Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

You North County "gangs" are idiots!

4 posters

Go down

You North County "gangs" are idiots! Empty You North County "gangs" are idiots!

Post  harrym Fri Feb 03, 2012 8:34 am

My goodness, you are all so tough.

"I'm in a gang .... watch out."

Guess what, we are in a lawful state, and your ass can be thrown in jail in a heartbeat. I just did the same last night for 3 of your gang-types who think it's OK to threaten a person by trying to intimidate them by going toe-to-toe.

Fail.

Call me silly, but I refuse to be afraid of under-age boys whose dicks are barely 6 inches when erect. However, I am sure when they are convicted, that they will make some man very happy ... but on the other end.

Harry

harrym

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-02-03

Back to top Go down

You North County "gangs" are idiots! Empty Re: You North County "gangs" are idiots!

Post  ACE2 Sun Feb 19, 2012 2:43 am

lol!

ACE2
Wannabe

Number of posts : 21
Registration date : 2012-02-06

Back to top Go down

You North County "gangs" are idiots! Empty Re: You North County "gangs" are idiots!

Post  ieprince Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:16 pm

Silly

ieprince
Soldier

Number of posts : 219
Registration date : 2009-03-17

Back to top Go down

Post  Solo Raider Mon Oct 22, 2012 9:12 pm

harrym wrote:My goodness, you are all so tough.

"I'm in a gang .... watch out."

Guess what, we are in a lawful state, and your ass can be thrown in jail in a heartbeat. I just did the same last night for 3 of your gang-types who think it's OK to threaten a person by trying to intimidate them by going toe-to-toe.

Fail.

Call me silly, but I refuse to be afraid of under-age boys whose dicks are barely 6 inches when erect. However, I am sure when they are convicted, that they will make some man very happy ... but on the other end.

Harry

I think your in the wrong site Harry. "Chicks-with-dicks dot com" is a few pages around the corner...

Solo Raider
Wannabe

Number of posts : 12
Registration date : 2012-10-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down