Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I can't stand niggaz from outa state that come to cali like its soft...

3 posters

Go down

I can't stand niggaz from outa state that come to cali like its soft... Empty I can't stand niggaz from outa state that come to cali like its soft...

Post  Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:50 am

Notice how the girl knock both these niggaz hands down when she bang

and watch the fear on dudes face when he throws up his hood under the LA fwy talking about banging...I swear, I don't know these dudes, don't know what state they from but I'd love to beat the breaks off these lame ass fake gang niggaz

Back to top Go down

I can't stand niggaz from outa state that come to cali like its soft... Empty Re: I can't stand niggaz from outa state that come to cali like its soft...

Post  Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 5:56 pm

supposedly, they are Crips. They never rep what city they're from. CCL Crips is their hood. Stands for Crip Cuzz Loccs. You have to watch a few of thier youtubes to see how fake they are. But, these niggaz said in this video clipp "oh yeh for them niggaz that said we don't go to the hood, nigga, we in Compton right now in yo' hood! We on Brazil and Slauson right now lol! What the fuck? fake crip niggaz...I swear I wanna meet with these dudes so fucking bad...

Back to top Go down

I can't stand niggaz from outa state that come to cali like its soft... Empty Re: I can't stand niggaz from outa state that come to cali like its soft...

Post  Drop Out Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:01 pm

WHY YOU WANNA MET SOME LAMES WHO GOT INTERNET BEEF WITH SOME COMPTON FOOLS?
I JUST THINK ITS FUNNY THEY REP A CALI BASED GANG BUT WANNA TALK SHIT.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:16 pm

LOL @ Brazil & Slauson.
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jul 16, 2009 8:29 pm

naw, I don't really care to meet these fools. Its a figure of speech when I say that. But, at the same time I just can't stand wanna be's like these kats. They are a waste of black life. I truly represent that. They are a sad waste of black life. The daddy in me just wants to slap the shits out of these dudes and wake them up...they could really loose life fucking around in parts they shouldn't be in

Back to top Go down

Post  ninobrown Thu Jul 16, 2009 10:27 pm

this is OFFICIAL NET BANGING. let them be ey. this helps them sleep better at nite so be it. any real loco can see rite thru them......i can
ninobrown
ninobrown
Soldier

Number of posts : 145
Registration date : 2009-06-20

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down