Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RIVERSIDE...

+34
3l3m3ntal
wesiderider
MR_KrasyieWickedStylo
420SMOKE
C O L T O N
big smiley
EVANS STR. GANG
tysuave77
JinkyRctongs
ajax
C/Lok
SSPERROS:.RUBIDUKES
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
SHYBEEZIE_FASHEEZIE
~OSO~
eric_rivera951
Drunky McThuggerton
SURCALMEX
Shadowplay
all eyes on me
{~Vicente~}
BeanIExRIV
MR~BLANCO~WSRIVAS~IE
V.W3ST:.RIVAS X3
W.Devil
P_LOKO
Ty
blow me
Grandhustle_909
bg blacc
CaliforniaRepublic
American Zombie
TumbleWeed
Drop Out
38 posters

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

RIVERSIDE... - Page 11 Empty Re: RIVERSIDE...

Post  SURCALMEX Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:11 am

Problably in the website I seen this video on some website that was about this
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:53 am

surcalmex wrote:Problably in the website I seen this video on some website that was about this
ya the article in the paper had all the neighborhoods.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

RIVERSIDE... - Page 11 Empty I'm moving back to the North Side, (Main and Colombia)

Post  {~Vicente~} Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:05 pm

Shit back to my old ways. RHV lol, no serio im moving over x-mas break
{~Vicente~}
{~Vicente~}
Soldier

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:24 pm

DOES NS RIVA GOT HEAT? NEVER REALLY HEAR ABOUT THEM TOO MUCH.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  {~Vicente~} Sun Dec 07, 2008 10:33 pm

just with 2c, but theyre gettin bigger, they used to be 15-25 deep, now theyre like 40 or a bit more, a lot of youngsters 13-18 yr. olds, they only go at it with 2c, they used to for awhile with esr, but to esr theyre a joke
{~Vicente~}
{~Vicente~}
Soldier

Number of posts : 413
Registration date : 2008-06-28

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Jul 20, 2009 5:46 am

Just got back from "The Vibe" bar in the East Side a minute ago, right next to Barry Bonds Park. One measly dollar to get it all night, two dollar beers. Was bored as fuck and too hot to chill at the house, so thought I go and check it out. It was some type of freestyle rap event, not bad for a dollar.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  JinkyRctongs Mon Jul 20, 2009 10:26 am

Holla fora dolla!
JinkyRctongs
JinkyRctongs
Captain

Number of posts : 1533
Registration date : 2008-10-15

Back to top Go down

Post  tysuave77 Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:56 pm

bobby bonds park but yea the vibe is cool, was any good rappers there last night?

tysuave77
Soldier

Number of posts : 110
Registration date : 2009-02-15

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:52 pm

I noticed more good beats than good rappers, but it was a cool spot to chill. Got some free CDs, probably won't bump them though. Since it was a dollar to get in, I'm pretty sure it was just a promotion type of thing, the bar trying to get it's name out there. It was the first time I head of The Vibe, last bar I went to in Riverside "I think" was called Faces. I usually just post up at Stingers in SB, since Margarita Beach never lets me in because of the "dress code", which is all bullshit, because there's 100 other motherfuckers in there dressed the same way.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:22 am

DICER wrote:I DONT THINK CBR WILL LET 18th SET UP...MOST 18th STREET HIT UPs I SEEN IN THE IxE HAVE BEEN CLAIMERS...THE ONES IN CHINO WERE ON SOME REAL SHIT BUT THEY GOT PUSHED OUT.
HELL NO WE WONT LET ANY LAME FAKETEENS ANYWHERE NEAR OUR NEIGHBORHOOD.. I KNOW HILLSIDE BEEFS WITH THEM BUT MOST OF THOSE FAKETEENS STAY AROUND LA SIERRA IN 5150'S NEIGHBORHOOD.. 5150'S ARE BASICALLY THE NEW LSR THEY BEEF WITH THE SAME ENEMIES A13 & SRL. I HEARD THAT RECENTLY LSR BROWN KNIGHTS ARE RECRUITING I SEEN A COUPLE VATOS BANGING IT I DONT THINK CRIMINALS ARE COMING BACK THO
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:28 am

bg blacc wrote:good look jae. mainly cb's in the arlington area use '32'
I DONT KNOW WUT THE FUK UR TALKING ABOUT HOMIE WE USE 32 WHEREVER WE GO. IN THE HOOD, AROUND OTHER HOODS, OUT OF THE CITY, EVERWHERE.. YOULL C US WITH OUR 32 JERSEYS ON
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Jul 22, 2009 10:34 am

V.W3ST:.RIVAS X3 wrote:
DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:I ALWAYS SEEN F13 AS MORE OF A FACTOR THAN 18 THERE MORE ORGANIZED THAN 18, THEY GOT A NICE LITTLE SPOT IN MIRA LOMA GOING AT IT WITH WSR AND DODD ST.,THEY HAD SOME NUMBERS IN MONTE CLARA GOING AT IT WITH POMONA,MCR AND OVS FOR A MINUTE,THEY HAD SOME SHIT WITH CHINO TO BACK IN THE DAY THAT ENDED UP KILLING A YOUNGSTER FROM CSR AND A NUMBER OF DRIVE BYES IN THE 80s.
HAHA F13 DONT REALY FUK WIT US..(WSRX3) WEVE SEEN A COUPLE AT DA MOVIES N SHIT N SMASHED ON UM BUT IT AINT NO REAL BEEF ITS NUTHIN WIT DEM FOOZ. DEY BEEF IT WITH MLR...DEM FOOZ AINT IN RUBIDOUX
F13 ARE WACK A BUNCH OF KIDS THAT GREW UP IN IE THAT BANG LA.. THEY AINT ABOUT SHIT MLR ALWAYS SMASH ON THEM CXF ARE MORE OF A THREAT THAN F13 IVE ATLEAST HEARD OF CXF BLASTING BACK.. YOU NEVER FIND F13 ON THE CALLES
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:00 am

KRAZiE B0i32 wrote:
DICERxOVSBA*BMTLs wrote:I ALWAYS SEEN F13 AS MORE OF A FACTOR THAN 18 THERE MORE ORGANIZED THAN 18, THEY GOT A NICE LITTLE SPOT IN MIRA LOMA GOING AT IT WITH WSR AND DODD ST.,THEY HAD SOME NUMBERS IN MONTE CLARA GOING AT IT WITH POMONA,MCR AND OVS FOR A MINUTE,THEY HAD SOME SHIT WITH CHINO TO BACK IN THE DAY THAT ENDED UP KILLING A YOUNGSTER FROM CSR AND A NUMBER OF DRIVE BYES IN THE 80s.
HAHA F13 DONT REALY FUK WIT US..(WSRX3) WEVE SEEN A COUPLE AT DA MOVIES N SHIT N SMASHED ON UM BUT IT AINT NO REAL BEEF ITS NUTHIN WIT DEM FOOZ. DEY BEEF IT WITH MLR...DEM FOOZ AINT IN RUBIDOUX
F13 ARE WACK A BUNCH OF KIDS THAT GREW UP IN IE THAT BANG LA.. THEY AINT ABOUT SHIT MLR ALWAYS SMASH ON THEM CXF ARE MORE OF A THREAT THAN F13 IVE ATLEAST HEARD OF CXF BLASTING BACK.. YOU NEVER FIND F13 ON THE CALLES

YEAH SEEMS LIKE THE F13 OUT IN THE GLEN ARE WANNABES EVEN CAME UP WITH SOME LAME CLICK OF THERE OWN BUT THE ONES WHO WERE OUT HERE IN ONTERIO N MONTCLAIR WERE REALLY FROM LOS, ATLEAST THE OGs WERE THE YOUNGSTERS THAT GOT PUT ON WERE PROB BORN IN THE IxE THO, BUNCH OF LOST KIDS WITH NO PRIDE.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:21 am

DICER wrote:
KRAZiE B0i32 wrote:

YEAH SEEMS LIKE THE F13 OUT IN THE GLEN ARE WANNABES EVEN CAME UP WITH SOME LAME CLICK OF THERE OWN BUT THE ONES WHO WERE OUT HERE IN ONTERIO N MONTCLAIR WERE REALLY FROM LOS, ATLEAST THE OGs WERE THE YOUNGSTERS THAT GOT PUT ON WERE PROB BORN IN THE IxE THO, BUNCH OF LOST KIDS WITH NO PRIDE.

EXACTLY.. AND YEA THEYRE A BUNCH OF WANNABE'S THAT MADE UP SUM FAKE ASS CLICK CALLED ANIMALES CLK.. I TALKED TO A VATO THAT LIVES IN THE AREA AND HE'S FROM NEIGHBORHOOD DUKES CLICK EY FROM THE REAL F13 BUT THAT VATO AINT DISRESPECTING MLR AND THEYRE FIRME WITH HIM BUT ALL OF THOSE LIL KIDS CLAIMING F13 ARE LAME AND THAT VATO HAS NO RESPECT FOR THEM
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  big smiley Sat Jan 23, 2010 11:26 pm

indiana st in between van buren and monroe thats where im from varrio linton but ss is from c b to lasierra and everything in between its a pretty big area with a bunch of different clicks that might not even know each other
big smiley
big smiley
Soldier

Number of posts : 134
Registration date : 2010-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post  C O L T O N Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:50 pm

ive heard 18st kws has been making noise in rivas

C O L T O N
Soldier

Number of posts : 155
Registration date : 2008-12-24

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Sun Jan 24, 2010 8:04 pm

C O L T O N wrote:ive heard 18st kws has been making noise in rivas

NOT THAT MUCH AYE, ENOUGH TO GET A LIL ATTENTION FROM HILLSIDE AND ARLANZA BUT NOT THAT BIG U KNOW.. RIGHT NOW THEYRE JUST A LIL GROUP OF YOUNGSTERS RUNNING AROUND AT PARTIES N SHIT.. NOT LIKE BACK IN 05-06 WHEN THEY WERE BLASTING AT HILLSIDE
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Feb 27, 2010 4:58 am

big smiley wrote:indiana st in between van buren and monroe thats where im from varrio linton but ss is from c b to lasierra and everything in between its a pretty big area with a bunch of different clicks that might not even know each other

what is varrio linton? History? Beef? Borders? I just went to the drive in over in that area off van buren

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Sat Feb 27, 2010 5:48 pm

niners wrote:
big smiley wrote:indiana st in between van buren and monroe thats where im from varrio linton but ss is from c b to lasierra and everything in between its a pretty big area with a bunch of different clicks that might not even know each other

what is varrio linton? History? Beef? Borders? I just went to the drive in over in that area off van buren

varrio linton i believe started back in the late 70s then in the 90s picked up taggers such as a2k and mc
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  420SMOKE Thu Mar 04, 2010 3:09 pm

C O L T O N wrote:ive heard 18st kws has been making noise in rivas

I SEEN A HIT UP 18ST KWS NOT TOO LONG AGO ON jOHNSTON ST IN N. COLTON AND IT SAID " WHATS UP NOW" NOT SURE WHAT THAT MEANT OR IF THEY GOT BEEF WITH NSC. TOO BAD I DIDNT GET ANY PICS. IS 18 IN COLTON?
420SMOKE
420SMOKE
Soldier

Number of posts : 164
Registration date : 2009-08-19

Back to top Go down

Post  MR_KrasyieWickedStylo Mon May 03, 2010 1:15 pm

CHALES THERE NO 18ST KWS THERE MIGHT BE HOMIES LIVING THERE NOMAS ALL THE KAYDUBBS ARE OVER HILLSIDE AREA!

MR_KrasyieWickedStylo
Wannabe

Number of posts : 37
Registration date : 2009-12-23

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Fri Sep 10, 2010 5:37 pm

daaamn east riva is fuckiin callm.. i went by the other day to my primas pad and fuck usually theres somebody around but that shit was dead ey i saw maybe 1 or 2 young vatos that was all tho.. wuts going on?? injunction and sweeps hit em hard huh..
theyre a 700 member gang and only over a hundred of em are on the injunction where the other 600 at?? lol
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:15 am

Those injunctions usually target the 'active' members of the gang ergo the ones doing 'dirt'......still(600)that's a lot dudes drinking and having fun.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Sat Sep 11, 2010 2:52 pm

wesiderider wrote:Those injunctions usually target the 'active' members of the gang ergo the ones doing 'dirt'......still(600)that's a lot dudes drinking and having fun.....

yeaahh i know it does but still i mean there has to be at least a few of those 600 that should step up to the plate and start handling business que no
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sat Sep 11, 2010 4:41 pm

EVANS STR. GANG wrote:
wesiderider wrote:Those injunctions usually target the 'active' members of the gang ergo the ones doing 'dirt'......still(600)that's a lot dudes drinking and having fun.....

yeaahh i know it does but still i mean there has to be at least a few of those 600 that should step up to the plate and start handling business que no
Most of those on that injunction will end telling the other 600 what the pen is like.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 11 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12, 13  Next