Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

GAME BREAKS DOWN DURING XXL INTERVIEW

+6
Ty
bg blacc
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
P_LOKO
TumbleWeed
W.Devil
10 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

GAME BREAKS DOWN DURING XXL INTERVIEW - Page 2 Empty Re: GAME BREAKS DOWN DURING XXL INTERVIEW

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Mon May 05, 2008 11:25 pm

Games brother is a weenie period!! On Games DVD The Documentry they did a lil segment on Fase sayin he's one of so called "Realest niggas comin out the Piru card"!! But he gettin socked out!! They makin are the Piru's look bad!!

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

GAME BREAKS DOWN DURING XXL INTERVIEW - Page 2 Empty Re: GAME BREAKS DOWN DURING XXL INTERVIEW

Post  TumbleWeed Mon May 05, 2008 11:30 pm

LOL at "Piru car.D"
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:50 pm

alot of these commercial rappers that are always on MTV and BET are a joke they never really bang I heard that game's older brother was the real G and game is just using him to look hard like he has been through a whole lot of shit same with 50 just cause he got shot 9 times it don't mean he's a hardcored gangster he is a joke too but he is smart when it comes to making money but i think that Game still raps better than 50 i can't stand how 50 raps
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Jul 09, 2008 1:08 pm

Damn! The Game is outta control punching out his relatives at his cousins funeral
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sun Aug 17, 2008 1:55 am

either way, fools need to get they shit straight. be who you are..... most of these rap'rs are actors to me. Hoes even. Doing anything for a dollar.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun Aug 17, 2008 2:27 am

Yeah, straight actors. It's kinda embarassing having some these type of dudes representing the Coast...ain't too many that are really representing it right.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2