Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anarchists message to the voters.

4 posters

Go down

Anarchists message to the voters. Empty Anarchists message to the voters.

Post  American Zombie Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:04 am

American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Anarchists message to the voters. Empty Re: Anarchists message to the voters.

Post  Forum Gawd Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:05 am

icon_facepalm Anarchy will never happen ...lol
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Oct 28, 2012 12:26 am

I disagree. I think anarchism is inevitable. Not in our lifetime but in the future. But even if it will never happen, it still doesn't change the idea that robbing people is immoral, or forcing your political agenda on others at the point of a gun is too. So for the anti statist, its about standing on principal rather than thinking about what will conceivably happen now or the future.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Nov 02, 2012 1:57 pm

ya gotta VOTE!

American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:32 pm

this latest sandy storm that hit the east coast shows how quickly having no government to keep order and bring in some resources to help out and aliviate with the catastrophe can quickly turn into chaos., no power, no fuel, no water, yeah
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Number of posts : 1811
Registration date : 2009-12-13

http://13radicalriders14.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:36 pm

wolfman wrote:this latest sandy storm that hit the east coast shows how quickly having no government to keep order and bring in some resources to help out and aliviate with the catastrophe can quickly turn into chaos., no power, no fuel, no water, yeah

lol!. If anything it shows how government wrecks everything. Funny how on the anarchists sites theirs all kinds of talk about how this proves government failure. (katrina was the ultimate government failure)

Just one example from this latest crises, government price controls on fuel leading to shortages... the state is totally destructive in every way.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Anarchists message to the voters. Empty How Hurricane Sandy Is Helping Obama

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:43 pm

http://nymag.com/daily/intel/2012/10/hurricane-sandy-playing-right-into-obamas-hands.html

You're not hearing a lot of complaints about FEMA these days. As ABC News points out, the agency is "basking in unaccustomed glory" from the likes of New Jersey governor Chris Christie, New York senator Chuck Schumer, and others. One reason is money: FEMA, often cash-strapped in recent history, is flush with enough funds to cover its Sandy relief efforts, and has thus been able to keep mayors and governors happy by providing whatever aid they need to help with the recovery effort. FEMA seems to also have planned well and acted quickly. It distributed emergency supplies, including 400 generators, before the storm hit. In Atlantic City today, President Obama and New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie announced that 2,000 FEMA members were already on the ground.
The well received federal response to Sandy is obviously a good thing for President Obama. And he has done his part by closely following the presidential disaster playbook: Releasing photos of himself monitoring the storm in the Situation Room, touring disaster sites, personally pushing the electric companies to get power back as soon as possible, and sounding notes of compassion, optimism, and resolve.
His efforts haven't gone unnoticed. ABC reports that "78 percent rate Obama’s response to the hurricane positively (as excellent or good), while just 8 percent see it negatively. Romney, who naturally has had a far less prominent role in this issue, is rated positively for his response to the hurricane by 44 percent, negatively by 21 percent, with many more, 35 percent, expressing no opinion." Even 63 percent of Republicans approve of Obama's disaster leadership,
But FEMA's success so far may be particularly important for Obama in a way that it wouldn't have been for other presidents. One of the overarching themes of the presidential race has been the role of the federal government. Mitt Romney's campaign has run largely on getting it out of our lives, while Obama has championed the good that federal government can do. (That was the forgotten point of his "you didn't build that" speech.) In these waning days of the campaign, a big, splashy demonstration of efficient federal governance just might help Obama win that argument with whatever decision-impaired voters still remain in the American electorate. And having Chris Christie vouch for him doesn't hurt one bit: Obama couldn't have asked for a better closing image for his re-election campaign than a tarmac handshake with the rock star of the Republican party. In fact, Christie's support has seemingly achieved the impossible: It left the Romney campaign unable or unwilling to utter a negative word about Obama's leadership.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:44 pm

idk, i pretty much see it as, anarchists are set in their ways just like statists are, everything that happens is gonna be used as an example of why their right.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:50 pm

well all i know is that if shit ever hits the fan, then white boys and red necks will have us mongrel people outgunned, and so they'd have us on the ropes
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:51 pm

wolfman wrote:well all i know is that if shit ever hits the fan, then white boys and red necks will have us mongrel people outgunned, and so they'd have us on the ropes
doubt it, there are more gangbangers in our areas than rednecks, if anything they'd have their part down souf lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:54 pm

shit no homie, them white folks got guns, a whole shitload per household, and them fuccers practice all the time, and not no drive bys., they also got most law enforcement like sheriffs and most pd depts on their secret roll calls of haters, dog., i'm telling you, they got a serious arsenal!
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Nov 02, 2012 2:56 pm

Well yeah. But in the big picture, the US government is broke, so they borrow money for Fema, its not some kind of free gift from the statist gods, and they're only going all out because of their failure in katrina, and maybe had the government not taxed half the GDP each year, their would actually be more resources available for these kind of disasters. Government also makes it possible for people to build homes in areas that are more risky when it comes to natural disasters, places where private insurers wouldn't approve, this happens time and time again..Besides, those saying this is how "anarchism fails", got it wrong, since we are far from anarchism, we have statism. lol. and if the states services get screwed up in any way, its the failure of the state, theirs no anarchistic "structure" in place...remember the state has monopoly control on law, police and courts.Either way the real recovery will come from insurance companies writing checks for damages and individuals paying to restore what was lost, not some empty suit politician in front of TV cameras.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:02 pm

by insurance will pay, you mean me and you, right? that right tells you that if you had no government to make sure that you and i pay, then those people would be told to go fucc themselves by the insurance companies, and there would be no government in the east coast that could force me paying from out here in the west coast, right? but don't get me wrong, i'm no fan of the insurance industry, but hey, you do rest a lot more comfortable when you know you have it to rebuild.
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:19 pm

wolfman wrote:by insurance will pay, you mean me and you, right? that right tells you that if you had no government to make sure that you and i pay, then those people would be told to go fucc themselves by the insurance companies, and there would be no government in the east coast that could force me paying from out here in the west coast, right? but don't get me wrong, i'm no fan of the insurance industry, but hey, you do rest a lot more comfortable when you know you have it to rebuild.

Kind of confused here. Since when do insurance companies force you to pay?
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:29 pm

RC wrote:
wolfman wrote:by insurance will pay, you mean me and you, right? that right tells you that if you had no government to make sure that you and i pay, then those people would be told to go fucc themselves by the insurance companies, and there would be no government in the east coast that could force me paying from out here in the west coast, right? but don't get me wrong, i'm no fan of the insurance industry, but hey, you do rest a lot more comfortable when you know you have it to rebuild.

Kind of confused here. Since when do insurance companies force you to pay?

obamacare of most recent, and your car insurance for another, if you want to drive, and then depending on what part of the country, you also have to have either flood insurance, fire insurance or whatever other type of insurance, and now you even have to have renters insurance to rent an apt in many places., now you can argue that you're not being forced to pay and get it, but if you don't, then you're out riding a bike or the bus to work, and even then you're still paying insurance to the bus cmpany, because they include that price in your fare, so in a real sense, yes, you do and we all do pay for insurance.
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Nov 02, 2012 3:57 pm

Obama care is a government program though. and we're forced to buy auto insurance by the state also.

As for the other stuff, yea I would argue that you're not being forced, because nobody forces you to rent or buy a house.

But just think of the rich people that buy homes in risky areas where theirs mud slides or hurricanes, well the government should not force insurance companies to insure those people nor should the government itself promise to protect those homes...But people should be allowed to build their at their own risk. Because that's what real insurance services are supposed to be about-measuring risk.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Fri Nov 02, 2012 11:04 pm

RC wrote:Obama care is a government program though. and we're forced to buy auto insurance by the state also.

As for the other stuff, yea I would argue that you're not being forced, because nobody forces you to rent or buy a house.

But just think of the rich people that buy homes in risky areas where theirs mud slides or hurricanes, well the government should not force insurance companies to insure those people nor should the government itself promise to protect those homes...But people should be allowed to build their at their own risk. Because that's what real insurance services are supposed to be about-measuring risk.

pues si, nobody is putting a cuete to your head and saying buy this mothafucca, or else
but ey, if u want to live nice and comfortable, and if u got the funds, yeah, u'll buy it (insurance)
even the mob would not exist if there was no "insurance" to buy into, to protect ur shit
so hey, if you want to be a hobo and drop off the radar, alright then, don't buy into nada
but if u live in this true reality world, then rest asure that u'll buy some insurance
hell man, even out there in the streets u buy insurance
u buy insurance when u affiliate urself and kick it with somebody
otherwise ur ass is toast out there all alone
so ya ves, it all depends how u view what insurance buying is
but it is insurance never the less
yet i agree with you in principle
if you want to buy a home up there in the Lost Hills and Malibu county area
where all them fires rage mean year after year
then yeah, you should'nt have to be forced to buy into anything
and you should be able to build at your own risk
and if you want to build ur home out of cardboard
yeah
that too should be allowed
and when the fires come, or the wind, or the snow, well then.,
hey man, it's your loss
right!?
but think about it ese., really think about it ese
if i build a nice bad ass kickback., the dream house of all my life
and then u come in there next to mine and build a house made of straw
do u think that i'm gonna be alright with that?
fucc no, eshe!!!
i either force some regulations on you
or
i better buy some insurance., for the just in case
in case ur dry palm tree house goes up in flames with the next santa ana winds fire season
u get my drift?
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Nov 23, 2012 8:08 pm

RC wrote:
wolfman wrote:this latest sandy storm that hit the east coast shows how quickly having no government to keep order and bring in some resources to help out and aliviate with the catastrophe can quickly turn into chaos., no power, no fuel, no water, yeah

lol!. If anything it shows how government wrecks everything. Funny how on the anarchists sites theirs all kinds of talk about how this proves government failure. (katrina was the ultimate government failure)

Just one example from this latest crises, government price controls on fuel leading to shortages... the state is totally destructive in every way.

Weeks later, the non-stop coverage of the hurricane has stopped, but theirs a shit load of angry, unhappy people left out there for what I can tell, lots of people are dissatisfied with the government's long term response.. I think that's why the media sort of pretends its all over now.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:35 pm

RC wrote:
RC wrote:

Weeks later, the non-stop coverage of the hurricane has stopped, but theirs a shit load of angry, unhappy people left out there for what I can tell, lots of people are dissatisfied with the government's long term response.. I think that's why the media sort of pretends its all over now.
well isnt this kinda what you would like it to be? considering what you say to be correct, than thiey are in a situation now that would mirror a non government society, shouldnt they be takin care of themselves? why arent they?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:39 pm

DontxTrip wrote:
RC wrote:
RC wrote:

well isnt this kinda what you would like it to be? considering what you say to be correct, than thiey are in a situation now that would mirror a non government society, shouldnt they be takin care of themselves? why arent they?

For one, because a lot of them expected ahead of time for the government to help so they weren't prepared.

Two, a lot of them still expect to government to help eventually.

Three, if the government taxes more than half of GDP, and we don't live in a stateless country, then less money has been efficiently invested to prepare for natural disasters.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:42 pm

RC wrote:
DontxTrip wrote:
RC wrote:
RC wrote:

For one, because a lot of them expected ahead of time for the government to help so they weren't prepared.

Two, a lot of them still expect to government to help eventually.

Three, if the government taxes more than half of GDP, and we don't live in a stateless country, then less money has been efficiently invested to prepare for natural disasters.
i thnk something liek this would show how things would be right after a fall of a gov. people stil sed to gov help for shit wouldnt know what to do, it would take at least a generation for people to learn how to fend for themselves.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:56 pm

DontxTrip wrote: i thnk something liek this would show how things would be right after a fall of a gov. people stil sed to gov help for shit wouldnt know what to do, it would take at least a generation for people to learn how to fend for themselves.

LOL @ Kevin Costner's The Postman
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Nov 24, 2012 5:59 pm

wolfman wrote:
DontxTrip wrote: i thnk something liek this would show how things would be right after a fall of a gov. people stil sed to gov help for shit wouldnt know what to do, it would take at least a generation for people to learn how to fend for themselves.

WATERWORLD!

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wolfman Sat Nov 24, 2012 6:10 pm

DontxTrip wrote:
wolfman wrote:

WATERWORLD!
Universal Studios best show!
wolfman
wolfman
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Fri Nov 30, 2012 3:16 pm

American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down