Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Video of West Covina 13 gang member shot & killed

4 posters

Go down

Video of West Covina 13 gang member shot & killed Empty Video of West Covina 13 gang member shot & killed

Post  LEROY Mon Jun 08, 2009 6:13 pm

Video link of gang member from West Covina 13 shot & killed. Hope no disrespect. Rip Danger vWC13 Kays Clicka http://www.sgvtribune.com/ci_12546383
LEROY
LEROY
Soldier

Number of posts : 117
Registration date : 2008-05-06

Back to top Go down

Video of West Covina 13 gang member shot & killed Empty Re: Video of West Covina 13 gang member shot & killed

Post  American Zombie Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:57 pm

Did they ever catch the shooter in this?
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Video of West Covina 13 gang member shot & killed Empty Re: Video of West Covina 13 gang member shot & killed

Post  LEROY Mon Aug 10, 2009 6:04 pm

cray wrote:Did they ever catch the shooter in this?

Nah they have no clue who the shooter was.
LEROY
LEROY
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Aug 11, 2009 3:20 am

I'm surprised only because it was caught on tape I figured they'd find him.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  LEROY Tue Aug 11, 2009 7:28 pm

cray wrote:I'm surprised only because it was caught on tape I figured they'd find him.

I'm pretty surprised too. It was done in broad daylight. Plenty of wittnesess, but none came forward. I don't even think the WC13's know who did it.
LEROY
LEROY
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Tue Apr 06, 2010 7:44 pm

Unless you know that dude and seen him earlier that day wearing that outfit, that case will never get solved. Or unless he start bumpin his gums. Too bad nobody really fight no more....
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:28 pm

Jae wrote:Unless you know that dude and seen him earlier that day wearing that outfit, that case will never get solved. Or unless he start bumpin his gums. Too bad nobody really fight no more....

I agree. Its like these dudes are playing video games. Like they have not the slightest grip on reality. A brother, father, son, uncle, friend...DEAD. But why go around banging if you're not prepared for the consequences? It truly brings to light 'live by the gun, die by the gun' Every time an ex gangmember or someone who is just warning others about gang life what do they say? Don't do it there are only two ways out...jail or death.

Back to top Go down

Post  brownhuero Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:33 am

niners wrote:
Jae wrote:Unless you know that dude and seen him earlier that day wearing that outfit, that case will never get solved. Or unless he start bumpin his gums. Too bad nobody really fight no more....

I agree. Its like these dudes are playing video games. Like they have not the slightest grip on reality. A brother, father, son, uncle, friend...DEAD. But why go around banging if you're not prepared for the consequences? It truly brings to light 'live by the gun, die by the gun' Every time an ex gangmember or someone who is just warning others about gang life what do they say? Don't do it there are only two ways out...jail or death.

PROB WALNUT CREEEK BLASTED HIM

brownhuero

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-07-18

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down