Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Bernardino Stand Up! . . . and throw this shit in the trash.

4 posters

Go down

San Bernardino Stand Up! . . . and throw this shit in the trash. Empty San Bernardino Stand Up! . . . and throw this shit in the trash.

Post  alfonzemefesto Wed Feb 25, 2009 5:13 pm

Apparently the city adopted this song as its anthem. Lol.

alfonzemefesto
alfonzemefesto
Soldier

Number of posts : 263
Registration date : 2008-07-16

Back to top Go down

San Bernardino Stand Up! . . . and throw this shit in the trash. Empty Re: San Bernardino Stand Up! . . . and throw this shit in the trash.

Post  Drop Out Wed Feb 25, 2009 6:20 pm

LOL YEAH THATS A LAME SONG.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

San Bernardino Stand Up! . . . and throw this shit in the trash. Empty Re: San Bernardino Stand Up! . . . and throw this shit in the trash.

Post  P_LOKO Wed Feb 25, 2009 10:46 pm

Haha, that video looks old as hell. I don't even recognize any of the places in it. Good find though homie.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Thu Feb 26, 2009 1:01 am

LOL i could hella see that song being used in like the opening for that SB gang doc that ryda was talking about...while showing flicks of hits ups..and SB murder scenes and shit..like on some ironic shit..
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down