Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SS RIALTO SAGE ST SHOOT OUT WITH THE COPS

+6
dstrm300
P_LOKO
American Zombie
Drop Out
LOCO ANGELES
RIALTO RIDER
10 posters

Go down

SS RIALTO SAGE ST SHOOT OUT WITH THE COPS Empty SS RIALTO SAGE ST SHOOT OUT WITH THE COPS

Post  RIALTO RIDER Sun Oct 19, 2008 5:46 pm

CAN ANYONE FIND THIS ARTICLE IT HAPPENED RECENTLY

RIALTO RIDER
Associate

Number of posts : 95
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

SS RIALTO SAGE ST SHOOT OUT WITH THE COPS Empty SS SAGE

Post  LOCO ANGELES Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:51 pm

NA I COULDNT FIND A ARTICLE BUT IT WAZ YOUNGSTERS THAT SHOT THE COP WAT HAPPEN WAZ THE COP WAZ AN UNDER COVER AND HE GOT OUT THE CAR AND STARTED BGANGING ON THEM SAYING FUK RITO FUK UR HOOD SO THEY SHOT EM UP

LOCO ANGELES
Soldier

Number of posts : 472
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Back to top Go down

SS RIALTO SAGE ST SHOOT OUT WITH THE COPS Empty Re: SS RIALTO SAGE ST SHOOT OUT WITH THE COPS

Post  Drop Out Fri Oct 24, 2008 11:55 pm

HOW YOU KNOW THIS? DID YOU READ IT IN AN ARTICLE?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

SS RIALTO SAGE ST SHOOT OUT WITH THE COPS Empty * Reply with quote * * * * SS SAGE Post by LOCO ANGELES Today at 7:51 am NA I COULDNT FIND A ARTICLE BUT IT WAZ YOUNGSTERS THAT SHOT THE COP WAT HAPPEN WAZ THE COP WAZ AN UNDER COVER AND HE GOT OUT THE CAR AND STARTED BGANGING ON THEM SA

Post  RIALTO RIDER Sat Oct 25, 2008 2:08 am

yeah they were youngsters they got in a shoot out with an undercover cop cuz he kept messing with them i know everything that happened i just cant find the article

RIALTO RIDER
Associate

Back to top Go down

SS RIALTO SAGE ST SHOOT OUT WITH THE COPS Empty Re: SS RIALTO SAGE ST SHOOT OUT WITH THE COPS

Post  American Zombie Sat Oct 25, 2008 3:07 am

Shit would be funny if some undercover cop tried bangin on someone and got shot at for it
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128
Registration date : 2008-01-19

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:39 pm

cray wrote:Shit would be funny if some undercover cop tried bangin on someone and got shot at for it

Yeah real shit...stepping out in civilian clothing and woofin his mouth like its the thing to do...that's just asking for it...
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

SS RIALTO SAGE ST SHOOT OUT WITH THE COPS Empty Shit would be funny if some undercover cop tried bangin on someone and got shot at for it

Post  RIALTO RIDER Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:10 pm

yep there going 2 b doing a long ass time

RIALTO RIDER
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  dstrm300 Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:20 pm

damn I guess that kinda seals the deal 4 them Sage st niggaz, that fuccin injunction a promise now
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

SS RIALTO SAGE ST SHOOT OUT WITH THE COPS Empty damn I guess that kinda seals the deal 4 them Sage st niggaz, that fuccin injunction a promise now

Post  RIALTO RIDER Tue Oct 28, 2008 12:09 am

KINDA THE COPS R ON THEM THERE TRYING AS HARD AS THEY CAN 2 PUT THEM ALL IN JAIL BUT THERE GONNA DO SOME TIME I HEARD LIKE 20 YEARS

RIALTO RIDER
Associate

Back to top Go down

Post  quest Tue Dec 16, 2008 3:54 am

i know ___ was involved who are the other guys what names do they go by

quest
Wannabe

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:11 pm

Shocked
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  quest Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:08 pm

i typed ____ i dont why a line came out

quest
Wannabe

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2008-12-11

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Tue Dec 16, 2008 5:19 pm

admin probally took it out beacuse sayin shit like that could get someone locked up
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Dec 16, 2008 6:43 pm

Shocked
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  sxrialto13 Sun May 01, 2011 4:07 pm

yea that was the lil homies busting at 50 he was a undercover and the article never came up i don't know why but its not that bad the homies got away with assault with a firearm all three of them caught 12 years its the homie lefty casper and insane the cops know it was sage so they were trying hard to give them life but after like 3 years of fighting it they finally gave em 12... thats my bois right there

sxrialto13
Wannabe

Number of posts : 39
Registration date : 2011-04-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down