to resolve the issue.. It took 5 of u guys to run up on him, jump him, stick him twice,in the back and he still fought back till I guess he ran away cause someone got a strapp.. Damn aye that's all bad.. Hahahaa..

Ogtaskr85

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2013-03-24

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 12:45 pm

So that's why diver disappeared or can the trusty admins smell bs?

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:51 pm

A lot of reasons why Dicer disappeared lol.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sun Mar 24, 2013 1:54 pm

Dicer = real life chump
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Mar 24, 2013 11:45 pm

Freedom Propagandist wrote:A lot of reasons why Dicer disappeared lol.
Can u elaborate ?

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Mar 25, 2013 12:17 am

Dicer was fraudulent, to say the least....
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

ONTERIO :. - Page 16 Empty ANYONE HAVE INFO ON LILBOOBOO ERIC RIOS??

Post  MISSUNDERSTOOD909 Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:05 pm

IM TRYNA LOOK FOR ANY ARTICLES FROM THE PAPER OR WHATEVER BOUT ERIC RIOS AKA LIL BOO BOO WHO PASSD AWAY A FEW YRS AGO CAN ANYONE HELP ME OUT PLZ
MISSUNDERSTOOD909
MISSUNDERSTOOD909
Wannabe

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2014-03-25

Back to top Go down

ONTERIO :. - Page 16 Empty "DICER"

Post  MISSUNDERSTOOD909 Tue Mar 25, 2014 3:07 pm

TumbleWeedBity wrote:Dicer was fraudulent, to say the least....
WTF WHT DICER YALL TALKIN BOUT THATS MY BOY HE LOCKD UP AND BEEN LOCKD UP FOR YEARSSSS
MISSUNDERSTOOD909
MISSUNDERSTOOD909
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Mar 25, 2014 5:38 pm

There was someone in here who went by the name of "DICER", it was later revealed that he wasn't the real Dicer from Ontario, but some random dude who took his name and posed as him.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

ONTERIO :. - Page 16 Empty oh ok

Post  MISSUNDERSTOOD909 Tue Mar 25, 2014 8:16 pm

oh I see that some shit when people come on stuff like the net and  claim anothers name or ish like that.. gets some peeps in trouble ya no but thanks for getin back at me
MISSUNDERSTOOD909
MISSUNDERSTOOD909
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Wed Apr 02, 2014 9:58 pm

Damn, i didn't know that about Dicer... if that's true, that's a bitch move on whoever that was. I had a young nigga posing as me on a few social sites, using my name and shit, so i know how this REAL dicer must feel. That shit aint cool. I had homies trying to check me over shit i knew nothing about, and that's how i found out, traced it, and got that fade. My life, my name, and my experiences aint nothing to be proud of... regardless of how big my circle is, and what i'm known for. If you aint known as doing something positive, or righteous, you aint really known for shit. I've seen niggas die for less, so it is what it is. Keep shit real...
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

ONTERIO :. - Page 16 Empty TRU SHIT

Post  MISSUNDERSTOOD909 Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:41 am

YUP YUP EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS TRU SPIT.. AND IVE BEEN A VICTUM OF DA SAME ISH AS WELL I WAS LIKE HUH WHAT WHEN?? PERO IT GOT HANDLED.. BUT YA THT SHIT CRAZY.. WHEN I READ THAT ISH I WAS LIKE HOLD UP HOMBOY BEEN DOWN FOR YRSSS NOW SO CULDNT B THE SAME DICER
MISSUNDERSTOOD909
MISSUNDERSTOOD909
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

ONTERIO :. - Page 16 Empty TRU SHIT

Post  MISSUNDERSTOOD909 Thu Apr 03, 2014 1:42 am

YUP YUP EVERYTHING YOU SAID IS TRU SPIT.. AND IVE BEEN A VICTUM OF DA SAME ISH AS WELL I WAS LIKE HUH WHAT WHEN?? PERO IT GOT HANDLED.. BUT YA THT SHIT CRAZY.. WHEN I READ THAT ISH I WAS LIKE HOLD UP HOMBOY BEEN DOWN FOR YRSSS NOW SO CULDNT B THE SAME DICER
MISSUNDERSTOOD909
MISSUNDERSTOOD909
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

ONTERIO :. - Page 16 Empty ygw.crew ontario original

Post  oldschoolygw Tue May 13, 2014 5:50 pm

So I've read somthings on here about this crew that are some what not correct ..1st pone is from watts moved to ontario in the late 80s at that time he was tagging Ktl,Stn kill the lights an second to none .he along with coke,bones,dope/spy,neon/azco,fresa,zees/krime,started youth gone wild in ontario the later they met kesoe an he joined the crew then pone went to Y.a for robbery zees took over then he to got arrested an since kesoe was 1of the most active was asked to run the crew wich he took to a new level at the time an recruited alot of writers from diffrent areas since ygw was really getting known for writing from buses to freeways to actually doing pieces /bombing most that were asked to joing would cause of the attention the crew was having every member made there own mark till this day you can still see old school tags in different areas from this crew most is was based in ontario so alot of the linked up with crew from there city like Ocp,csu, neither of these crews were. Lower level of ygw they were there own some members would later be from both crews more from Ocp cause of there close ties ygw had members from san bernardino to so cental to long beach alot of the crews that would diss/cross them out did not teally even know any ygw member this crew was just well know so to get fame crews would diss them there was a crew called lost angels wich was started by resk from Sdd along with a few other writers thats why some would think that ygw crew was putting LA next to them but this crew was never claiming to from Los angeles .its from Ontario an Original crew..later in 94/5the word came out that all tagging had to stop but they didnt listen an had some heads from a few different varrios from pomona ,chino,ontario ,who came to a crew meeting an told them the outcome face a real green light or stop ...while in custody some members were approached by heads from the black angels an asked to join the hood those members would only agree if they could keep there there name ygw those BAs said yes in thr county but the ANs didnt like this an started banging on them so alk ygw members took up to themselfs an went on there own an since most lived on the east side then thats what they went with east side 4th street young winos an alot of them started getting locked up an facing that green those that had pride never bowd down those that were chumps locked it up till this day there are ygw members that are locked up that decided to become ovs/ba's most of the old ygw members that never locked it up still live in ontario an they respect the black angels but they never bowd down to clean that up some had to put in work that not to many people about but if you know anybody that was or is from the old ygw an still live in ontario this is why .only the fools that cant go home are the ones that are punks..and most likely cant walk main line in the system. .alot of ygw crew members still write but in respect to banging east side you wont see them write ygw crew maybe some of the ones that got out of the crew at the time of the green light will write it for but the ones that suffered from this dont ..from my understanding this was a crew from ontario that had a real green light that they themselfs cleaned up...

oldschoolygw

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2014-05-13

Back to top Go down

Post  isthistobe Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:38 pm

reppin ontario all my life 
shit needs to be back on the map
found the forum on IG 

I'm here to internet gang bang you fucking payasos
isthistobe
isthistobe

Registration date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  isthistobe Mon Sep 01, 2014 5:46 pm

damn read 4 pages and y'all niggas dry snitching each other Laughing

feds probably watching these forums cyclops
isthistobe
isthistobe

Registration date : 2014-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:06 pm

isthistobe wrote:reppin ontario all my life 
shit needs to be back on the map
found the forum on IG 

I'm here to internet gang bang you fucking payasos
I'm going to cry !! Worship
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  ChucoLocoMoko Sun Jan 06, 2019 4:41 pm

OVS is the only hood in Onterio that is eme. All the other small hoods are instructed to either disband or get into OVS. The earth angels are trying to start up again so they already hitted up east side onterio to get in. These small hoods are going to get locked up sooner or later and will have to follow orders from OVS La Eme. NSO is nothing and if their trying to kick up dust then naturally they will have to answer to the OVS La Eme who will of course tell them to disband. NSO disbanded a long time ago so these other bozos trying to claim NSO wont be around for long. OVS claims the entire city of Onterio. Their not just south side Onterio like back in the days. Thats why a lot of the homies claim Onterio Varrio Sunkist now like they did back in the days. OVS is controlled by the mexican mafia and has so many fools from that hood that are official made carnales. If the E.A.s are really trying to start up again it wont last long because they have to take orders from the OVS La Eme and they will make them disband. Belmont st is nothing but a small handful of homies from OVS just like parkside, etc. The only way to get into OVS is murder. There's no other way to get in. And all those fools that are from OVS has no choice but to work out. Back in the days the Eme instructed everyone that once you get locked up you have to work out but now its mandatory for these fools to be in top fit shape on the streets. The OVS La Eme don't want fat or out of shape members. Just like the U.S. military. They make all their soldiers get in top fit shape and educated and to be ready for anything. These small new hoods trying to form in Onterio won't last. You cant go heads up against the eme. You fuck with OVS you fuck with the eme. OVS La eme don't even want there homies to be fucking with dope. They even killed a homie from OVS awhile back because of that. The only way to be made a B.A. is from the eme. So you if you meet a B.A. then better give him the respect. Because that homie has several kills and considered an ovs elite to the california mexican mafia. The next step up for him is eme. This is real shit. This is why Ontario Police is trying to take these guys off the streets first chance they get. If you run with a gang sooner or later your going to get busted. Your going to have to take orders  if your locked up and if your in the I.E. your going to take orders from OVS. Real shit ese.
ChucoLocoMoko
ChucoLocoMoko

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2019-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post  ChucoLocoMoko Sun Jan 06, 2019 5:05 pm

~OSO~ wrote:Ontario H.S. is where the youngster's from the B.A.'s and OVS go to school right ?

So who goes to Chaffey H.S. ?

And who are the B.A.'s allies, who do you get along with in I.E. ? Montclair, Upland etc. etc. ?

I know not CUCA !

I was in the holding tank with one the B.A.'s years ago, he told me that the a lot of the B.A.'s and the CUCA ks were family.
There is a peace treaty that the eme has in place for the I.E. and S.G.V. Cuca Kings Eme leader Turi was living on sunkist in the middle of the hood of OVS for years. OVS Eme leader Mando was living in Pomona 12st hood for years, etc. The eme has carnales from different hoods living in other hoods to strengthen ties and to keep the peace treaties in place. Even Daryl Castrejon one of the top eme leaders from the mexican mafia who happens to be from OVS lived in Rialto and San Bernardino calling shots. The youngsters from these hoods are not suppose to be warring against each other. They can get in trouble possibly killed. OVS and other chicano neighborhoods are instructed to war with the mayates but not your own kind. So to answer your question OVS and OVS B.A.'s have been allies with all surrounding sureno hoods including Pomona 12th str and Cuca Kings. There shouldnt be no east side onterio and if they are running around claiming that hood then they wont for long. They will have to answer to the OVS La eme and have no choice but to bow down to them or get killed. OVS claims the entire city of Onterio. They aren't just south side onterio. Their youngsters are at all the high schools in Onterio.

You sir sound like a geek and a lame. Stop reading the black hand and gtfoh.
ChucoLocoMoko
ChucoLocoMoko

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2019-01-06

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 17 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17  Next