Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Jimmy's Market Incident

4 posters

Go down

Jimmy's Market Incident Empty Jimmy's Market Incident

Post  Ty Tue Mar 16, 2010 12:01 pm

63-year-old SB man in critical condition after beating

By Stacia Glenn
Posted: 03/15/2010 05:05:20 PM PDT

A 63-year-old San Bernardino man who was assaulted while holding open the door of a convenience store for patrons last week is not expected to survive, police said today.
The beating took place about 6 p.m. Thursday at Jimmy's Food Store at the corner of W. Base Line Street and N. Medical Center Drive.

The victim was holding open the door for two men in their 20s when one of the man made an unknown comment to the victim. After a brief exchange, "One of them turned around and punched (the victim) out and the other one joined in," said San Bernardino police Sgt. Dave Dillon.

They continued beating the man even after he lay on the ground.

Homicide detectives were given the case because the severity of the beating and the fact

that the victim is not expected to survive. He remains in critical condition.
No arrests have been made.

Police said the assailants were black men between the ages of 20 and 25, about 5-feet-10 inches tall and 160 pounds. One suspect was wearing a white patterned shirt and dark shorts. The second suspect was wearing a dark shirt with green shorts and a dark colored Washington National's baseball cap.

Thoughts and prayers for Nathan Macon Sr.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Jimmy's Market Incident Empty Re: Jimmy's Market Incident

Post  wesiderider Tue Mar 16, 2010 1:06 pm

Was dude related to the Macons, (Macon/Davis) or similar last names? Did them young cats know who he was or acting a fool? What does an elderly man do to be treated in a manner unbecoming of how can I say "human".

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Jimmy's Market Incident Empty Jimmy's Market Incident

Post  Ty Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:21 pm

Yes it is the same family. Did they know, well... There is nothing that can be said or done that warrants two young men treating an elder in this fashion. It displays a complete lack of discipline and respect. These are things that are sorely lacking and an example should be made of them as a warning to all fools who prey upon the weak and vulnerable. Be they children or elders, there are some who are accorded respect and others who are afforeded protection. This is a teachable moment for sure. Oh and yeah they was on one, most definately.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:36 pm

They had to be on one...wet or something to that affect. I sure hope this SENIOR CITIZEN makes it and pulls through. I'm nowhere near my 60's but i'd imagine its hard for anyone in that age bracket to fathom an unwarranted beating from cats that are 30 some odd years younger.

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Tue Mar 16, 2010 5:58 pm

Ty wrote:Yes it is the same family. Did they know, well... There is nothing that can be said or done that warrants two young men treating an elder in this fashion. It displays a complete lack of discipline and respect. These are things that are sorely lacking and an example should be made of them as a warning to all fools who prey upon the weak and vulnerable. Be they children or elders, there are some who are accorded respect and others who are afforeded protection. This is a teachable moment for sure. Oh and yeah they was on one, most definately.
I don't know how deep or strong the Macons are today...but I see a dim future for them two...good riddance to bad rubbish....ya know.

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  SFxSTONER Tue Mar 16, 2010 6:38 pm

No amount of justice or payback can compare to what God has in store for them. My prayers go towards his family.
SFxSTONER
SFxSTONER
Soldier

Number of posts : 489
Registration date : 2008-12-05

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Tue Mar 16, 2010 8:18 pm

Personally I'm more partial to the street justice, let those fools get the ever loving shit beat out of em'...like the common child molester who gets a slap on the wrist when deep down we secretly pray for worse...at least I do!

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Wed Mar 17, 2010 10:21 am

I would hate to see situations like this go on without proper justice being served. That was on some foul ass shit. Shouldn't be too hard to find out who they were. Hope the man makes it.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down