Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Town X3 Temecula they claim IxE

+7
CaliforniaRepublic
EVANS STR. GANG
dimples
Atticusbrd138
Coka
420SMOKE
11 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Old Town X3 Temecula they claim IxE Empty Old Town X3 Temecula they claim IxE

Post  Guest Mon Nov 16, 2009 5:53 pm

Back to top Go down

Old Town X3 Temecula they claim IxE Empty Re: Old Town X3 Temecula they claim IxE

Post  420SMOKE Tue Nov 17, 2009 4:20 am

Its Riverside County
420SMOKE
420SMOKE
Soldier

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Old Town X3 Temecula they claim IxE Empty old town temecula

Post  09764 Tue Nov 17, 2009 10:49 pm

old town temecula is the only hood in temecula since the 80s

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2009-11-17

Back to top Go down

Old Town X3 Temecula they claim IxE Empty Re: Old Town X3 Temecula they claim IxE

Post  Guest Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:55 pm

tell us the history of your hood OTX3

what year?
beefs?
dead homies?
how deep?
what blocks?

I read that your hood is across the street from the police station.
HOw many clickas do you have?
How do you recruit...

Back to top Go down

Post  Coka Sun Nov 22, 2009 7:42 pm

niners wrote:tell us the history of your hood OTX3

what year?
beefs?
dead homies?
how deep?
what blocks?

I read that your hood is across the street from the police station.
HOw many clickas do you have?
How do you recruit...

for a new member dog looks kinda suspicious just to give you all that info you know?

Coka
Soldier

Number of posts : 269
Registration date : 2009-08-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Atticusbrd138 Thu Jun 24, 2010 12:57 am

I went out there a few and 2 of these foos were trying a little to hard (at least the vatos that were acting a fool) No disrespect to any Real vato from OT
Atticusbrd138
Atticusbrd138
Wannabe

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-06-24

Back to top Go down

Post  dimples Thu Jun 24, 2010 2:44 pm

the worst that can happen you'll get robbed but I wouldn't worry about it..most of them are friendly lol

dimples

Registration date : 2010-03-15

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Thu Jun 24, 2010 6:09 pm

well when i went i didnt see much activity.. atleast not to me, everywhere i usually kick it at are usually active with homies posted up outside or roaming their neighborhood u know like my neighborhood & arlanza but when i came out here i didnt see too many homies posted it was right in their neck of the woods too on pujol street i believe it was
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Tue Jul 20, 2010 9:41 pm

09764 wrote:old town temecula is the only hood in temecula since the 80s

If that is true, than Lady Jokers and Tiny Rascals are cliques of OT13. How long as OT been around? And what are some of the cliques they have?
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Tue Nov 16, 2010 8:02 pm

niners wrote:

what i find fake about this video is showing victims in those oil drumbs burned and showing all those drugs. bet none of that shit is from OT activity
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Nov 24, 2010 3:51 pm

rune sindel wrote:
what i find fake about this video is showing victims in those oil drumbs burned and showing all those drugs. bet none of that shit is from OT activity

LOL....true.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  verdugo county rifamos Tue May 17, 2011 2:10 pm

no shit you dumb motherfucker how can you tell its not theres lop ass foo what a fuckn post from this lop
verdugo county rifamos
verdugo county rifamos
Associate

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2009-02-13

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Tue May 17, 2011 9:33 pm

you a little on the extra side sweetheart. why cant people keep it real? like them niggas would be burning people in oil drums in fucking temecula! lol. how extra'd out could you be?. and why you goin around here talkin shit? calm your pussy, verdugo house rat
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Tue May 17, 2011 10:21 pm

verdugo county rifamos wrote:no shit you dumb motherfucker how can you tell its not theres lop ass foo what a fuckn post from this lop

LOL ey kid who brought u up?? u dont kick back with ur older homies huh.. well if u have any... or they must not want u around cuz u act like a kid... serio homie all u do is talk shit say fuck this and fuck that lop this leva that.. u weren't taught any respect or wut youngster? shit i wasnt like that i was schooled right by my homies n shit u know wut im saying? u dont have respect for anyone or anything how the fuck are u gunna get respect? and u should know if u ever do get locked up calling anyone a lop leva bitch or punk u get checked for that straight up and if u do call names like that u better back ur shit up and show why they are a punk or bitch not just cuz u dont like someone its a respect thing ese u should look into it lol
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed May 18, 2011 12:00 pm

Burning people in oil drums in Temecula...... L O L ! Laughing
Aw, shit. I must of laughed for 30 minutes straight now.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Wed May 18, 2011 9:39 pm

p loko im over here dyin to its sick. thats like frat boys standing on roof tops in beverly hills with assualt rifles,glocks and guns that aint even supose to be in america,takin hood pictures 800 deep all tatted up with dreadlocks lmfao.

makin videos for youtube talkin bout "NIGGA LOOK WHERE THE FUCK WE STAY AT!"
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed May 18, 2011 10:46 pm

LOL! That's funny as hell man, and even more funny that some people just can't help but eat into the hype.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Wed May 18, 2011 11:06 pm

tell me if im wrong p at 2:27 is that nigga even from temecula or are they full of shit with that to?. i cant make out the tattoo on his tummy wummy cuh
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 19, 2011 1:34 pm

I work in Temecula now from time to time. I asked my co-worker about these dudes. He said he's been there for 7yrs and though they don't make much noise he said he used to see alot of brawls between the whites and hispanics in Tem. He said it has been a long time though and he doesn't see any of that stuff anylonger. I guess a couple of skinheads in 07' or 06? (forgot) but they killed one of the OT x3 and since then the system as been really hard on any gangs trying to operate there. They want to keep Temecula nice and pretty. When i'm out there next week though, i might just roll thru Pujol st. and see if there is any activity.

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Thu May 19, 2011 8:55 pm

damn so a skinhead killed one of them and they didnt do shit back? thats all bad but then you dont see skinheads walkin around in numbers like that so they have an advantage
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat May 21, 2011 3:33 am

I was there today. I took the route thru old towne front st. to main to pujol across first st. That whole place is nice as can be. The dude on here said Pujol st. which is a small street with nice looking apts and condos. So, perhaps their barrio is a prime example of gentrification or they really have the nicest hood i've ever seen. They did have a hella amount of migrant workers hanging in their barrio though

Back to top Go down

Post  deekee420 Sun May 22, 2011 4:40 am

Damn .. and I thought everything in Temecula was run by Pechanga, my homie tried to take a leak in the parking lot and we got rolled on by security LOL, my other homie lives out there we always throw BBQ's, nice neighborhood so I thought ..
deekee420
deekee420
Wannabe

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Sun May 22, 2011 9:50 pm

nah its still nice man dont even trip lol
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Old Town X3 Temecula they claim IxE Empty oil drums

Post  09764 Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:10 am

there are about 10 members from Temecula down in tijuana working for the CAF, cartel arellano felix, and belive me they do back theyr shit up,local cops know that shit too so they keep theyr lid shut. yeah sure the ones in temecula ive seen them around town banging and shit acting like fools but the ones putting in their work are the ones in TJ, They have a clicke out there,, dont belive me ???next time you go to tj go to cerro colorado or wycura area thats if you come back, then youll laugh your ass off for 30 minutes in a drum oil, hahahaha

Back to top Go down

Old Town X3 Temecula they claim IxE Empty old town temecula gang

Post  09764 Wed Jun 08, 2011 3:41 am

minute 2.17 thats the homie soldado on the video who ever posted it on this website look at him in this video on youtube on minute 1.31 you pieces of shit thats all you do run you mouths, Temecula homies be doing real shit, fuck all of you talking shit lames.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next