Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Man killed in San Bernardino along Mount Vernon & 21st (Outskirts of GSG/SCO)

2 posters

Go down

Man killed in San Bernardino along Mount Vernon & 21st (Outskirts of GSG/SCO) Empty Man killed in San Bernardino along Mount Vernon & 21st (Outskirts of GSG/SCO)

Post  TumbleWeed Sat Jun 23, 2012 2:34 pm

Man killed in San Bernardino along Mount Vernon
Ryan Hagen
Posted: 06/23/2012 11:03:00 AM PDT

SAN BERNARDINO - A man was found dead this morning on 21st Street near Mount Vernon Avenue.

Police say they responded to a shooting shortly after 3 a.m. and found Cedric Deondrea Powell, 34, of San Bernardino, dead in the roadway.

Police say they do not have a suspect and have not released any additional information.

A group of visitors waiting to retrieve their cars from the area police had taped off said they didn't know the victim.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Man killed in San Bernardino along Mount Vernon & 21st (Outskirts of GSG/SCO) Empty Re: Man killed in San Bernardino along Mount Vernon & 21st (Outskirts of GSG/SCO)

Post  dstrm300 Sun Jun 24, 2012 1:54 pm

What the paper doesn't tell u about is the manner in which this man was killed. Shot multiple times in the head and chest. The pressure from the bullets damn near pushin his eyes out his head. My bro is bacc home right now and just so happened to come across the scene. Somebody wanted cuz gone fa sho, they not makin it seem like anything, but this was mos def sumthing.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

Man killed in San Bernardino along Mount Vernon & 21st (Outskirts of GSG/SCO) Empty Re: Man killed in San Bernardino along Mount Vernon & 21st (Outskirts of GSG/SCO)

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Jun 24, 2012 5:12 pm

From the video they put up of the crime scene, it's in SCO territory. I haven't heard anything, so I'm wondering if he was from anywhere. Maybe a base-head? He wasn't from Gilbert, I know that much.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down