Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

man eats his sons eyes out.

+2
P_LOKO
American Zombie
6 posters

Go down

man eats his sons eyes out. Empty man eats his sons eyes out.

Post  American Zombie Tue May 19, 2009 2:53 am

BAKERSFIELD, Calif. -- ABC23 is uncovering more information on what happened the day a man allegedly blinded his own son.

ABC23's east Bakersfield reporter Christine Dinh spoke to family and friends of the Angelo Mendoza Sr. and Baby Angel.

Tonya Hammond, a neighbor, noticed some changes in Mendoza a week before the incident. "Short temper -- just change," Hammond said.

Hammond said Angelo Mendoza Sr. started acting strangely shortly before April 28, the day police said the single father bit an eyeball out of his 4-year-old son's face.

Hammond recalled being outside doing yard work when the mother of Angelo Mendoza Jr. or Baby Angel, and a friend stopped by to visit.

"Angel wanted to go home with her," Hammond said, "He kept saying, 'Mama I want to go home.' He said, 'I'm scared of daddy,' and she looks to her friend and said, 'We have to go. He's flipping out and I don't know what he's tripping on. He's threatening to call the cops. We have to go."
Hammond said the two left Baby Angel behind. Shortly after, Hammond and another neighbor heard Mendoza screaming incoherently inside the apartment.

They rushed to check on Baby Angel after seeing Mendoza nervously flee the apartment in his wheelchair. Inside, they found Baby Angel on the floor naked and unconscious. His hands had bite marks, his eyes swollen shut and bleeding.

In a search warrant, doctors said the boy's left eye and muscle were completely missing. His other eye mutilated beyond repair. Baby Angel told them "my daddy ate my eyes out."

Police later found Mendoza at a vacant neighbor’s house where he chained himself to a tree. He was naked, screaming incoherently and hacking at his ankle with an ax.

The police report said Mendoza appeared to be under the influence of PCP.

Hammond said she knew he smoked medical marijuana for his paralysis but never suspected PCP.

She also never suspected he would turn on his own son.

Hammond said, "That boy was his life. That’s how I felt and he was always running after daddy."

Jesse Rosas, Angelo Mendoza's brother, said, “Little baby angel has a lot of spirit in him. He's a real adorable kid, he and my brother, when they were together, the love they had for each other was outrageous. He loved his son and did whatever he could to help his son out. And when all this happened it was a total shock."

Mendoza's brother, Jesse Rosas, is currently applying for custody of Baby Angel who is in the custody of Child Protective Services.

Rosas said, "It breaks your heart to know a little child who can't defend himself will actually go through something like this. You know because it's gonna stick with them for the rest of their life. And no child should go through something like this"

For information call 343-7678 or 599-9477 Visit imforeverchanged.com for fundraiser information.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

man eats his sons eyes out. Empty Re: man eats his sons eyes out.

Post  P_LOKO Tue May 19, 2009 7:55 am

It's like something out a bad horror movie. Crazy guy. Some people just can't handle their drugs.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Tue May 19, 2009 11:34 am

Fuck this punk, I hope somebody get ahold of his bitch ass and teaches this stupid dumb fuck a lesson. I hate motherfuckers who fuck with kids. This shit really pissed me off.
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue May 19, 2009 12:05 pm

Yea, just stop for a second and think about how it feels to be that little boy. Four years old and this happens to you. This shit is just fucked up.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Tue May 19, 2009 12:27 pm

Thats some fucked up shit poor kid that guy is a fuckin complete psycho insane in the membrane how can actually do that specially to your own son
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue May 19, 2009 1:39 pm

The dude was probably on PCP.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue May 19, 2009 2:48 pm

MPS
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down