Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L.A. Angels of Anaheim (NOT THE PUNK ASS DODGERS)

+9
wesiderider
WickedMindz1
W.Devil
ninobrown
OldBlue
P_LOKO
Drop Out
Drunky McThuggerton
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

L.A. Angels of Anaheim (NOT THE PUNK ASS DODGERS) - Page 2 Empty Re: L.A. Angels of Anaheim (NOT THE PUNK ASS DODGERS)

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Mon Aug 17, 2009 8:16 pm

BLUEDEVIL wrote:
ninobrown wrote:
BLUEDEVIL wrote:
DxT wrote:true...angels aint been playin this good in a since what ? 03? and before that when ? the 70's? if ever.....lolk

Yup if ever!!!

they fukkin won 100 games last season. they played the same, if not, better......c'mon know b4 speaking

well ok then they still fukkin suck!!!

i said since which would include last year, and im not gonna hate, they been playin good ball this year too, freeway world series would be the shit, it bee nice to see the dodgers smash the angelitas in the world series...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

L.A. Angels of Anaheim (NOT THE PUNK ASS DODGERS) - Page 2 Empty Re: L.A. Angels of Anaheim (NOT THE PUNK ASS DODGERS)

Post  WickedMindz1 Wed Sep 09, 2009 12:07 pm

WE WILL SEE WHOS IN CHAMPIONSHIP GAME IT THE BLUE CREW BABY DON'T WE ARE THE REASON THAT THEY CHANGED TO THE LOS ANGELES ANGELS TRY TO GET RICH OFF ARE FAME HAHAHAHAHA
WickedMindz1
WickedMindz1
Soldier

Number of posts : 441
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu Dec 31, 2009 6:54 pm

OG "CALIFORNIA ANGELS " , I'm not a dodger hater, just not a rooter, but the dodgers have a rich and famed club history that can't be denied, Valenzuela, Cey, Sax, Gibson to name a few, for the Angels , Jackson, Joyner, Ryan and others, these are formers players from both teams, legends in their own right, hopefully, one day we'll get our World Series freeway style. Let's get the WEST COAST there, AL & NL, personally I'm bored with it always being Boston,NY, Phillies, ( EAGLES #1), let's bring the trophy back to the WEST.

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  WickedMindz1 Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:56 am

true true that would be the day to see them go at it for it all dammmm lets keep it west west
WickedMindz1
WickedMindz1
Soldier

Number of posts : 441

Back to top Go down

Post  big smiley Thu Jan 28, 2010 2:49 pm

i use to like the angels until they went red
big smiley
big smiley
Soldier

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Jan 29, 2010 4:47 pm

They need to bring back that navy blue style they had back in the day.

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  big smiley Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:04 am

i agree
big smiley
big smiley
Soldier

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post  Coka Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:11 am

big smiley wrote:i agree

hell yeah id rock that jersey any day dog.

Coka
Soldier

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sat Jan 30, 2010 12:39 pm

I'm ol' skool dog like starter and chalk line!

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sat Jun 12, 2010 10:25 am

Today imma fire up the grill,throw on some chicken maybe some top sirloin and watch the ANGELS beat the dodgers....you get that Al Caapeezee.... Laughing

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sat Jun 26, 2010 4:30 pm

D×TIZZLE how'd them dodgers look going up against the ANGELS..... Laughing

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:47 am

wesiderider wrote:D×TIZZLE how'd them dodgers look going up against the ANGELS..... Laughing
fuck the angels we smashed the yaaannkkkeeesss!!!

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sun Jun 27, 2010 2:11 am

DontxTrip wrote:
wesiderider wrote:D×TIZZLE how'd them dodgers look going up against the ANGELS..... Laughing
fuck the angels we smashed the yaaannkkkeeesss!!!
Well, if the dodgers play the yanks in the world series they'll probably win.....if they play the Angels they'll surely lose..... Laughing ....maybe they'll win one!!!!..... Very Happy

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:48 am

fuuuuuuuckk the angels hahahaha and the yanks!!! Los Dodgerssss haha!!!!
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086

Back to top Go down

Post  MJO Mon Aug 09, 2010 4:43 pm

I've been living in the OC for the last 19 years and I want to know how come it wasnt till they won the world series that you started seeing so much red every where. All I see is all these trucks with angles stickers on them and I see alot more raza sporting Angel gear then before.
Back in the days the raza would sport Dodger gear all the time.

I respect all the true Dodger Blue fans in the OC. I know alot of them. As far as the Angel fans I only respect the ones who were down when you guys werent winning nada. Us Dodger fans we've havent won since 88 but were still down for the blue!

MJO
Wannabe

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2008-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Mon Aug 09, 2010 6:45 pm

I could give a fuck about baseball, but I would rock Angel shit before I would ever rock some dodger shit, with a big ass LA logo blasted on it.

But I noticed the same thing. Back in the 90s and shit I never heard much from Angel fans but from like 01-02 onward its been A LOT of Angel 'fans' comin out of the woodwork.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2