Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P ASHLEY ANN CALDERA DIED ON HER BDAY SHOT BY A.L.C

5 posters

Go down

R.I.P ASHLEY ANN CALDERA DIED ON HER BDAY SHOT BY  A.L.C  Empty R.I.P ASHLEY ANN CALDERA DIED ON HER BDAY SHOT BY A.L.C

Post  909_PUFFER Mon May 28, 2012 2:42 pm

A.L.C MURDERED A GIRL ON HER OWN BIRTHDAY ON SATURDAY AT NORTHGATE PARK. A.LC AINT NUTHIN BUT LIL CHILDEREN ACTIN LIKE THUGS THEY NEED TO B PUT DOWN ALREADY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

909_PUFFER
Wannabe

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-04-07

Back to top Go down

R.I.P ASHLEY ANN CALDERA DIED ON HER BDAY SHOT BY  A.L.C  Empty Re: R.I.P ASHLEY ANN CALDERA DIED ON HER BDAY SHOT BY A.L.C

Post  Forum Gawd Mon May 28, 2012 5:11 pm

i heard she got along with them.???
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

R.I.P ASHLEY ANN CALDERA DIED ON HER BDAY SHOT BY  A.L.C  Empty alc

Post  909-Ayyees Tue May 29, 2012 3:37 am

909-Ayyees

alc is being blamed for the shooting of Ashley Ann Caldera this is a lie and is no way true another group is responsible for this A.L.C had nothing to do with it she was hanging out with "alleged" alc members at northgate park when another group fired at them alc was not responsible
909-Ayyees
909-Ayyees

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2012-05-29

Back to top Go down

R.I.P ASHLEY ANN CALDERA DIED ON HER BDAY SHOT BY  A.L.C  Empty Re: R.I.P ASHLEY ANN CALDERA DIED ON HER BDAY SHOT BY A.L.C

Post  Forum Gawd Tue May 29, 2012 3:58 am

909-Ayyees wrote:909-Ayyees

alc is being blamed for the shooting of Ashley Ann Caldera this is a lie and is no way true another group is responsible for this A.L.C had nothing to do with it she was hanging out with "alleged" alc members at northgate park when another group fired at them alc was not responsible

So then who was it this shit is a no no ... Pm me..
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Hazzard909 Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:13 am

Sheriff's deputies have arrested a man suspected of killing a 16-year-old girl at her birthday party in Fontana.

Hector Ronces, 19, of Fontana was booked into West Valley Detention Center in Rancho Cucamonga on suspicion of homicide and attempted homicide. Deputies captured him in the 8300 block of Mulberry Avenue at 10:01 p.m. Saturday, police said.

He is being held in lieu of $2 million bail, according to booking logs.

Ashley Ann Caldera, a Fontana resident, died May 26 at Northgate Park in the 7800 block of Celeste Avenue. She was with a group of friends when she was shot. The group did not know the gunman.

Read more: http://www.sbsun.com/ci_20779487/arrest-made-fontana-teen-killing#ixzz1wtPwFKak

Hazzard909
Soldier

Number of posts : 161
Registration date : 2009-05-08

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Thu Aug 30, 2012 12:56 pm

Two more suspects have been arrested in connection with the shooting death of a 16-year-old girl at a park in Fontana, according to the Fontana Police Department.

Previously, police arrested Hector Ronces, 19, of Fontana following the killing of Ashley Caldera on May 26.

On Aug. 28, police announced that Rene Calvillo, 22, and an unidentified 15-year-old male, both residents of Fontana, have also been taken into custody.

The shooting occurred just before 11 p.m. at Northgate Park, located in the 7800 block of Celeste in northern Fontana.

Ashley, a student at Fontana A.B. Miller High School who was celebrating her birthday, was with several friends waiting for a ride when suspects shot at the group. Ashley was the only person who was struck by the bullets.

The investigation is ongoing, and the incident is believed to be gang-related.

Police said they do not believe the suspects were targeting a specific individual during the shooting.

The two adult suspects are now in custody at West Valley Detention Center in Rancho Cucamonga, and the juvenile is being housed at the San Bernardino County Juvenile Hall in San Bernardino.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down