Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gov. poll says: nearly half of black woman population has herpes

5 posters

Go down

Gov. poll says: nearly half of black woman population has herpes Empty Gov. poll says: nearly half of black woman population has herpes

Post  Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 2:55 am

http://forbezdvd.com/blog/2010/03/16/nearly-half-of-black-women-have-herpes/

bullshit, but had to post

Back to top Go down

Gov. poll says: nearly half of black woman population has herpes Empty Re: Gov. poll says: nearly half of black woman population has herpes

Post  SFxSTONER Thu Mar 18, 2010 3:50 am

I don't know what's worse; the article or the comments.
SFxSTONER
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Gov. poll says: nearly half of black woman population has herpes Empty Re: Gov. poll says: nearly half of black woman population has herpes

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:15 pm

SFxSTONER wrote:I don't know what's worse; the article or the comments.

oh man them comments are hilarious. "man i banged so many black females its ridiculous..."

thats the cdc figure i think there gettin it form tho.
http://www.cdc.gov/std/stats08/figures/48.htm

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:20 pm

There are three types of lies; Lies, damned lies, and statistics-Mark Twain

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu Mar 18, 2010 4:48 pm

This is fucked up dog....there goes my fantasy of Meagan Good...

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Mar 18, 2010 5:31 pm

wesiderider wrote:This is fucked up dog....there goes my fantasy of Meagan Good...

fuck that. ill risk it for her!!!! bitch is bad ass...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:04 pm

DONTxTRIP wrote:
wesiderider wrote:This is fucked up dog....there goes my fantasy of Meagan Good...

Have you seen her flicks with the see-thru top...fat titties on that honey....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:37 pm

wesiderider wrote:
DONTxTRIP wrote:

Have you seen her flicks with the see-thru top...fat titties on that honey....

ya man....cant wait for a movie with that chick doing a firme sex scene...lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu Mar 18, 2010 6:51 pm

No shit....I'll add that to my collection...with Kim,Pamela, hoops....lol. ....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:20 pm

I'd fuck Oprah. I don't care if she's like 60. Got some big 'ol titties.
SFxSTONER
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu Mar 18, 2010 9:28 pm

Even beat up Oprah from the color purple...eye half closed and everything...either way she's loaded...

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:13 pm

yall some foo's man...lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:40 pm

DONTxTRIP wrote:yall some foo's man...lol
Serio tho...Meagan is fine as a mug...early in the morning---late night.....but Oprah, she ain't even good looking...but she got some serious loot...that's gotta be worth a good piping que no....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:44 pm

wesiderider wrote:
DONTxTRIP wrote:yall some foo's man...lol
Serio tho...Meagan is fine as a mug...early in the morning---late night.....but Oprah, she ain't even good looking...but she got some serious loot...that's gotta be worth a good piping que no....
oh ya, for having as much money as she does id give her a good piping. shit id let her be my sugar momma. but meagan good.....hhoooo wweeee, id lick that girls asshole....lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu Mar 18, 2010 10:59 pm

Orale...who's the fool now...maniac...and Meagan,shit two bald-headed twins first crack...lol...certified welder and scuba diver on mines...

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Thu May 06, 2010 9:09 pm

wesiderider wrote:No shit....I'll add that to my collection...with Kim,Pamela, hoops....lol. ....

alright homey, you cant just mention hoops and a sex tape and not holler at me about it like it's nothing,lol. WHERE CAN I GET THAT AT???? Twisted Evil
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu May 06, 2010 10:02 pm

Jae wrote:
wesiderider wrote:No shit....I'll add that to my collection...with Kim,Pamela, hoops....lol. ....

alright homey, you cant just mention hoops and a sex tape and not holler at me about it like it's nothing,lol. WHERE CAN I GET THAT AT???? Twisted Evil
ICE DOT.com

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:38 am

i just stay away from the chicken heads and the project black women. you gota fuck with the blackwomen that act as white as possible,that way you know they actualy got some sense and not let these dumb niggers run up in them raw giving them stds
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Jun 15, 2010 12:48 am

yeh, you keep thinking that....clinic boy. Are you same as Syclone? YOu really say some dumb shit. Black women who ACT white, don't let niggas run in them raw. Something is seriously up with your mentality young brother.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down