Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fuccin Niners man

+2
Drunky McThuggerton
dstrm300
6 posters

Go down

Fuccin Niners man Empty Fuccin Niners man

Post  dstrm300 Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:09 pm

What the fucc is goin on man, I think Singletary's gone next year man espesially if we keep this shit up. We supposed to have a defense that's off the chain yet KC and Cassell go for 30 on us and we score 10 barely??? I thought Singletary was a defensive legend man what hell is the problem. He has a all star MLB n Willis a strong line a coupl other good LB's and a solid backfield. He needs to get these dudes together man cuz if it starts lookin too much like last year he might not make it thru the season.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Fuccin Niners man Empty Re: Fuccin Niners man

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:14 pm

dstrm300 wrote:What the fucc is goin on man, I think Singletary's gone next year man espesially if we keep this shit up. We supposed to have a defense that's off the chain yet KC and Cassell go for 30 on us and we score 10 barely??? I thought Singletary was a defensive legend man what hell is the problem. He has a all star MLB n Willis a strong line a coupl other good LB's and a solid backfield. He needs to get these dudes together man cuz if it starts lookin too much like last year he might not make it thru the season.
come on how much better did you really gonna be than last year?

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:14 pm

dstrm300 wrote:What the fucc is goin on man, I think Singletary's gone next year man espesially if we keep this shit up. We supposed to have a defense that's off the chain yet KC and Cassell go for 30 on us and we score 10 barely??? I thought Singletary was a defensive legend man what hell is the problem. He has a all star MLB n Willis a strong line a coupl other good LB's and a solid backfield. He needs to get these dudes together man cuz if it starts lookin too much like last year he might not make it thru the season.

mann homeboy! they got one of the best defenses, at-least potential wise.. this is what im saying.. if last year with their alright team they started 3-1 how are they gunna start this year 0-3??? wutt the fucc this was suposed to be their year, their year to take the west.. i dont know wut the damn problem is but gore needs to get on it and run like he did when he ran for 1600 yds.. crabtree & davis need to get into the game more serio
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:18 pm

sayin it was there year to win the afc west is really sayin much, i think the div champ is gonna be 8-8 this year

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:38 pm

niners are Nfc
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Sun Sep 26, 2010 10:39 pm

WYTE wrote:niners are Nfc
damn did i say afc, fuck you wyte pointin out my mistakes sucka!!!

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:20 pm

They could have took the division easily this year, the Cardinals lost there QB they should have a very average season at best, the Rams have actually started off good as well as the Seahawks but as soon as there scheduale gets a lil rough they should both crumble the Seahawks will prolly end up winning the division tho. The NFC west isn't that good right now period, it would have been easy to take it this year and 8-8 is still a big possibility 4 the niners but the way they've started off im not gone bet my last on it. I think u about right with yo estimation tho, guess we'll see when the seasons over. And dnt trip Evans st, they just waitin to move to Santa Clara in 2014, they already started building that shit. I cnt really say I expect them to get even remotely close to another super bowl till they make sum changes. And that will be one of the major changes they need. Also a new QB Alex Smith makes too many mistakes and a whole new coaching staff lol.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sun Sep 26, 2010 11:44 pm

PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...NFC EAST CHAMPS!!!!

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Fuccin Niners man Empty Super Bowl

Post  dstrm300 Wed Jan 25, 2012 2:53 pm

Who yal got n the bowl, im ridin wit the Pats. Only cuz the Giants beat my Niners. Did yall see that game? Fuccin bull shit I swear. We barely had any injuries all season and the 1 big one we had Ted Ginn Jr. cost us our super bowl appearance. I was super hot fuccin punk ass Williams. I swear i'll pop his ass n his big toe if I see him on the streets lol. Im proud of my niners tho, we have a solid team. Next year we'll go all the way.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:05 pm

wesiderider wrote:PHILADELPHIA EAGLES...NFC EAST CHAMPS!!!!

lol early season predictions

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Jan 25, 2012 5:06 pm

dstrm300 wrote:Who yal got n the bowl, im ridin wit the Pats. Only cuz the Giants beat my Niners. Did yall see that game? Fuccin bull shit I swear. We barely had any injuries all season and the 1 big one we had Ted Ginn Jr. cost us our super bowl appearance. I was super hot fuccin punk ass Williams. I swear i'll pop his ass n his big toe if I see him on the streets lol. Im proud of my niners tho, we have a solid team. Next year we'll go all the way.
i think the pats will take it

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jan 25, 2012 7:25 pm

I want to say Patriots are going to win but there is something in the air...most likely its a victory that goes to NY

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:22 pm

I hope not I officially turned into a NY hater on sunday. The eastcoast westcoast beef is bacc on for me lol.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  asbr Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:40 pm

dstrm300 wrote:Who yal got n the bowl, im ridin wit the Pats. Only cuz the Giants beat my Niners. Did yall see that game? Fuccin bull shit I swear. We barely had any injuries all season and the 1 big one we had Ted Ginn Jr. cost us our super bowl appearance. I was super hot fuccin punk ass Williams. I swear i'll pop his ass n his big toe if I see him on the streets lol. Im proud of my niners tho, we have a solid team. Next year we'll go all the way.

Next year! The niners were 6-10 last year but New York proved to be too hot for the Pack and Frisco.

I am going Pats too I always liked them more than the Giants.

asbr
Wannabe

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2012-01-25

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Jan 26, 2012 2:59 am

dstrm300 wrote:I hope not I officially turned into a NY hater on sunday. The eastcoast westcoast beef is bacc on for me lol.

Rest assure next season is all Broncos

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Thu Jan 26, 2012 8:21 pm

are u serious Niners, I kno u joking right bro? Lol Tim Tebow better do a lot of prayin this off season if thats gonna pop off my nigga lol
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Thu Jan 26, 2012 11:03 pm

Worship
dstrm300 wrote:are u serious Niners, I kno u joking right bro? Lol Tim Tebow better do a lot of prayin this off season if thats gonna pop off my nigga lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down