Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DVR alert! MANHATTAN MOB RAMPAGE & BROOKLYN'S RUSSIAN GANGSTERS!

2 posters

Go down

DVR alert! MANHATTAN MOB RAMPAGE & BROOKLYN'S RUSSIAN GANGSTERS! Empty DVR alert! MANHATTAN MOB RAMPAGE & BROOKLYN'S RUSSIAN GANGSTERS!

Post  3l3m3ntal Sun Oct 25, 2009 9:24 pm

Tonight on National Geographic at 8:00-9:00 pm & 9:00-10:00 pm respectively!
3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

DVR alert! MANHATTAN MOB RAMPAGE & BROOKLYN'S RUSSIAN GANGSTERS! Empty Re: DVR alert! MANHATTAN MOB RAMPAGE & BROOKLYN'S RUSSIAN GANGSTERS!

Post  Drop Out Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:48 pm

I GET THE EAST COAST TIMES WITH VERIZON FIOS SO I COUGHT THE RUSSAIN DOC EARLIER, IT WASNT BAD...IM WATCHING AMC CHANNEL NOW, THEYRE PLAYING HORROR MOVIES...JUST GOT DONE WATCHING RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD NOW TIME FOR THE SHINING.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

DVR alert! MANHATTAN MOB RAMPAGE & BROOKLYN'S RUSSIAN GANGSTERS! Empty Re: DVR alert! MANHATTAN MOB RAMPAGE & BROOKLYN'S RUSSIAN GANGSTERS!

Post  3l3m3ntal Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:48 pm

DICER wrote:I GET THE EAST COAST TIMES WITH VERIZON FIOS SO I COUGHT THE RUSSAIN DOC EARLIER, IT WASNT BAD...IM WATCHING AMC CHANNEL NOW, THEYRE PLAYING HORROR MOVIES...JUST GOT DONE WATCHING RETURN OF THE LIVING DEAD NOW TIME FOR THE SHINING.

Yeah I love AMC... they show horror movies constantly... it's great, something I miss from the primetime networks they ain't no fun no more. A part of me died when TNT cancelled Joe Bob Brigg's Monstervision.
3l3m3ntal
3l3m3ntal
Soldier

Number of posts : 491
Registration date : 2009-09-01

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down