Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

R.I.P the homie Bubba

3 posters

Go down

R.I.P the homie Bubba  Empty R.I.P the homie Bubba

Post  *ladysick0* Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:09 am

Sad R.I.P BUBBA man your death has really hurt me ....see you in heaven my boy..cause theres a heaven for a G. 2/2/2012

(Roberto Elizarraraz) was killed on february 2 2012 right to next to the homie xavier angel perez ...they were found dead on the scene ON SEPULVEDA IN SB they were shot to death by some punk bitch ass foos...that brought a gun into an argument. R.I.P Bubba and Angel we will miss you guys Crying or Very sad

Last edited by *ladysick0* on Tue Feb 07, 2012 5:07 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added his full name added more details)

*ladysick0*

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2012-02-07

Back to top Go down

R.I.P the homie Bubba  Empty Re: R.I.P the homie Bubba

Post  dstrm300 Wed Mar 14, 2012 6:38 pm

*ladysick0* wrote: Sad R.I.P BUBBA man your death has really hurt me ....see you in heaven my boy..cause theres a heaven for a G. 2/2/2012

(Roberto Elizarraraz) was killed on february 2 2012 right to next to the homie xavier angel perez ...they were found dead on the scene ON SEPULVEDA IN SB they were shot to death by some punk bitch ass foos...that brought a gun into an argument. R.I.P Bubba and Angel we will miss you guys Crying or Very sad

I hope this doesn't come off as rude, not sure if u will get on to see this but was yo friend Bubba from a hood?
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

R.I.P the homie Bubba  Empty Re: R.I.P the homie Bubba

Post  shamer323 Thu Feb 07, 2013 9:16 pm

yup rest in peace bubba from lil counts

shamer323

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2013-02-07