Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thiz nigga served this shit

+5
American Zombie
W.Devil
Drop Out
TumbleWeed
SURCALMEX
9 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Thiz nigga served this shit Empty Thiz nigga served this shit

Post  Guest Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:21 pm

Back to top Go down

Thiz nigga served this shit Empty Re: Thiz nigga served this shit

Post  SURCALMEX Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:30 pm

What San bernardino gang does Sly Boogy claim?
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Oct 27, 2009 6:50 pm

The non banger squad.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:07 pm

IF HE DONT BANG ANYONE KNOW WHAT HOOD HES KNOW TO KICK IT WITH? I KNOW HE REPS WS BERDO SO HES BOUND TO HANG WITH SOMEONE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Tue Oct 27, 2009 8:26 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:The non banger squad.

lol...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:24 am

I don't know of any particular hood he associates with. I know his peoples own Bobby Ray's on Baseline (his uncle). He has a song with West Side Bugg who is from the west side of sb too. But, as far as gang, he never clarifies that. I just disregard his knack for gun slangin' and club fighting in light of his skills.

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:39 pm

whats up with all these rappers claiming to have lived the life and never gang bang in no hood
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:23 pm

SURCALMEX wrote:whats up with all these rappers claiming to have lived the life and never gang bang in no hood

YOU CAN LIVE IN AN AREA AND DO WORK WITHOUT EVER BEEING FROM A HOOD...I THINK MOST THE USERS ON HERE GET DOWN LIKE THAT LOL...DAMN NO GOOD THUGS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:43 pm

Yup true that or some even end up being hit mans for cartels but I still believe rappers like Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy never did shit
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:58 pm

I don't see anything wrong with him unless he actually were to try claiming a hood/gang he aint from.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Oct 28, 2009 10:35 pm

SURCALMEX wrote:Yup true that or some even end up being hit mans for cartels but I still believe rappers like Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy never did shit

I DONT KNOW CUS I DIDNT GROW UP WITH EM BUT LIL WAYNE DID GROW UP IN A DIRTY ASS AREA OF N.O. SO IM SURE HE DID DO SOME DIRT. ABOUT HIM CLIMING BLOOD I DONT KNOW ABOUT ALL THAT IM SURE HALF THESE DUDES CLAIMING BLOOD AINT REALLY BLOOD, LOOK AT THE GAME, FOOLS WHO GREW UP WITH HIM SAY HE WAS ALWAYS A HANG AROUND SEEMS LIKE HE CLAIMED BLOOD CUS IN THE WEST COAST RAP BIZ ITS THE THING TO DO.

WHAT HAS SOULJA BOY CLAIMED?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:10 am

There is a youtube vid where lil wayne explains his blood affiliation. Shit is retarded. He claims that since bloods were able to take his brother and make him into a man in los angeles that he just respected bloods because of what they did for his brother. He further exclaims that "in uptown we was redded up anyway, so it just made sense" i swear it just search it on youtube...what a fuckin' moron. Especially since he used to wear Blue rags when he was a hot boy. Then, he was rocking his red rag out of the left side until someone put him up on game that as a blood you wear it out the right side. just a fucking fraud that i can't respect one tiny bit. He would rather sell a lie to these kids and watch them die as he perpetrates being what they die for. FUck lil wayne. Even if he does make alot of money...to each his own i suppose. After reading some things Louis Armstrong said about "our people" in his memoires, I can totally relate after seeing this influx of wanna be gangsta rappers.

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:10 pm

cray wrote:I don't see anything wrong with him unless he actually were to try claiming a hood/gang he aint from.

Same here.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:23 pm

niners wrote:There is a youtube vid where lil wayne explains his blood affiliation. Shit is retarded. He claims that since bloods were able to take his brother and make him into a man in los angeles that he just respected bloods because of what they did for his brother. He further exclaims that "in uptown we was redded up anyway, so it just made sense" i swear it just search it on youtube...what a fuckin' moron. Especially since he used to wear Blue rags when he was a hot boy. Then, he was rocking his red rag out of the left side until someone put him up on game that as a blood you wear it out the right side. just a fucking fraud that i can't respect one tiny bit. He would rather sell a lie to these kids and watch them die as he perpetrates being what they die for. FUck lil wayne. Even if he does make alot of money...to each his own i suppose. After reading some things Louis Armstrong said about "our people" in his memoires, I can totally relate after seeing this influx of wanna be gangsta rappers.

Yeah Nine, straight up, dude is a straight up fraud. A fake motherfucker who raps about being a Blood influencing kids who might end up getting killed for trying to be this OG gangster Blood like Lil Weezy. One day sporting blue rags and the next day the boy is flamed up with 10 tattooed tear drops under his eye. And a big L O L at his excuse and attempt to explain why it is that he is a .... Blood. I seen that shit on Youtube before, had me rollin...it's a shame how some people actually believe and look up to him...a damn shame....
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:37 pm

DICER wrote:
SURCALMEX wrote:Yup true that or some even end up being hit mans for cartels but I still believe rappers like Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy never did shit

I DONT KNOW CUS I DIDNT GROW UP WITH EM BUT LIL WAYNE DID GROW UP IN A DIRTY ASS AREA OF N.O. SO IM SURE HE DID DO SOME DIRT. ABOUT HIM CLIMING BLOOD I DONT KNOW ABOUT ALL THAT IM SURE HALF THESE DUDES CLAIMING BLOOD AINT REALLY BLOOD, LOOK AT THE GAME, FOOLS WHO GREW UP WITH HIM SAY HE WAS ALWAYS A HANG AROUND SEEMS LIKE HE CLAIMED BLOOD CUS IN THE WEST COAST RAP BIZ ITS THE THING TO DO.

Well if Little wayne did do "some dirt" than he must have done it before he was 11 since he has been affiliated with the old cash money record label since around that time. He was out of that area since a very young age.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:40 pm

As for Sly Boogy, I respect the dudes rapping skills no doubt about it. He has some cold flows. But, it's been known for a while that he is a big question mark in the city especially on the West side..not to many people recall this cat.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:41 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
DICER wrote:

Well if Little wayne did do "some dirt" than he must have done it before he was 11 since he has been affiliated with the old cash money record label since around that time. He was out of that area since a very young age.

LOL, he never had a reason to do dirt. If he did what a dumb ass. This fool has been rich since he was young, his pops was making CASH MONEY since lil sleezy was a youngin. Rich people doing dumb things make them "stupider", they should get their asses kicked to Jupiter...
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:42 pm

Raza Soldado wrote:LOL, he never had a reason to do dirt. If he did what a dumb ass.

Exactly.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:50 pm

DICER wrote:IF HE DONT BANG ANYONE KNOW WHAT HOOD HES KNOW TO KICK IT WITH? I KNOW HE REPS WS BERDO SO HES BOUND TO HANG WITH SOMEONE.

I never heard him rap about being a gangster or repping a particular neighborhood...raps about being a thug, packing pistols, knocking fools out, pushing weight and life in San Bernardino, but never heard him claiming to be a G himself. Could be possible that he grew up just rollin solo like some dudes do, or with a couple of homies, rather than a hood since it would probably be known by now throughout SB regarding which group he is affiliated with. Just like his cousin Dirty Bird, people know he used to live in San Bernardino as well as other IE cities...just still reps SB...and Dirty Birdy never claimed to bang either. But I can understand how some folks feel about no one remembering who he is growing up in the West Side.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:21 pm

San Bernardino is full of haters. "oh I don't know him, so he fake" kind of thing. It seems like most rappers from here only get props from they're hood or homies. Everyone else wants to hate. This is a hater city but i'm born and raised here so whatever. But, yeh especially amongst blacks in this city...so much hatred toward each other it makes me sick. I personally don't care if Sly Boogie is from west side or not in particular-I care if he's doing the little wayne thing. I just can't stand studio gangstas. You're right, he talks about fighst in clubs and shit and pulling out pistols...I can see why some hoodstas don't feel him because if he's putting in work like that niggaz should know him right? lol.

But, on the other subject i started with-i've even heard people dissing nuttie? And why? IDK. Just to diss. But, we'll support snoop, doggpound and even niggaz from pomona like kocaine or suga free...but we don't support our own. Sad.

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Oct 29, 2009 4:41 pm

I support anybody with talent and a will to get out there and make it happen especially if there from the city. I'm not against Sly Boogy and again I respect his discipline and skill. I don't and can't give respect to those who put on fronts in order to get that exposure. Those who know the truth won't be fooled and being exposed is what usually follows suit. Again I can really care less if Sly Boogy is from the West side, gang banger or not, but if not, then it seems like he's made a gimmick out of "West side IE" for the benefit of his career and that's not respectable at all.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:38 am

YAW SOME BUSTERS wrote:
DICER wrote:

BUT CASH MONEY WAS A HOOD LABEL BEFOR MAKING IT....RIGHT? THATS WHAT SOME BIO SHOW SAID BUT I DONT KNOW.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:50 am

YO RAZA, THATS NOT HIS REAL DAD THO, I GUESS HIS REAL POPS WAS SHOT IN A DRUG DEAL.
IM WITH MOST I DONT LIKE WAYNES RAPS OR HOW HE CARRYS HIMSELF BUT IM MORE ON WHERE HE GREW UP AND HOW HE CAME UP OTHER THAN DISMISSING EVERYTHING CUS HES A DRUGED UP DRUNK NOW CLAIMING EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN.

SEEMS LIKE A RAPPER CANT MAKE IT WITH OUT BEING HARD RIGHT OUT THE GATE AND FROM A HOOD...THERE IS SOME NON THUGED OUT FOOLS BUT THE "RAP THUGS" OUT NUMBER THEM, JUST THROWING THAT OUT FOR THIS TOPIC.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Fri Oct 30, 2009 11:23 am

DICER wrote:YO RAZA, THATS NOT HIS REAL DAD THO, I GUESS HIS REAL POPS WAS SHOT IN A DRUG DEAL.
IM WITH MOST I DONT LIKE WAYNES RAPS OR HOW HE CARRYS HIMSELF BUT IM MORE ON WHERE HE GREW UP AND HOW HE CAME UP OTHER THAN DISMISSING EVERYTHING CUS HES A DRUGED UP DRUNK NOW CLAIMING EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN.

SEEMS LIKE A RAPPER CANT MAKE IT WITH OUT BEING HARD RIGHT OUT THE GATE AND FROM A HOOD...THERE IS SOME NON THUGED OUT FOOLS BUT THE "RAP THUGS" OUT NUMBER THEM, JUST THROWING THAT OUT FOR THIS TOPIC.

What suck is, I can see kissing your pops on the lips.. i guess, I kiss my 2 yr old son, but a grown ass kid kissing a man that isnt his real pops....I guess they must be real close, not on no gay shit, but damn, i wouldn't kiss my own pops on the lips like that, lol, but if it was his real son/dad it is what it is....
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:46 pm

on the other hand, in other parts of the world men will share a kiss in the same way as a sign of the utmost respect. If these two aren't gay, i'd just chalk it up to "cultured". I say that, because these dudes have traveled the GLOBE extensively and i'm sure they witnessed other customs that may have broadened their views on a few things. But, other than that, in our culture...its a no no.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next