Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

3 Yakuza docs

5 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

3 Yakuza docs - Page 2 Empty Re: 3 Yakuza docs

Post  3l3m3ntal Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:50 pm

DICER wrote:
3l3m3ntal wrote:Well, that was rather amusing in retarded sorta way. I am shocked expert panelists would be bothered to participate. Reminds me of that animal vs animal program another channel had. But in the end, this proved nothing. LOL!

I KINDA LIKE THAT SHOW Cool
AND WE ALL KNOW ITS FOR ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE BUT THEY DO HAVE SOME GOOD POINTS, LIKE WHICH WEAPONS WERE BETTER IN A MATCH TO COME TO THEIR FINAL OUTCOME.

It looks cheesy tho, but the problem with the demonstration of weapons is the show failed to display tactics and strategies and pure human cunning and planning and scheming. And what rules if any, a particular group or individual honours and dishonours. And for example, William Wallace vs Shaka Zulu is an anachronism, as Wallace lived around 500 years before Zulu. Warfare constantly evolves and modifies. Like I said, it proves nothing and we can not discredit Murphy's Law - "anything that can happen will happen" a la plain dumb luck or bad luck.
3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Sep 25, 2009 9:59 pm

"IT LOOKS CHEESY" SAYS THE MAN WHO LOVES 80's HORROR...I STAND BY WHAT I SAID THO, IT ENTERTAINMENT AND IF ANYONE IS WATCHING THIS AND WALKING AWAY THINKING SO N SO CAN KILL SO N SO THEN THEY ARE THE REAL RETARDS NOT THE TV SHOW MAKERS, PLUS I SEEN WORSE ON NET GEO, LIKE ALL THE LOCK UP SHOWS THEY SEEM TO DO OVER N OVER AGAIN.

ONE SHOW I DID LIKE WAS LIFE AFTER PEOPLE ON THE HISTORY CHANNEL, ABOUT HOW THE EARTH GOES ON AFTER WE DIE OFF AND WHAT HAPPENS TO OUR MAN MADE STRUCTURES AND HOUSE PETS, THATS A GOOD MINI-SERIES.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal Fri Sep 25, 2009 10:13 pm

DICER wrote:"IT LOOKS CHEESY" SAYS THE MAN WHO LOVES 80's HORROR...I STAND BY WHAT I SAID THO, IT ENTERTAINMENT AND IF ANYONE IS WATCHING THIS AND WALKING AWAY THINKING SO N SO CAN KILL SO N SO THEN THEY ARE THE REAL RETARDS NOT THE TV SHOW MAKERS, PLUS I SEEN WORSE ON NET GEO, LIKE ALL THE LOCK UP SHOWS THEY SEEM TO DO OVER N OVER AGAIN.

ONE SHOW I DID LIKE WAS LIFE AFTER PEOPLE ON THE HISTORY CHANNEL, ABOUT HOW THE EARTH GOES ON AFTER WE DIE OFF AND WHAT HAPPENS TO OUR MAN MADE STRUCTURES AND HOUSE PETS, THATS A GOOD MINI-SERIES.

ROFL! Okay man. It is universal agreeable television is 95% garbage.

Hey do you get the Military channel, one program that is kickin ass is "Special Ops Missions" on every Thursday. Wil Willis, former Army Ranger and Air Force Pararescueman, every week has to perform a series of missions into enemy territory represented by a team of other ex-Military and ex-Special Forces people. They use state of the art training "bullets" called simmunition that fire like real bullets out of real guns with a much slower velocity of course.

SPECIAL OPS MISSIONS
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:04 am

ive seen that sshow a couple times...military channel has some cool shit on it sometimes. i was watching that Sniper Competition on Ft Benning...US Army Snipers always pwn everyone...British...Canadians..other US branches(Marines)..whatever...they get owned every year.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sat Sep 26, 2009 12:05 am

LOL!..dicer..dont even try and defend that fuckin abomination of a television show, on spike...that shit is so terrible...all i can do is just laugh and shake my head...has me wondering wtf i just watched half the time lol
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  3l3m3ntal Sun Sep 27, 2009 9:25 am

Here is another Yakuza documentary:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal