Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Casa Blanca Shooting

2 posters

Go down

Casa Blanca Shooting Empty Casa Blanca Shooting

Post  all eyes on me Fri Feb 26, 2010 10:21 pm

Riverside, CA -- On Friday, February 26, 2010, at approximately 0650 hours, the
Riverside Police Department’s Communication Center received a call of shots fired in the
area of Evans Street and Madison Avenue in the city of Riverside. Officers responded to
the scene and observed an adult male with a gun shot wound to his upper torso. Personnel
from American Medical Response (AMR) and Riverside City Fire Department responded to
the scene and provided medical attention for the 30 year old Riverside resident. The victim
succumbed to his injury and was pronounced deceased at the scene.

Detectives from the Homicide and Gang Units and personnel from the Forensic Evidence
Unit responded to the scene. Based on the preliminary investigation, evidence at the scene
and statements obtained from persons who were in the area where the shooting occurred, it
is believed that the victim had just parked his vehicle on Evans Street east of Madison and
had exited it. The victim was confronted by an unknown subject who fired several rounds at
him with an unknown type gun. The victim was struck once and the suspect fled the scene
in an unknown direction.

all eyes on me
Soldier

Number of posts : 140
Registration date : 2008-08-03

Back to top Go down

Casa Blanca Shooting Empty Re: Casa Blanca Shooting

Post  W.Devil Sat Feb 27, 2010 3:10 am

http://www.pe.com/localnews/inland/stories/PE_News_Local_W_web-wshoot.2027f4b.html
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down