Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Thiz nigga served this shit

+5
American Zombie
W.Devil
Drop Out
TumbleWeed
SURCALMEX
9 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Thiz nigga served this shit - Page 2 Empty Re: Thiz nigga served this shit

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:12 pm

DICER wrote:IM WITH MOST I DONT LIKE WAYNES RAPS OR HOW HE CARRYS HIMSELF BUT IM MORE ON WHERE HE GREW UP AND HOW HE CAME UP OTHER THAN DISMISSING EVERYTHING CUS HES A DRUGED UP DRUNK NOW CLAIMING EVERYTHING UNDER THE SUN.

SEEMS LIKE A RAPPER CANT MAKE IT WITH OUT BEING HARD RIGHT OUT THE GATE AND FROM A HOOD...THERE IS SOME NON THUGED OUT FOOLS BUT THE "RAP THUGS" OUT NUMBER THEM, JUST THROWING THAT OUT FOR THIS TOPIC.

What does where he grew up prove? Nothing that doesn't even matter in some cases. There's a good case to be made on why Juvenile and BG where the only real ones coming from that record label. Little wayne spent the majority of his teen years and on from there very well off.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Oct 30, 2009 4:10 pm

niners wrote:on the other hand, in other parts of the world men will share a kiss in the same way as a sign of the utmost respect. If these two aren't gay, i'd just chalk it up to "cultured". I say that, because these dudes have traveled the GLOBE extensively and i'm sure they witnessed other customs that may have broadened their views on a few things. But, other than that, in our culture...its a no no.

There still fags. They tried to explain it away on some "mafia shit"...no excuses.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Fri Oct 30, 2009 5:27 pm

Huero wrote:
niners wrote:on the other hand, in other parts of the world men will share a kiss in the same way as a sign of the utmost respect. If these two aren't gay, i'd just chalk it up to "cultured". I say that, because these dudes have traveled the GLOBE extensively and i'm sure they witnessed other customs that may have broadened their views on a few things. But, other than that, in our culture...its a no no.

There still fags. They tried to explain it away on some "mafia shit"...no excuses.

lol, i wouldnt gpo that far, it could be there really close, and maybe baby is a father figure to him, and I hope since he was real young. I honestly thought they were father and son, but if not, they are definitely on some weird shit, but either way they must be close. As for you niners, I wouldn't go for they learned or picked that style up from other cultures bit, unless, and only unless, that's a culture they identify with, because other than that, I dont know. With that said, who the fuck am I, lol, I guess I cant really judge them, though I am, but if thats what they do, thats what they do. Still a little weird if they are not blood...Ill even say blood instead of just father and son on a strecth... but thats my opinion.
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Sun Mar 21, 2010 9:04 am

About sly boogy:
I chalked him up to just being a brotha that live in SB, nothing more nothing less. I mean, if he claiming the west than he probably know some active cats, maybe not, either way, keep shit real, be ya'self!!! If he aint bangin or hangin wit fools, good for him, stay away from the bullshit. He smashed that beat though....(niners).

Lil wayne, lmao....idiot. Just like snoop dogg. And the Game is another idiot. I wont start...
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sun Mar 21, 2010 1:41 pm

I think sly boogy is tight, niners gotta a good point...theres a gang of fools that hate around here in the SB...and I got city love...I feel it stems from jealousy...cause there's real street cats trying to make it, and haven't...but that's how the dice rolls...I've been bumping IE rappers since raw deal came out with "IE'S on the map"...anyone remember that shit, santown 714 too...

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2