Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fontana pt2

+28
yak.yak
southsiderifa
Forum Gawd
geyez
dstrm300
CaliforniaRepublic
EVANS STR. GANG
D33PSIDE GC
W.Devil
Drunky McThuggerton
OnDaDeep
hello*out*there
latinkings13
.02 cents
vthls13
wesiderider
ANGEL DEL INFERNO
lonche08
FONTAxIE
THLGANG
Drop Out
SURCALMEX
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
P_LOKO
IE4LIFE
SFxSTONER
TumbleWeed
American Zombie
32 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Fontana pt2 - Page 6 Empty Re: Fontana pt2

Post  647w Fri Aug 09, 2013 2:06 am

Fonta_Life wrote:
3 Man Forum wrote:Oh that's right bfm. Seen it at the park some weeks back. But they hit up so sloppy that the last hit ups look like GFM.
 Its a hood called Brown FaMilia they been cross in out ESFx3 lately on Tamarind & Miller across the street from the church. I heard its a hood from L.A but they started a chapter in Fonta with I.E recruits. They chill somewhere up in North Fonta.
 idk what they stand for they can stand for Benners From Mexico for all i care but nah u got it wrong they from O.C

647w

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2013-08-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Jul 28, 2014 10:30 am

HEAD HUNTERS AINT A REAL GANG THEIR NO GOOD IN LOS....WEST SIDE CRAZY'S RAN THEM OUT EVERY ONE THATS IN HEAD HUNTERS NOW IS FROM FONTANA

Lol barely saw this. I've heard some that were out there such as east coast crip kicking us out lmao, 18 st. Even heard one that Rollin 60s pushed us out but now this is comical. WEST SIDE crazys are barely even around. There is "literally" like 5 of them running around and their neighborhood is infested with white hipsters. They claim a gated community populated by white people yet none of them own a home in it. Their main hood is me t to an elementary school where they do not kick it. This is hilarious. Crazies are so weak they ran to diamond st for back up against temple st echo park ls and us. They seriously cannot hang with beef. Lol...
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Morrolooooks Sun Jan 14, 2024 11:59 am

they waiting for yu to it da streets foo haha whos da deepest from kam,mcp,lil valley

well kam is an actually deep in hood los and same for lil valley..but in fontana id say mcp.... but they still lame lol
 HELL YEAH EVEN THE COUSINS ENEMIGAS KNOW IT HELLA DEEP IN FONTA N SOUTH CENTRAL ALL THA WAY TO TENNESSEE HAHA Y’ALL STILL HERE?rofltroll
Morrolooooks
Morrolooooks

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2024-01-13

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6