Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Old Town X3 Temecula they claim IxE

+7
CaliforniaRepublic
EVANS STR. GANG
dimples
Atticusbrd138
Coka
420SMOKE
11 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Old Town X3 Temecula they claim IxE - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Town X3 Temecula they claim IxE

Post  deekee420 Wed Jun 08, 2011 4:39 am

09764 wrote:there are about 10 members from Temecula down in tijuana working for the CAF, cartel arellano felix, and belive me they do back theyr shit up,local cops know that shit too so they keep theyr lid shut. yeah sure the ones in temecula ive seen them around town banging and shit acting like fools but the ones putting in their work are the ones in TJ, They have a clicke out there,, dont belive me ???next time you go to tj go to cerro colorado or wycura area thats if you come back, then youll laugh your ass off for 30 minutes in a drum oil, hahahaha
Rolling Eyes uh don't you mean AFO?? I guess you didn't see the last episode of National Geographic on TJ cartels but the AFO is wiped out already .. Laughing
deekee420
deekee420
Wannabe

Number of posts : 48
Registration date : 2010-10-24

Back to top Go down

Old Town X3 Temecula they claim IxE - Page 2 Empty Re: Old Town X3 Temecula they claim IxE

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Jun 08, 2011 5:10 am

09764 wrote:minute 2.17 thats the homie soldado on the video who ever posted it on this website look at him in this video on youtube on minute 1.31 you pieces of shit thats all you do run you mouths, Temecula homies be doing real shit, fuck all of you talking shit lames.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sooo if they claimin sur why they working with cartels??? and not get taxed for it..

temecula homies doing real shit?? wow.. i havent even ran into one in the system.. ever.. not that i'm talking shit but i mean i would figure i'd run into atleast one, if not in the system then in ur actual hood but nothin
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jun 09, 2011 12:10 am

damn that video is krazy. I don't speak spanish but I know I didn't hear 'temecula' in that particular vid.

Back to top Go down

Post  rune sindel Thu Jun 09, 2011 9:56 pm

EVANS STR. GANG wrote:
09764 wrote:minute 2.17 thats the homie soldado on the video who ever posted it on this website look at him in this video on youtube on minute 1.31 you pieces of shit thats all you do run you mouths, Temecula homies be doing real shit, fuck all of you talking shit lames.
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

sooo if they claimin sur why they working with cartels??? and not get taxed for it..

temecula homies doing real shit?? wow.. i havent even ran into one in the system.. ever.. not that i'm talking shit but i mean i would figure i'd run into atleast one, if not in the system then in ur actual hood but nothin

hes a fucking liar lol!. there are quiet gangs in not soo gang bangin cities that do have major work tho but im not too sure about temecula.

lancas x3 in lancaster is a prime example of a quiet gang,that dont gangbang and not with the set trippin shit but will make your ass disapear.but they got caught up in some major shit and damn near that whole gang got locked up.and they had money and it was a white guy callin the shots.
rune sindel
rune sindel
Made Member

Number of posts : 552
Registration date : 2008-12-20

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Thu Jun 09, 2011 11:48 pm

yeah theres alwayys hoods like that.. i know of a few right off the top of my head that arent so much into banging on the streets but got some solid ass homies puttin in real ass work in the prison system.. u always have those but serious? temecula?? having a click in TJ when their click in temecula isn't around?? cmon now thats jst lies ese
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum