Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PERRIS....

+4
CaliforniaRepublic
P_LOKO
TumbleWeed
~OSO~
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

PERRIS.... - Page 2 Empty Re: PERRIS....

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:29 pm

Gangs in Perris: (Just wanted to start a list):

BLACK:
S/S PERRIS LOC CRIPS (PLC)
E/S NEIGHBORHOOD PERRIS CRIPS (400 BLOCC) (PNHC, NHPC)
CROWN BLOCC CRIPS (CBC)
PERRIS CRIP GANG (PCG)

SUR:
BARRIO PERRES MARAVILLA X3 First street:"Calle Primera" (BPMV, PMV)
S/S VARRIO PERRES TRECE (P13)
"CALLE SIETE PERRES X3" (7TH STREET PERRES) * i think its a clique of one of the above sur hoods.

*i'm forgetting something.... but man, lets get some hood boundaries for these hoods!!

Last edited by Jae on Mon Dec 15, 2008 3:32 pm; edited 3 times in total
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:33 pm

damn I didn't kno Perris got down like that. I've only been out that far a couple times when I was younger
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:40 pm

Yeah, its definately a blue-rag city..... from what is listed, but i dont know how active ANY of these gangs are these days. I dont know any of their boundaires either, but i am slightly familiar with PMV's hood and where to find it, based on being in it a few times, but i'm not really feeling the idea of traveling from ontario to perris to map all of it out at the moment. lol. feel me. I was at the bottom of mo-vall last month but thats the closet i've been to perris in YEARS.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:45 pm

hell naw I wouldn't want to make that drive either. That's why I hate Texas everything out here is fuccin spread out as hell so where ever u go u finna be drivin 4 a minute.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:49 pm

dstrm300 wrote:hell naw I wouldn't want to make that drive either. That's why I hate Texas everything out here is fuccin spread out as hell so where ever u go u finna be drivin 4 a minute.

fuck perris pd, them fuckers are racist! i got busted out there. bitches

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:50 pm

Houston, dallas, and middleton are the only places i've stayed at in texas. Dry, hot, and alot of land but it was cool as hell to get away for awhile... but i can NEVER leave cali man.... this is me right here. I've stayed in 15 other states man, but there aint no place like southern cali....
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sat Dec 13, 2008 8:59 pm

man I feel u on that my nigg. I stayed a couple other places besides Texas, Detroit & n Arizona mainly Phoenix and I love both of them but there's no place like home. I get so homsicc out here it aint funny, I cant wait to get bacc home man. But Houston and Dallas are craccin spots, the bitches out that way are beautiful and be thicc as syrup lol
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:01 pm

me & my cuzzin is supposed 2 hit the strip club tonight after he get off matta fact, speakin on thicc and beautiful bitches
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:32 pm

dstrm300 wrote:man I feel u on that my nigg. I stayed a couple other places besides Texas, Detroit & n Arizona mainly Phoenix and I love both of them but there's no place like home. I get so homsicc out here it aint funny, I cant wait to get bacc home man. But Houston and Dallas are craccin spots, the bitches out that way are beautiful and be thicc as syrup lol

When you coming back YG?
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sun Dec 14, 2008 2:34 pm

Jae wrote:Gangs in Perris: (Just wanted to start a list):

BLACK:
S/S PERRIS LOC CRIPS (PLC)
E/S NEIGHBORHOOD PERRIS CRIPS (400 BLOCC) (PNHC, NHPC)
CROWN BLOCC CRIPS (CBC)
PERRIS CRIP GANG (PCG)

SUR:
BARRIO PERRES MARAVILLA X3 First street:"Calle Primera" (BPMV, PMV)
VARRIO PERRES TRECE (P13)
"CALLE SIETE PERRES X3" (7TH STREET PERRES) * i think its a clique of one of the above sur hoods.

*i'm forgetting something.... but man, lets get some hood boundaries for these hoods!!

I remember I got into it once with dude from PLC one time when he was staying out in the Dino.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Mon Dec 15, 2008 4:08 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:
Jae wrote:Houston, dallas, and middleton are the only places i've stayed at in texas. Dry, hot, and alot of land but it was cool as hell to get away for awhile... but i can NEVER leave cali man.... this is me right here. I've stayed in 15 other states man, but there aint no place like southern cali....

15 other States? Damn Jae, you been all around the U.S. What other States you stayed in? All I ever known is Cali and Las Vegas, Nevada LOL.

other than cali.... i've stayed in pretty much all the southern US states man, also up north too, where ever i had family or good homies near by, you know what i mean? I dont have no kids and i dont have no wife so when i'm looking for something else man, a change of scenery, or when something comes up, lol, i just shake cali for a minute. Life is short..... gotta see whats out there in the world. Actually, to be real, traveling is what kept me cool alot of times, and it's what got me away from all the drama, opened my mind up. So i'm grateful..... I realized that way that life is bigger than just me and what i'm going through.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Dec 15, 2008 6:09 pm

Jae wrote:
Paid_In_Full wrote:
Jae wrote:Houston, dallas, and middleton are the only places i've stayed at in texas. Dry, hot, and alot of land but it was cool as hell to get away for awhile... but i can NEVER leave cali man.... this is me right here. I've stayed in 15 other states man, but there aint no place like southern cali....

15 other States? Damn Jae, you been all around the U.S. What other States you stayed in? All I ever known is Cali and Las Vegas, Nevada LOL.

other than cali.... i've stayed in pretty much all the southern US states man, also up north too, where ever i had family or good homies near by, you know what i mean? I dont have no kids and i dont have no wife so when i'm looking for something else man, a change of scenery, or when something comes up, lol, i just shake cali for a minute. Life is short..... gotta see whats out there in the world. Actually, to be real, traveling is what kept me cool alot of times, and it's what got me away from all the drama, opened my mind up. So i'm grateful..... I realized that way that life is bigger than just me and what i'm going through.

That's REAL talk right there Jae. That's my plan...to travel the World and see as many places as I can see.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:05 pm

Paid_In_Full wrote:
dstrm300 wrote:man I feel u on that my nigg. I stayed a couple other places besides Texas, Detroit & n Arizona mainly Phoenix and I love both of them but there's no place like home. I get so homsicc out here it aint funny, I cant wait to get bacc home man. But Houston and Dallas are craccin spots, the bitches out that way are beautiful and be thicc as syrup lol

When you coming back YG?

I be bacc and forth, I'll be bacc 4 Christmas 4 a week or so and then im a move bacc around Spring Break. Tryna stacc my chips up out here, it's a gold mine n Texas man fa real u gotta get n where u fit n.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:21 pm

I hear Texas is dry. Real dry. I'm talking about economically.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:55 pm

shit, I guess that just depends on what ur selling. Location is big to
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum