Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

+25
CaliforniaRepublic
ALCOHOLIC
wolfman
dstrm300
wesiderider
EVANS STR. GANG
.02 cents
JinkyRctongs
Coka
"Flaco73"
WickedMindz1
tysuave77
pm
{~Vicente~}
Drunky McThuggerton
samdooby
East Coast
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
blow me
Ty
Drop Out
SURCALMEX
TumbleWeed
spc6364
W.Devil
29 posters

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next

Go down

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

Post  W.Devil Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:25 am

well...im pretty disapointed obviously...who wuldnt be...

but it aint over...teams have come back from 3-1 before....its fuckin dificult. but it can happen...lets hope we play with some desperation and win 3 straight...

one things for sure..i dont want them closing us out in staples...we better win the next game...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 10 Empty Re: The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

Post  spc6364 Fri Jun 13, 2008 1:24 pm

HUERO WITH A H wrote:well...im pretty disapointed obviously...who wuldnt be...

but it aint over...teams have come back from 3-1 before....its fuckin dificult. but it can happen...lets hope we play with some desperation and win 3 straight...

one things for sure..i dont want them closing us out in staples...we better win the next game...
no team in nba history in the finals has come back from a 3-1 defecit

spc6364
Soldier

Number of posts : 122
Registration date : 2008-01-23

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:12 pm

That shit was unbelievable, I was at loss for words in a daze over what happened yesterday. The Lakers just stood there like some zombies in the 3rd and basically blew there chances in the Finals. I dont know whether to be disgusted with how my team played mid way in the third or if I should be mad at how the leauge is being ran either way we took the blow and Boston is sitting pretty.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:15 pm

spc6364 wrote:consider it over Very Happy . u cant blame the nba cmon. if LA was winning the series youd be preaching a whole different speech right now

Actually basing on how your obviously blind and ignorant to this kind of stuff, I wouldnt be to proud of what the Lakers had done in this series if they where in Bostons position because the bullshit is so obvious, you obviously cant say nothing since your team got the best of it. So your shit about speech assumption against me can go out the window rite now.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:20 pm

spc6364 wrote:

Please man if you believe that shit than you havn't been watching this sport that long, because a 3-1 deficit comeback has been done plenty of times in Playoff history. Most recently the Lakers where up 3-1 to the Suns and we still lost it. The Suns came firing back with 3 straight and took it. There's absolutely no difference with a playoff and Finals game each game is played the same way,and a game at a time. And by the way things have seem to be tampered with I wouldn't be one bit surprised if the Lakers come back to force a game 7 just to add more drama and get more audience rankings for the NBA.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Jun 13, 2008 4:33 pm

spc6364 wrote:

not in the finals but in the playoffs it has...
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jun 13, 2008 5:10 pm

Finals, playoffs ALL are basketball games plain and simple, its all taken one game at a time. theres no differece its just that there hasnt been one in the finals.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:01 pm

All shit aside, if the Lakers would have acutally won last nite they most likley would have won this series because they still had one more in LA. LOL. I' still wondering what the Boston fans where thinking when the Lakers where smashing on the Celtics in the first half something awful. To bad we fell asleep in the 3rd.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Fri Jun 13, 2008 6:07 pm

WHERE WERE THE CELTICS FANS LAST YEAR AND THE YEAR BEFOR THAT AND SO ON?...ONE THING I DO KNOW IS LAKER FANS ARE FANS TELL THE ENDS AND BEYOND...WHEN BOSTON IS SOME BANDWAGON FANS LIKE ALL THERE OTHER TEAMS THEY HATE THEM UP UNTELL THEY WIN WHEN MY FAMILY BLEEDS YELLOW & PURPLE...BUT THATS JUST MY .02 CENTS.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Jun 15, 2008 11:49 pm

Fuck Boston, their city, their bandwagon team/fans and everything about them. The only real Celtic that has been there and weathered the storms of past is Paul Pierce, who by the way never managed anything until this season when he got two other All stars caliber players on his team. The Celtics where favored by the league to win it all this year. Where talking about one of the greatest franchises of all sports history here, do you think the NBA would really allow that damn city and team to go this long with out getting another trophy? 20 plus years no ring? Hell no. The Lakers already got there dynasty going again this decade after the slump in the 90's. The Lakers/Celtics finals was planned since the first tip off of this season. Its not hard to see, and if you didn't catch this then your a damn fool.

They wanna make it seem like this Boston team is one of the greats when there not even in the shadows of the old Celtics team of the 80s. Those where the REAL Celtics I may add. None of this glamor sugar coated ass shit of today. And by glamor and suger coated I mean, you had all of the originals Bird, Mcale, etc.. who where all there sticking it out in the 70's when Boston had some dry spells. This Boston team is a bandwagon team that formed from basically nothing into this powerhouse simply because of all these new players they acquired in the off season of 2007. Caselle is a team hopper in a major way, Garnett aint no true Celtic, and was just a waste of talent until he got to Boston, Posesy is another team hopper who like Caselle can never stick it out when times get rough so they jump ship, Ray Allen is a team hopper. All these niggas aint done shit for the Celtic franchise besides show up a few years late.

All that aside the Lakers have now proven two games in a row that they can blowout the Celtics by a big margin, the question that now remains is can they actually learn to play consistently for a full 48 minutes? Can they maintain this dominate manner of play the've done so well in the first halfs? That is what concerns me about the Lakers, is their inability to put them on the ropes and keep that foot on the neck and keep them their. Our killer instinct begins to dwindle after the second half and we allow the opposing team to gain momentum, thus allowing them back in the games. 3-2 is alot better than 3-1, but the way we end games has not convinced me at all, aint no way in hell the Lakers can win anything making silly plays such as they did in these previous games. Now really all the Lakers have to do now is win one more in Boston then the momentum favors the Lakers and puts major pressure back on Boston. This shit aint mission impossible and I find it amusing how many called this series over. This is the NBA "where amazing happens" LOL.

I'm also now thoroughly convinced that if the Lakers would have won game 4 this series would have been a wrap.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:14 am

hahaha yall some punk ass weenies cryin about your sorry ass basketball team who blew their chances in the championship already. bandwagon fans?? what are u guys talkin about. u dont know what that means. people in boston have been loving the celtics since forever. YES even when they sucked. what the fuck makes u think their fans werent devoted when they sucked? i wanna know. theirs nothing rational u can possibly say to prove they didnt have loyal fans. stop being a pussy cuz LA is all fuckin done. this discussion is goin nowhere.

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:21 am

spc6364 wrote:hahaha yall some punk ass weenies cryin about your sorry ass basketball team who blew their chances in the championship already. bandwagon fans?? what are u guys talkin about. u dont know what that means. people in boston have been loving the celtics since forever. YES even when they sucked. what the fuck makes u think their fans werent devoted when they sucked? i wanna know. theirs nothing rational u can possibly say to prove they didnt have loyal fans. stop being a pussy cuz LA is all fuckin done. this discussion is goin nowhere.

Hush up you little bandwagon ass nerd. LOL. You need to stick to Football, because aside from your non sense comments you dont seem to be able to add to a good sports debate with real any facts or points. Lakers a "sorry ass team"? Can you elaborate? Who was the team who basically cruised into the Finals in a way tougher conference and who was the team that almost got taken out by two sub par mediocre teams to begin these playoffs? Oh and by the way the Celtics made a new NBA record tonight by having the most road loses in a Playoffs! Smile

Last edited by NYTE RYDA on Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:25 am; edited 1 time in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jun 16, 2008 12:22 am

And yes your city is full of team hopping bandwagon ass fans. Please.... I can show you a youtube video of a Celtics game prior to this season where yall arena was half empty. It was enough to show pity and sympathy for Paul Pierce.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Mon Jun 16, 2008 1:45 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:
spc6364 wrote:hahaha yall some punk ass weenies cryin about your sorry ass basketball team who blew their chances in the championship already. bandwagon fans?? what are u guys talkin about. u dont know what that means. people in boston have been loving the celtics since forever. YES even when they sucked. what the fuck makes u think their fans werent devoted when they sucked? i wanna know. theirs nothing rational u can possibly say to prove they didnt have loyal fans. stop being a pussy cuz LA is all fuckin done. this discussion is goin nowhere.

Hush up you little bandwagon ass nerd. LOL. You need to stick to Football, because aside from your non sense comments you dont seem to be able to add to a good sports debate with real any facts or points. Lakers a "sorry ass team"? Can you elaborate? Who was the team who basically cruised into the Finals in a way tougher conference and who was the team that almost got taken out by two sub par mediocre teams to begin these playoffs? Oh and by the way the Celtics made a new NBA record tonight by having the most road loses in a Playoffs! Smile
haha who cares about road losses when u win the championship Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jun 16, 2008 6:07 pm

Funny how someone can be so stupid yet so confident. Declaring a championship for that team already? Before the game has even been played? LOL. That must be a new one. Sorry ass team might be the only NBA team to ever win a ring with such a garbage ass road record in the Playoffs. Boston Celtics with out Home court in the Playoffs Equals = No chance in hell for a ring! Plain and simple.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:02 am

what? in the last 2 rounds with L.A. and DETROIT, BOSTON has been doin better on the road than everybody!!

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:47 pm

I guess I just have to be blunt with your ass so in simple terms fuck your square ass team and everything about them period LOL. Enough said who cares if yall win tonight big deal whats the surprise there? Its a home game. The only reason yall even in the Finals and didnt get knocked out by Atlanta, the Cavs or even Detorit is because you had home court through out the Playoffs. Thats the only thing that saved yall. A 3-9 record on the road is saying to much about your squads inability to play the same way as they do at home on the road like a REAL champion team manages to do.

And I sure hope your in your right mind because Boston definatley does not have a better road record than anyone in the Playoffs did. LOL! News flash! They made a new worst record in NBA history by losing on Sunday! Boston has just made another worst record in the NBA by having to play 26 total games so far in the Playoffs. 26! The Lakers have only had to play 20. 21 with tonight. Lakers are above 500. pct on the road meanwhile Boston is in the trenches with a terrible 3-9 record. Get your facts straight.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  East Coast Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:04 pm

We'll find out tonight if the NBA is truely fixed.

East Coast
Wannabe

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:06 pm

The "fixes" have already been made and carried out. Even if the Lakers do win, it only gives me more reason to believe it is indeed fixed.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:08 pm

Im sitting here watching this game and one thing has me trippin, why is it that we have such a unenthusiastic crowd at the Staples Center? The annoucers brought up that our crowd comes to these games with no energy, lacking excitement and basically sitting there as if this where a damn preseason or regular season game when this is the NBA finals! I've always noticed that our crowd was pretty weak/soft compared to tons of other places. Just looking at and hearing that damn bandwagon crowd of Boston has me disappointed with LA's. Another thing that quickly came back looking at Boston is that their center is somewhat reminisent of the Utah Jazz crowd, I see an overflow of saltine crackers once again every you look, oh well LOL. I guess it looks a little more diverse than the Utah arena. Point is these people that go to the games could use a big shot of pride every now and then to wake they ass up, cause they where pathetic this series.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Jun 17, 2008 10:46 pm

What an awful game for the Lakers. Embarassed But anyway Im not going to sit here and pout, instead I will give my team the credit they deserve the Lakers went through alot this year more than any other team, this year could have been a catastrophe year and with many worse years to come ,we started out the season with an 8-9 record below 500.pct, and ended up the top seed in the toughest conference made it the place where no one in their right mind would have imagined us to be in (the finals) and had a great all around season. But DEFENSE does indeed win games, I will credit Boston for that, they played better in the series. Bynum will bring a better defensive presence on the inside and make up for Pau Gasols lack luster softness in the interior. By the way where the fuck did Pau and Odom go tonight? where they even in Boston or where they already on vaction somewhere? They where completely non existent.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Wed Jun 18, 2008 4:32 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:What an awful game for the Lakers. Embarassed But anyway Im not going to sit here and pout, instead I will give my team the credit they deserve the Lakers went through alot this year more than any other team, this year could have been a catastrophe year and with many worse years to come ,we started out the season with an 8-9 record below 500.pct, and ended up the top seed in the toughest conference made it the place where no one in their right mind would have imagined us to be in (the finals) and had a great all around season. But DEFENSE does indeed win games, I will credit Boston for that, they played better in the series. Bynum will bring a better defensive presence on the inside and make up for Pau Gasols lack luster softness in the interior. By the way where the fuck did Pau and Odom go tonight? where they even in Boston or where they already on vaction somewhere? They where completely non existent.
lol Laughing they didnt show up

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  East Coast Wed Jun 18, 2008 7:27 am

Lakers need some defensive help badly. Fortunate thing is they're young.

East Coast
Wannabe

Number of posts : 47
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Back to top Go down

Post  spc6364 Wed Jun 18, 2008 12:53 pm

i think bynum will help LA a lot

spc6364
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  SURCALMEX Wed Jun 18, 2008 1:36 pm

yeah lakers have it next year for sure bynum and ariza are 2 of there best defensive players and where not playing so next year's finals if lakers stay healthy will be a whole nother story and celtics big 3 all are 32 or 33 years old even older than kobe lakers got more future than celtics celtics where at there prime this year can't wait till lakers sweep the celtics next year once bynum is there garnett and perkins will have a hard time against bynum next year and bynum is learning from one of the best centers in history "Kareem Abdul Jabbar" Celtics deserve this one they played some good finals but this will not happen next year because LAKERS will finally take it all next year c'mon lakers improved alot this year from loosing in the first round of the playoffs to getting into the finals next year they will improve even more and they will be even more dominate than the celtics
SURCALMEX
SURCALMEX
Captain

Number of posts : 1660
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 37 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 23 ... 37  Next