Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CONEJO AND JOKABOY - G SHIT MUSIC VIDEO *JUST RELEASED*

+9
TumbleWeed
JinkyRctongs
.02 cents
IXE
tysuave77
ninobrown
Drunky McThuggerton
Drop Out
eastsidebloomas3ce
13 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

CONEJO AND JOKABOY - G SHIT MUSIC VIDEO *JUST RELEASED* - Page 2 Empty Re: CONEJO AND JOKABOY - G SHIT MUSIC VIDEO *JUST RELEASED*

Post  IXE Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:11 pm

i know es wilmas and culver city boyz sport that red rag, i dont what what other mexican varrios do though, but theres prolly some more out there
IXE
IXE
Soldier

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2008-09-11

Back to top Go down

CONEJO AND JOKABOY - G SHIT MUSIC VIDEO *JUST RELEASED* - Page 2 Empty Re: CONEJO AND JOKABOY - G SHIT MUSIC VIDEO *JUST RELEASED*

Post  American Zombie Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:13 pm

ITS BECAUSE....dudes in LA, have a thing when it comes to the color red. They love red, bangers and non-bangers wear red regularly. Outside of Nortenos, LA is the capitol of red wearing. Its just something they love to wear. Its their favortie color over there. Its home of the Bloods and many chicano gangs that sport red. Just something about red, they love it.<<<<(thats all for Big Arnold,take that) Laughing
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Aug 09, 2009 6:46 pm

LOL
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  IXE Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:05 pm

i think tf is clicked with cedar blok piru
IXE
IXE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:09 pm

No I think Norte set up shop in LA. Why you letting Nortenos set up in LA like that Big Arnold? Why?
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  IXE Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:12 pm

yeah theres a gang of X4 gangas in los, just check out the youtube videoz...
IXE
IXE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Aug 09, 2009 8:58 pm

WHY LA, WHY??? tongue

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Tue Aug 11, 2009 5:10 pm

DICER wrote:SICK SONG BUT...
WHEN DID JOKABOY START CLAIMIN TF THOUGHT HE CLAIMED UP STATE SHIT?

Just some food for thought,

Jokaboy does say hes a beast just like a grizzly, makes me think of the cal bears hmmm.
im from the gloden state, cali, but also a refernece to northern cali bay area
im a warrior like baron davis, another refernece to northern cali bay area team

When did you hear he claimed an upstate varrio, do you know what area or just maybe something you heard?

He does have a black accent/stilo to his rap style as well, as do many northerners, but a lot of la fools and even ie youngsters are rocking that style nowadays so maybe that means nothing. No disrespect to the black brothers on here btw.
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:54 am

LA is clicked up with Nortenos! especially Big Arnolds hood! public record now!
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  IXE Wed Aug 12, 2009 2:57 am

wheres big arnold from
IXE
IXE
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  OldBlue Wed Aug 12, 2009 4:59 am

Raza Soldado wrote:

Jokaboy does say hes a beast just like a grizzly, makes me think of the cal bears hmmm.

When did you hear he claimed an upstate varrio, do you know what area or just maybe something you heard?

He does have a black accent/stilo to his rap style as well, as do many northerners, but a lot of la fools and even ie youngsters are rocking that style nowadays so maybe that means nothing. No disrespect to the black brothers on here btw.

I agree yup im a co-signing ninja!!! Cause im one of them ese' as my homies call me that dress that way and talk that way too so I really dont take it as he is a norteno or anything to that. Shit i rock them red and black Js too with the red laces and a red polo dont mean im a northern home boy! As for L.A. having northern hoods I doubt that shit post some vids of them if you guys can!
OldBlue
OldBlue
Made Member

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:13 am

Is Conejo still on the run?
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Aug 12, 2009 5:37 pm

BLUEDEVIL wrote:
Raza Soldado wrote:

I agree yup im a co-signing ninja!!! Cause im one of them ese' as my homies call me that dress that way and talk that way too so I really dont take it as he is a norteno or anything to that. Shit i rock them red and black Js too with the red laces and a red polo dont mean im a northern home boy! As for L.A. having northern hoods I doubt that shit post some vids of them if you guys can!

MOST THIS NORTE TALK IS MAKIN FUN OF ARNOLD A POSTER WHO SAID THAT IxE HAS NORTES CUZ HE SEEN 4 DUDES ON THE 10 FWY ROCKING RED SO THATS HOIW WE GOT NORTES LOL...THE VIDS THAT ARE OUT ABOUT NORTES BEING IN LA ARE ONES OF SURENO VARRIOS THAT ROCK RED AND DUMB FUCKES WHO THINK THEYRE NORTES.

Last edited by DICER on Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Aug 12, 2009 6:47 pm

IM NOT CALLIN JOKABOY A NORTE NOR DO I THINK HE IS FROM THIS SONG OR THE RED HES ROCKIN...IM GOIN ON WHAT I SEEN ON HIS MYSPACE PAGE AND HE CAME OUT WITH AN ALBUM CALLED "FROM COMPTONE 2 SACTOWN, UP-STATE SURENOS" THIS COULD BE A DIFFERENT JOKABOY OR MAYB JOKERBOY BUT THIS VATO GREW UP SOMEWHAT IN COMPTON BUT DID MORE GROWIN UP IN SACTOWN...AND YEAH I ROCK RED TOO BUT IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT FOR NON LOOKIN BANGERS WHO ROCK RED HEAD TO TOE THEN DUDES WHO LOOK BANGED OUT, BUT I DONT THINK ANY NORTE WOULD BE THAT OBVIEST OUT HERE SO THINKING HES A NORTE IS THE LAST THING THAT COMES TO MIND BEFOR THAT I WOULD THINK HES A BLOOD(NOT JOKABOY BUT ANY AVERAGE JOE WHO "LOOKS" LIKE A BANGER ON THE STREET).

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Aug 12, 2009 7:51 pm

I rock that LA fitted cap, blue'd up from the shoe up....all DAY.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Wed Aug 12, 2009 9:07 pm

Paid_in_full wrote:I rock that LA fitted cap, blue'd up from the shoe up....all DAY.

Ayyyyy, you ditch that brown NY fitted?
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  OldBlue Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:11 am

Paid_in_full wrote:I rock that LA fitted cap, blue'd up from the shoe up....all DAY.

I rock the black,blue,dark blue,red, LA fitted cap and what ever shoes match my cap all day too!!!! GO DODGERS!!!!!!!!!!!
OldBlue
OldBlue
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Aug 13, 2009 5:35 am

BLUEDEVIL wrote:

I rock the black,blue,dark blue,red, LA fitted cap and what ever shoes match my cap all day too!!!! GO DODGERS!!!!!!!!!!!

THATS WHATS UP DODGERS! BUT I ROCK MY BLACK ANGELS CAP OR MY SOX CAP...DONT SEE MANY LA CAPS AROUND HERE UNLESS ITS SOME PAISAS LOL.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  OldBlue Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:33 am

DICER wrote:
BLUEDEVIL wrote:

THATS WHATS UP DODGERS! BUT I ROCK MY BLACK ANGELS CAP OR MY SOX CAP...DONT SEE MANY LA CAPS AROUND HERE UNLESS ITS SOME PAISAS LOL.

For reals i noticed that shit too alot of paisas rockin LA caps. I was on the west side one day and seen some old homie from work and i thought they were gonna fuck this kid up cause he was rockin an LA cap but they shook hands and shit!!! I was like damn i thought i was gonna see some one finally get rolled for rockin a dodgers cap!!!!! But then i forget my homeboy was a paisa!!!!
OldBlue
OldBlue
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  OldBlue Thu Aug 13, 2009 6:37 am

DICER wrote:IM NOT CALLIN JOKABOY A NORTE NOR DO I THINK HE IS FROM THIS SONG OR THE RED HES ROCKIN...IM GOIN ON WHAT I SEEN ON HIS MYSPACE PAGE AND HE CAME OUT WITH AN ALBUM CALLED "FROM COMPTONE 2 SACTOWN, UP-STATE SURENOS" THIS COULD BE A DIFFERENT JOKABOY OR MAYB JOKERBOY BUT THIS VATO GREW UP SOMEWHAT IN COMPTON BUT DID MORE GROWIN UP IN SACTOWN...AND YEAH I ROCK RED TOO BUT IT WOULD BE DIFFERENT FOR NON LOOKIN BANGERS WHO ROCK RED HEAD TO TOE THEN DUDES WHO LOOK BANGED OUT, BUT I DONT THINK ANY NORTE WOULD BE THAT OBVIEST OUT HERE SO THINKING HES A NORTE IS THE LAST THING THAT COMES TO MIND BEFOR THAT I WOULD THINK HES A BLOOD(NOT JOKABOY BUT ANY AVERAGE JOE WHO "LOOKS" LIKE A BANGER ON THE STREET).

I have seen that shyt to, upstate surenos i even asked some bangers from SB and Los and they didnt know what the fuck i was talking about!!
OldBlue
OldBlue
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2