Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

V.MONTCLAIR WEST END GANGSTERS

+14
P_LOKO
BeanIExRIV
SURCALMEX
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
CaliforniaRepublic
GUER0_909
TumbleWeed
American Zombie
mcr
~OSO~
Drop Out
W.Devil
TROUBLES MONTECLARA RIFA
18 posters

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

V.MONTCLAIR WEST END GANGSTERS - Page 4 Empty Re: V.MONTCLAIR WEST END GANGSTERS

Post  .... Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:11 am

U 3V3R S33 I.E. SHIT 0UT IN L0S??
Made Member

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

V.MONTCLAIR WEST END GANGSTERS - Page 4 Empty Re: V.MONTCLAIR WEST END GANGSTERS

Post  Drop Out Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:19 am

YEA SEEN SOME BUT NOT MUCH...SEEN A WSV HIT UP IN VENICE WHEN I WAS POSTED THERE N THE HOMIE HIT UP OVS IN EAST LOS WHEN I WAS A YOUNGSTER KICKN IT THERE BUT FOR THE MOST PART IxE Gs ANIT ALL ABOUT THAT.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  .... Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:20 am

I G3T CHU.L0S IS AB0UT G3TTING KN0W.N I.E. IS JUS AB0UT TH3IR 0WN??
Made Member

Number of posts : 630
Registration date : 2008-06-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:37 am

LAs ABOUT TRYING TO TAKE OVER N HIT UP LIKE BITCHS AT 3AM AT NIGHT N IxEa ABOUT HOLDN OUR GROUND N STAYN TRUE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Aug 13, 2008 4:39 am

i saw a bunch of IXE hit ups in the san fernando valley before in san fer...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  mcr Mon Aug 18, 2008 10:06 am

ha ha thats fucking true

mcr
Soldier

Number of posts : 121
Registration date : 2008-05-04

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri Aug 22, 2008 10:57 pm

I think the problem with alot of hoods is how the youngsters are. They are always too eager to get known. I feel like if your not in your hood, your hood should NOT be hit up on the walls anywhere else. Especially in somebody else neighborhood. Unless they put it up, out of respect, to show alliance. I dont think that L.A. g's would be trying to take over anything out here, alot are just moving out here, looking to get into the same shit they left, and sometimes, when you mix ignorance with bangin', the results are fatal.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Tue Sep 02, 2008 12:38 pm

K

Last edited by ~OSO~ on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:56 pm; edited 2 times in total

~OSO~
Made Member

Number of posts : 547
Registration date : 2008-01-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:15 pm

YOU TALKN ABOUT RAMONA N HOLT WHERE THEY HAVE THAT DISCOUNT STORE?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:24 pm

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:YOU TALKN ABOUT RAMONA N HOLT WHERE THEY HAVE THAT DISCOUNT STORE?

No. The store that I'm talking about, is located south of Kingsley and north of Holt, on the westside (leftside) of Romona. Right on the corner there is a brick wall and it has CXL on it.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:27 pm

OH OK I GOT YOU THERES A LIQUOR STORE THERE IN THE MIDDLE OF ALL THOSE APARTMENTS, WHAT MCR SAYS IS THERE "STRONG HOLD".
IN THAT AREA IS WERE MOST THOSES OLDER F13 VATOS STAY TOO.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:33 pm

ut ?

Last edited by ~OSO~ on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Sep 02, 2008 4:37 pm

THEY WOULD BE AROUND MY AGE NOW 28-30 THEY WERE THE ONES MAKN ALL THE NOISE IN THE 90s. BUT ULL FIND THEM MORE WEST CLOSER TO MILLS ALONG ALL THOSE APARTMENTS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Sun Sep 07, 2008 11:55 pm

That same CXL hit up is still there.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Sep 08, 2008 2:32 am

BUT I THOUGHT MCR IS REAL ACTIVE N HAVE THERE WHOLE CITY ON LOCK?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:29 am

e.

Last edited by ~OSO~ on Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:58 pm; edited 1 time in total

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Sep 08, 2008 4:27 am

SIMON THATS A GOOD SPOT TO GET SOME GOOD FOOD...ANOTHER NICE SPOT FOR SOME REAL GOOD MEXICAN FOOD IS A SMALL HOLE IN THE WALL SPOT IN SOUTH ONTA ON MISSION N OAKS GOING EAST ITS A BRITE YELLOW SMALL BUILDN,GREAT FOOD...BUT ONE OF THE BEST SPOT I EVER HAD TACOS IS RAMON'S CACTUS PATCH OFF MISSION N SAN ANTONIO ALSO IN SOUTH ONTA ITS A SMALL FAMILY JOINT THATS BEEN OPEN SINCE 1937 NICE SPOT IN MY VARRIO AND DAMN HOMIE THOSE TACOS MELT IN YOUR MOUTH...CHECK THEM OUT SOMETIME.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:52 am

DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:SIMON THATS A GOOD SPOT TO GET SOME GOOD FOOD...ANOTHER NICE SPOT FOR SOME REAL GOOD MEXICAN FOOD IS A SMALL HOLE IN THE WALL SPOT IN SOUTH ONTA ON MISSION N OAKS GOING EAST ITS A BRITE YELLOW SMALL BUILDN,GREAT FOOD...BUT ONE OF THE BEST SPOT I EVER HAD TACOS IS RAMON'S CACTUS PATCH OFF MISSION N SAN ANTONIO ALSO IN SOUTH ONTA ITS A SMALL FAMILY JOINT THATS BEEN OPEN SINCE 1937 NICE SPOT IN MY VARRIO AND DAMN HOMIE THOSE TACOS MELT IN YOUR MOUTH...CHECK THEM OUT SOMETIME.

Mission and Oaks ? For some reason I can't picture it. Now Mission and San Antonio I can somewhat picture, it's been awhile since Ive been down there. That would be on the North, East Corner ?

I'll definitely check it out. There's a little taco joint right there south of Cuca DxP varrio on grove that sells some good tacos. So good I went there for lunch three days in a row Very Happy

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Sep 08, 2008 1:03 pm

Damn, all this is making me hungry. I guarantee I will end up trying out ALL these spots, I'm the type that be traveling for some good food. What other good joints are around the I.E? Everybody gots to have their favorites. I know of a few in San Bernardino, but I don't know if they even compare to ones yall talking about. Taco's Sinaloa on Mt. Vernon right across from Valley College got some good taco's, always with guacamole on top. Tortas Las Gloria's on Mt. Vernon near the Rite Aid be serving up some bomb Tortas...always a line there but well worth the wait. Bobby Ray's BBQ on Baseline and Island Breeze on Mt. Vernon in Colton are also good mentions.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:28 pm

Ever since I was a kid my moms use to take me to this Mexican food joint called "El Merenderos". Excellent food. There's two, one by the varrio La Verne on Fairplex just south of Arrow Hwy. And Merenderos on Garey, just south of second st. Then there's Jarrittos in North Pomona on Garey, just south of Foothill blvd. it's the same exact same food, recipes as El Merenderos. I think it was a family member that branched off. You know when you go to some food joints and they don't give you enough meat in your tacos, burritos or nachos ? Well these places give you too much lol......I give it Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven s

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Mon Sep 08, 2008 3:32 pm

BBQ ? The only place that I know of that is good, is Red Hill ? I think that's the name. it's on Grove just south of Foothill blvd.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:05 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:Damn, all this is making me hungry. I guarantee I will end up trying out ALL these spots, I'm the type that be traveling for some good food. What other good joints are around the I.E? Everybody gots to have their favorites. I know of a few in San Bernardino, but I don't know if they even compare to ones yall talking about. Taco's Sinaloa on Mt. Vernon right across from Valley College got some good taco's, always with guacamole on top. Tortas Las Gloria's on Mt. Vernon near the Rite Aid be serving up some bomb Tortas...always a line there but well worth the wait. Bobby Ray's BBQ on Baseline and Island Breeze on Mt. Vernon in Colton are also good mentions.

LOL when I want me some good tacos and if in the area I'll head down to the Fiesta Market on Mill street and Mt.vernon and pick me up a couple to go.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Mon Sep 08, 2008 5:51 pm

EL MERENDEROS IS A GOOD SPOT,VERY GOOD FOOD, N THE ONE ON MISSION N OAKS IS KINDA BY THAT OLD LIQUOR STORE THAT CLAIMS TO THAT THE COLDIST BEER IN TOWN WITH THE BIG SIGN THAT IS ALWAYS TAGGED UP, BEFOR YOU HIT ALL THOSES APERTMENTS ON MOUNTAIN...ANYWAYS GOOD SPOT.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  ~OSO~ Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:46 pm

~OSO~ wrote:That same CXL hit up is still there.

Today I noticed that CXL hit up was painted over by the city.

~OSO~
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Fri Sep 12, 2008 6:55 pm

~OSO~ wrote:BBQ ? The only place that I know of that is good, is Red Hill ? I think that's the name. it's on Grove just south of Foothill blvd.

Hell yeah!!! I might hit that up right now, speaking on it....
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next