Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

what are the top 5 chicano rappers from i.e. ?

+3
Sosidetowner181
EastRider
SYCLONE
7 posters

Go down

what are the top 5 chicano rappers from i.e. ? Empty what are the top 5 chicano rappers from i.e. ?

Post  SYCLONE Sat May 01, 2010 2:47 pm

young trav
payaso
lil blacky
malow mac

SYCLONE
Soldier

Number of posts : 257
Registration date : 2010-04-16

Back to top Go down

what are the top 5 chicano rappers from i.e. ? Empty Re: what are the top 5 chicano rappers from i.e. ?

Post  EastRider Sat May 01, 2010 4:01 pm

damn that actualy makes me think. lil blacky has some hot tracks, and i didnt know malow mac was from the ie so i never realy payd atention to his shit. i never heard shit from the other two

EastRider
Wannabe

Number of posts : 38
Registration date : 2010-01-15

Back to top Go down

what are the top 5 chicano rappers from i.e. ? Empty Re: what are the top 5 chicano rappers from i.e. ?

Post  Sosidetowner181 Sat May 01, 2010 8:31 pm

you foos heard of that album IE RIDERS? theres some foo also called LSD but this is from the 90s, theres a couple of others vatos that are still underground to
Sosidetowner181
Sosidetowner181
Associate

Number of posts : 73
Registration date : 2010-04-05

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sat May 01, 2010 8:38 pm

SosideTowner8181 wrote:you foos heard of that album IE RIDERS? theres some foo also called LSD but this is from the 90s, theres a couple of others vatos that are still underground to
I remember lsd....lyrical sound dealers...if memory serves...

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun May 02, 2010 1:12 am

They all suck except for Trav...lol
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sun May 02, 2010 1:29 am

It's all about Spanish fly....thats g shit..lol...

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  .02 cents Mon May 03, 2010 1:09 pm

SosideTowner8181 wrote:you foos heard of that album IE RIDERS? theres some foo also called LSD but this is from the 90s, theres a couple of others vatos that are still underground to

yeah, that fool joker from south riva was from LSD, that fool is actually an OG to the Chicano Rap game, imo, not saying im a big fan, but you got to give credit where its due
.02 cents
.02 cents
Made Member

Number of posts : 858
Registration date : 2008-10-30

Back to top Go down

Post  jlok'z♡ Fri Mar 21, 2014 2:33 am

Travs raps r alrite but hes a drop out. Thats y he always wears green. He says he wears green b.cus hes all about money but really hes green lighted but ppl dnt bother checking up on anyone anymore smfh. Kartune, Hectic Uno, Lil Wesos & everyone with that East Side Network Skanless Musik baybeh

jlok'z♡

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2014-03-21

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down