Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Current top active gangs with LA roots (EXCLUDING FONTANA)

+3
Drunky McThuggerton
American Zombie
Forum Gawd
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Current top active gangs with LA roots (EXCLUDING FONTANA) - Page 2 Empty Re: Current top active gangs with LA roots (EXCLUDING FONTANA)

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:12 pm

Well now that I think about it, ES 13 in SB was formed through family ties with others SB, so maybe they don't really count. They claimed E/S San Bernardino fully. It also seems like ES 13 was another gang that made more noise in it's chapter city then it's actual city of origin. They haven't done anything noteworthy since probably the mid 90's. They are still around though, but like I said, their name seems to have since faded as well as their identity. I no longer hear of "ES 13", just "Tiny Crooks", or "Dwight street" in that area, and they claim IE now.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Current top active gangs with LA roots (EXCLUDING FONTANA) - Page 2 Empty Re: Current top active gangs with LA roots (EXCLUDING FONTANA)

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:17 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Well now that I think about it, ES 13 in SB was formed through family ties with others SB, so maybe they don't really count. They claimed E/S San Bernardino fully. It also seems like ES 13 was another gang that made more noise in it's chapter city then it's actual city of origin. They haven't done anything noteworthy since probably the mid 90's. They are still around though, but like I said, their name seems to have since faded as well as their identity. I no longer hear of "ES 13", just "Tiny Crooks", or "Dwight street" in that area, and they claim IE now.

Not all of them claimed sb though cuz i remember seeing old school hit ups in the Gilbert st halls saying es 13 la ... They seem to have a small presence in las Vegas and in sacremento now...
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:25 pm

Not surprising. There were some ES 13 from LA that would regularly go and kick it with SB ES 13. They use to go and kick it with them all around Fairfax and around Perris hill park on the deep eastside. All of the ones I encountered or knew of claimed SB. Their OG's put them up on game quick. They weren't doing that weird and backwards, claiming LA 60 miles away, stuff.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:44 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Not surprising. There were some ES 13 from LA that would regularly go and kick it with SB ES 13. They use to go and kick it with them all around Fairfax and around Perris hill park on the deep eastside. All of the ones I encoun :trollface: tered or knew of claimed SB. Their OG's put them up on game quick. They weren't doing that weird and backwards, claiming LA 60 miles away, stuff.

Wierdd huh :\ : I'd fuck her :

Maybe weird but sure as hello only successful hood out here from LA that still claims it two decades later...
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Aug 06, 2012 6:45 pm

Yup, weird and backwards. But whatever floats your boats kiddos! Very Happy Cool
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:18 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Yup, weird and backwards. But whatever floats your boats kiddos! Very Happy Cool

LOL at kiddos old man :trollface:
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Mon Aug 06, 2012 7:59 pm

i think the first generation will always claim where they come from no matter what., but then afterwards, you gotta have pride in your city (town) wherever you're at., i mean, por ejemplo, if you're out there out-of-state having had to either follow your folks, or had to boogie out because they were on your heels, well alright, you had to leave but you were still proud of your neighborhood and you wanted to keep it up, pero you knows that after a while you grow ties at where you're at, and before you know it you understand the minds of where you live at, and even feel pride for the town you live at., soon you claim east side, west side, south side, whatever side of that town you're in., so it's all good homie.,

it ain't a bad thing 'cause it's actually a good thing., be proud of where you're from., be proud of what you represent., but don't ever dog the town that took you in., i say that for personal reasons., i know how it is to be an out-of-towner, but i also know to be from the town., i got more homeplaces than most of you vatos put together, and that ain't no lie., landed first in south l.a., raised east los, grew up schooling with west siders, schooling in the s.f. valle, kicking it in the sgv, relocating to the harbor area, partying with san pedro, hanging out with wilmas, getting married and moving out to the low desert, going places and getting high in fresno, tucson, el paso, eagle pass, and half of mexico.,

i mean, i been there and done it.. people from all over are all cool in my book., i respect wherever i'm at, and that right there has kept me ALIVE., none of that means that i was all quiet and shit, fukk no., i've done work everywhere i been at., i hooked up with people from everywhere., i guess you could say that i'm beyond one varrio 'cause i'm all for the ones around me - i will never let you down if i'm standing next to you., i'm down., never back down.. people are down everywhere., there's solid crazy muthafukers living in every hood, in every town, in every crowd.,

you can never lump all fools from one place all together., some dudes are crazy., some are wimps., that's the reality of every place you go., some take it seriously, some weak out., you know back in my days some of my dogs used to get a kick out of punking locos from weak crowds, but that didn't mean that all my dogs were like that, neither that all the vatos from those other varrios were punks., chales., its just that some people out there are in the learning phase., some people out there are not really hardcore, they're just out there, so you can't judge a book by its cover.,

i know that in the world of the streets reputation goes a long way., but trust, the gente getting locked up to do some serious time and getting out will tell you, there's hard people from every barrio., from every hood., so don't be tripping., but ey, the later eighties and nineties brought a whole new page to how gangs roll, and setting up shop outside of the original grounds was the norm., me personally, i don't think that really matters where you came from because after a decade or so, ain't no one really from the old grounds., and most of the new recruits are from the new city, new town, new part raised in, so might as well let your pride be known., ain't nothing wrong with that., be proud of having a second, a third or fourth hood, and let each represent where they from ~ all of them representing the same old letters for the original locos who started it all once upon a time.. that's my opinion., that's the way i look at it.

YOU CAN CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT TO
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:27 pm

Orale.. Sleep
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Aug 06, 2012 8:46 pm

wolfman wrote:i think the first generation will always claim where they come from no matter what., but then afterwards, you gotta have pride in your city (town) wherever you're at., i mean, por ejemplo, if you're out there out-of-state having had to either follow your folks, or had to boogie out because they were on your heels, well alright, you had to leave but you were still proud of your neighborhood and you wanted to keep it up, pero you knows that after a while you grow ties at where you're at, and before you know it you understand the minds of where you live at, and even feel pride for the town you live at., soon you claim east side, west side, south side, whatever side of that town you're in., so it's all good homie.,

it ain't a bad thing 'cause it's actually a good thing., be proud of where you're from., be proud of what you represent., but don't ever dog the town that took you in., i say that for personal reasons., i know how it is to be an out-of-towner, but i also know to be from the town., i got more homeplaces than most of you vatos put together, and that ain't no lie., landed first in south l.a., raised east los, grew up schooling with west siders, schooling in the s.f. valle, kicking it in the sgv, relocating to the harbor area, partying with san pedro, hanging out with wilmas, getting married and moving out to the low desert, going places and getting high in fresno, tucson, el paso, eagle pass, and half of mexico.,

i mean, i been there and done it.. people from all over are all cool in my book., i respect wherever i'm at, and that right there has kept me ALIVE., none of that means that i was all quiet and shit, fukk no., i've done work everywhere i been at., i hooked up with people from everywhere., i guess you could say that i'm beyond one varrio 'cause i'm all for the ones around me - i will never let you down if i'm standing next to you., i'm down., never back down.. people are down everywhere., there's solid crazy muthafukers living in every hood, in every town, in every crowd.,

you can never lump all fools from one place all together., some dudes are crazy., some are wimps., that's the reality of every place you go., some take it seriously, some weak out., you know back in my days some of my dogs used to get a kick out of punking locos from weak crowds, but that didn't mean that all my dogs were like that, neither that all the vatos from those other varrios were punks., chales., its just that some people out there are in the learning phase., some people out there are not really hardcore, they're just out there, so you can't judge a book by its cover.,

i know that in the world of the streets reputation goes a long way., but trust, the gente getting locked up to do some serious time and getting out will tell you, there's hard people from every barrio., from every hood., so don't be tripping., but ey, the later eighties and nineties brought a whole new page to how gangs roll, and setting up shop outside of the original grounds was the norm., me personally, i don't think that really matters where you came from because after a decade or so, ain't no one really from the old grounds., and most of the new recruits are from the new city, new town, new part raised in, so might as well let your pride be known., ain't nothing wrong with that., be proud of having a second, a third or fourth hood, and let each represent where they from ~ all of them representing the same old letters for the original locos who started it all once upon a time.. that's my opinion., that's the way i look at it.

YOU CAN CALL IT WHAT YOU WANT TO

Real shit Wolf, again, a good post from you.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:03 pm

:trollface:
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Mon Aug 06, 2012 9:13 pm

i got to give HHS real credit.. having set up in what was oldenly considered DIAMONDS territory, has to carry real weight
i know DIAMONDS was hardcore to the max., those vatos almost snuffed my candle light out., almost
DIAMONDS always gave people the blues
DIAMONDS are supposed to be baby temples, just like BIG TOP LOCOS
but whatever DIAMONDS old history was, C<>S was no joke
DST CHICOS kept it up all through the 70s and into the 80s
CHICOS kept everyone on check
18ST ten times larger than DIAMOND never could match up straight up
and this is coming from an old enemy varrio of DIAMOND
DOG TOWN RIFA Y-QUE!
so for HEAD HUNTERS to have established themselves and kept it going this long around DIAMOND this long
well then, all i gotta say is that HEAD HUNTERS are for reals!
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Current top active gangs with LA roots (EXCLUDING FONTANA) - Page 2 Empty CHECK IT OUT

Post  BADBOY69 Fri Dec 07, 2012 10:36 am

FONTANA HAS A LOT OF AREAS THAT AREN'T REALLY CLAIMED PHYSICALLY..VERBALLY EVERY INCH OF THE CITY IS ACCOUNTED FOR LOL IDK IF IT'S BECAUSE IT'S A LARGE CITY,BUT NEW GANGS ARE KNOWN TO ESTABLISH THERE OR WHATEVER BUT WHAT TRIPS ME OUT THERES LIKE 4 OTHER GANGS THAT ALSO CLAIM THAT AREA..LOL THEY HAVE TAGG WARS I HEARD DAILY.BUT MY QUESTION IS DO THESE HOODS GO AT IT LIKE FORREALS?SHOOTING?CUZ I RARELY HEAR SHIY LIKE THAT.I THINK IF THEY DID GO AT IT LIKE THAT DAILY I DOUBT MOST GANGS THERE WOULD LAST EITHER LOCKED UP OR GONE.MIRALOMA,RIALTO,SANBERNANDINO,AND MOST CITIES UP THAT WAY Laughing ARE LIKE THAT THEY HAVE HOODS FRM OTHER COUNTIES THRIVING FOR YRS N YRS NEW GANGS FORM AND THEY LAST AS WELL.DOWN HERE IN THESE CITIES ONTARIO POMONA ETC U RARELY SEE A GANGS ESTABLISH N LAST A LONG ASS TIME,CUZ EITHER THE CITYS ORIGINAL GANGS ARE SMASHING OR THE NEWBIES ARE.HOMICIDES,FOOLS GETTING LOCKED UP LEFT N RIGHT SERIOUS SHIT THE NEW HOODS EITHER GET WIPED OUT OR THEY ALL GET BUSTED AND OF COURSE THE OG HOODS ARE LEFT THEYVE BEEN THERE AND THEY USUALLY HAVE #S SO IT DNT MATTER IF SOME GET BUSTED THEY HAVE REPLACEMENTS U KNOW I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN F13 18 CXL BH VF ARE AROUND HERE BUT THEY ARENT AS ACTIVE AS THE BEGINNING WHEN THEY HAD AN ALRIGHT #.ALL THAT DRAMA GOT MOST OF THEM FOOLS LOCKED UP OR DEAD.U SEE WHAT I'M SAYING MAYBE THESE CITIES ARE SMALLER OR SOME SHIT CUZ A F13 CLICK STARTED IN ML AND THEY ARE STILL THERE AN 18 CLICK STARTED IN RIVERSIDE OR LA SIERRA OR WHATEVER AND THEY ARE STILL THERE.IDK ITS A TRIP NO DISRESPECT TO ANY OF THE CITIES OR ANYTHING I'M JUST SAYING WHAT I SEE AND HEAR IT MAY B WRONG N SHIT... THAT'S WHY I'M ASKING ANY1??
BADBOY69
BADBOY69
Associate

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2012-11-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Dec 07, 2012 11:12 am

BADBOY69 wrote:FONTANA HAS A LOT OF AREAS THAT AREN'T REALLY CLAIMED PHYSICALLY..VERBALLY EVERY INCH OF THE CITY IS ACCOUNTED FOR LOL IDK IF IT'S BECAUSE IT'S A LARGE CITY,BUT NEW GANGS ARE KNOWN TO ESTABLISH THERE OR WHATEVER BUT WHAT TRIPS ME OUT THERES LIKE 4 OTHER GANGS THAT ALSO CLAIM THAT AREA..LOL THEY HAVE TAGG WARS I HEARD DAILY.BUT MY QUESTION IS DO THESE HOODS GO AT IT LIKE FORREALS?SHOOTING?CUZ I RARELY HEAR SHIY LIKE THAT.I THINK IF THEY DID GO AT IT LIKE THAT DAILY I DOUBT MOST GANGS THERE WOULD LAST EITHER LOCKED UP OR GONE.MIRALOMA,RIALTO,SANBERNANDINO,AND MOST CITIES UP THAT WAY Laughing ARE LIKE THAT THEY HAVE HOODS FRM OTHER COUNTIES THRIVING FOR YRS N YRS NEW GANGS FORM AND THEY LAST AS WELL.DOWN HERE IN THESE CITIES ONTARIO POMONA ETC U RARELY SEE A GANGS ESTABLISH N LAST A LONG ASS TIME,CUZ EITHER THE CITYS ORIGINAL GANGS ARE SMASHING OR THE NEWBIES ARE.HOMICIDES,FOOLS GETTING LOCKED UP LEFT N RIGHT SERIOUS SHIT THE NEW HOODS EITHER GET WIPED OUT OR THEY ALL GET BUSTED AND OF COURSE THE OG HOODS ARE LEFT THEYVE BEEN THERE AND THEY USUALLY HAVE #S SO IT DNT MATTER IF SOME GET BUSTED THEY HAVE REPLACEMENTS U KNOW I'VE SEEN IT HAPPEN F13 18 CXL BH VF ARE AROUND HERE BUT THEY ARENT AS ACTIVE AS THE BEGINNING WHEN THEY HAD AN ALRIGHT #.ALL THAT DRAMA GOT MOST OF THEM FOOLS LOCKED UP OR DEAD.U SEE WHAT I'M SAYING MAYBE THESE CITIES ARE SMALLER OR SOME SHIT CUZ A F13 CLICK STARTED IN ML AND THEY ARE STILL THERE AN 18 CLICK STARTED IN RIVERSIDE OR LA SIERRA OR WHATEVER AND THEY ARE STILL THERE.IDK ITS A TRIP NO DISRESPECT TO ANY OF THE CITIES OR ANYTHING I'M JUST SAYING WHAT I SEE AND HEAR IT MAY B WRONG N SHIT... THAT'S WHY I'M ASKING ANY1??

This is where the term "established" comes into place. There are not many "established LA hoods out here" it may seem that way because dudes like to brag and give themselves more credit then they deserve. HHS has been in fontana since the late 80s/early 90s. We been here for a while now and are well known to be in the west side of town and had a huge presence in South Ridge for years before an injunction. HHS is the only LA hood out here that the city actually tried putting an injunction on. East Side Trece was around for a while and they were doing it pretty good but they eventually died off. They still have a few dudes scattered around but its nothing like before. To call yourself established you must be in a city for a while and actually be known to be in a certain part if a city. F13 is scattered around all over sb county so i cant call em established. A few heads scattered all around is not established. Fontana has died down this year, but trust losses have been lost on both sides on sf/hhs beef. Fuck it though we gang talk K here now!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Current top active gangs with LA roots (EXCLUDING FONTANA) - Page 2 Empty CHECK IT OUT

Post  BADBOY69 Fri Dec 07, 2012 12:57 pm

DAMN THAT'S A LONG TIME.THOSE FOOLS FRM THE AMS CLICK DO HAVE A LIL AREA THEY CLAIM IN MIRALOMA. THEY HAVEN'T BEEN THERE AS LONG AS U FOOLS BUT THEY'RE THERE.THEY'RE NOT ESTABLISHED PERMANENTLY YET I GUESS THEY'RE JU usa! ST RENTING LOL BUT AT THE RATE THEY'RE GOING ON THE BEEF THEY HAVE A GOOD CHANCE OF PERMANENT RESIDENCY 2 IN ML.UNLESS SHIT STARTS POPPIN AND ML DECIDES TO TAKE BACK THERE CITY NO MATTER WHAT.THEN THINGS MAY CHANGE.LOL IT IS WHAT IT IS usa!
BADBOY69
BADBOY69
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Dec 07, 2012 1:58 pm

Shmelvo .... icon_facepalm
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  BADBOY69 Fri Dec 07, 2012 2:21 pm

Current top active gangs with LA roots (EXCLUDING FONTANA) - Page 2 3332704151
H Boi wrote:Shmelvo .... : funny-emoticons-4 epicfacepalm:
BADBOY69
BADBOY69
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Dec 07, 2012 4:00 pm

I see Ur having fun on dahoodup shmelvo....
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Dec 07, 2012 5:23 pm

H Boi wrote:This is where the term "established" comes into place. There are not many "established LA hoods out here" it may seem that way because dudes like to brag and give themselves more credit then they deserve. HHS has been in fontana since the late 80s/early 90s. We been here for a while now and are well known to be in the west side of town and had a huge presence in South Ridge for years before an injunction. HHS is the only LA hood out here that the city actually tried putting an injunction on. East Side Trece was around for a while and they were doing it pretty good but they eventually died off. They still have a few dudes scattered around but its nothing like before. To call yourself established you must be in a city for a while and actually be known to be in a certain part if a city. F13 is scattered around all over sb county so i cant call em established. A few heads scattered all around is not established. Fontana has died down this year, but trust losses have been lost on both sides on sf/hhs beef. Fuck it though we gang talk K here now!

Bullet typing a legible paragraph for once? Amazing.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  BADBOY69 Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:05 am

WholeGrains4Life wrote:
H Boi wrote:This is where the term "established" comes into place. There are not many "established LA hoods out here" it may seem that way because dudes like to brag and give themselves more credit then they deserve. HHS has been in fontana since the late 80s/early 90s. We been here for a while now and are well known to be in the west side of town and had a huge presence in South Ridge for years before an injunction. HHS is the only LA hood out here that the city actually tried putting an injunction on. East Side Trece was around for a while and they were doing it pretty good but they eventually died off. They still have a few dudes scattered around but its nothing like before. To call yourself established you must be in a city for a while and actually be known to be in a certain part if a city. F13 is scattered around all over sb county so i cant call em established. A few heads scattered all around is not established. Fontana has died down this year, but trust losses have been lost on both sides on sf/hhs beef. Fuck it though we gang talk K here now!

Bullet typing a legible paragraph for once? Amazing.
lol!
BADBOY69
BADBOY69
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  BADBOY69 Sat Dec 08, 2012 1:07 am

H Boi wrote:I see Ur having fun on dahoodup shmelvo....
Haha I dnt understand ur slang brotha icon_facepalm
BADBOY69
BADBOY69
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2