Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

+25
CaliforniaRepublic
ALCOHOLIC
wolfman
dstrm300
wesiderider
EVANS STR. GANG
.02 cents
JinkyRctongs
Coka
"Flaco73"
WickedMindz1
tysuave77
pm
{~Vicente~}
Drunky McThuggerton
samdooby
East Coast
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
blow me
Ty
Drop Out
SURCALMEX
TumbleWeed
spc6364
W.Devil
29 posters

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next

Go down

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 22 Empty Re: The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

Post  TumbleWeed Sun May 30, 2010 12:42 am

LOL at that idiot charles barkley picking the suns to win today.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 22 Empty Re: The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

Post  W.Devil Sun May 30, 2010 12:44 am

I got home late and missed te pregame..lol...fuckin Charles..

this is the same idiot who in the Thunder series said that Kobe had no more 30 and 40 game a night performances left in him, lol!....motherfucker has been playing as good of ball as I have ever seen....
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun May 30, 2010 12:45 am

LOL...wow. Kobe still Basketball
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun May 30, 2010 12:53 am

i GOT TO SAY THOUGH, AS MUCH AS I WENT INTO THIS SERIES REALLY HATING THE SUNS..I REALLY GREW TO RESPECT THIS NEW SUNS CREW...THERE ALL HEART...

FUCKD UP SEEING NASH CRY IN THE LOCKER ROOM...LOL...HOPEFULLY HE GETS TO THE FINALS SOMEDAY...JUST NOT THROUGH US.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Sun May 30, 2010 12:59 am

LOL...DID ANYONE NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CELTICS GETING THEIR CONFRENCE TITLE TROPHY AND THE LAKERS GETTING THEIRS?

LOL THE CELTICS WERE ALL HAPPY LIKE SOME GIDDY ASS LIL KIDS....THE LAKERS WERE ALL STONE FACED, SPORTING DEATH STARES...NO ONE TOUCHED THE TROPHY...NO HATS...NO ONE GAVE A FUCK...

LAKESHOW ONLY CARES ABOUT THE LARRY O'BRIEN...NOT NO FUCK ASS CONFERENCE TROPHY.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Sun May 30, 2010 9:37 am

yup cuz it aint nuthin new to the lakeshow, thats 3 in a row.. & especially for kobe & fish who have like wut? 7 already am i right? and im sure phil schooled the newbies right letting them know that this aint a thing til they got that NBA championship ring.. theyre acting like this aint a thing, which is the way to do it unlike the celtics getting all happy like they never been there before haha..
this is gunna be one good asss matchup!! i said it was gunna be lakers over phoenix in 5 or 6.. it took em 6 now i wanna see the lakers take em in 6! just like they did to us 2 yrs ago!

but daam wouldnt it be firme to see them going to 7??
game 7 NBA finals lakers vs celtics in L.A
daamm what a game that would be!!!!

i would be there in LA with cases of beer & sum fireworks watching the game outside staples lol waiting for that damn party to begin haha
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sun May 30, 2010 10:04 am

Huero wrote:LOL...DID ANYONE NOTICE THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE CELTICS GETING THEIR CONFRENCE TITLE TROPHY AND THE LAKERS GETTING THEIRS?

LOL THE CELTICS WERE ALL HAPPY LIKE SOME GIDDY ASS LIL KIDS....THE LAKERS WERE ALL STONE FACED, SPORTING DEATH STARES...NO ONE TOUCHED THE TROPHY...NO HATS...NO ONE GAVE A FUCK...

LAKESHOW ONLY CARES ABOUT THE LARRY O'BRIEN...NOT NO FUCK ASS CONFERENCE TROPHY.
BOSTON WAS EXCITED CAUSE NO ONE EXPECTED THEM TO MAKE IT AGAINST REAL TEAMS.....LAKERS WERE EXPECTED TO SWEEP EVERYONE....DIDN'T HAPPEN...
LAKERS FANS ARE SPOILED, BOTTOM LINE......
KOBE HAD KICK ASS NIGHT, GASOL THIS BYNUM THAT....IF THEY LOSE LAKERS FANS GET BUTT HURT......

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sun May 30, 2010 10:11 am

CBxBOY32 wrote:yup cuz it aint nuthin new to the lakeshow, thats 3 in a row.. & especially for kobe & fish who have like wut? 7 already am i right? and im sure phil schooled the newbies right letting them know that this aint a thing til they got that NBA championship ring.. theyre acting like this aint a thing, which is the way to do it unlike the celtics getting all happy like they never been there before haha..
this is gunna be one good asss matchup!! i said it was gunna be lakers over phoenix in 5 or 6.. it took em 6 now i wanna see the lakers take em in 6! just like they did to us 2 yrs ago!

but daam wouldnt it be firme to see them going to 7??
game 7 NBA finals lakers vs celtics in L.A
daamm what a game that would be!!!!

i would be there in LA with cases of beer & sum fireworks watching the game outside staples lol waiting for that damn party to begin haha
THAT'S RIGHT BOSTON.....THE DREAM KILLERS.....HAHAHAHAHA........ANOTHER FOR THE RAFTERS....ON TO THE NEXT ONE......

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Sun May 30, 2010 10:15 am

NYTE RYDA wrote:LOL...wow. Kobe still Basketball
REMEMBER WHEN LA STAR KOBE RATTED OUT SHAQ WHEN HIS WIFE CAUGHT HIS ASS CHEATING....DIME ASS MUTHAFUCKA.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ALCOHOLIC Thu Jun 03, 2010 10:20 pm

fuck boston
ALCOHOLIC
ALCOHOLIC
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post  CaliforniaRepublic Thu Jun 03, 2010 11:27 pm

Lakers' bout to run it straight through.... good first game of the finals but i'm guessing 5 at the most, lakers.
CaliforniaRepublic
CaliforniaRepublic
Captain

Number of posts : 1763
Registration date : 2008-02-04

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com/

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:08 am

BOSTON got smoked in game 1...it's still the best of 7..

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:09 am

wesiderider wrote:BOSTON got smoked in game 1...it's still the best of 7..

SWWWEEEEEPPPPPP!!!!

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:47 am

wesiderider wrote:i would be there in LA with cases of beer & sum fireworks watching the game outside staples lol waiting for that damn party to begin haha
THAT'S RIGHT BOSTON.....THE DREAM KILLERS.....HAHAHAHAHA........ANOTHER FOR THE RAFTERS....ON TO THE NEXT ONE......

Very Happy
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:48 am

ALCOHOLIC wrote:fuck boston
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  "Flaco73" Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:34 am

Game 1 Jun 3, Los Angeles Lakers 102 - Boston Celtics 89 Basketball Fuck Boston
The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 22 779-56
"Flaco73"
Soldier

Number of posts : 111
Registration date : 2009-10-05

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Fri Jun 04, 2010 2:07 am

lakersssssssss babyyyyy fuck boston!!!!!!!!! 1-0 lakers up
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:02 am

Boston will come out way better in game two. This was a great first win for us though...HUGE confidence builder for our bigs. The Celtics looked old and tired out there tonight.

lol @ that last shot by Kobe....OWNED!

the officiating was weak on both ends tonight...way to many bullshit touchy fouls called....only reason the fuckin celtics were even in the game in the first half was that bullshit.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Jun 04, 2010 9:37 am

FUCK THE FAKERS AND THEIR GAY ASS TEAM COLORS....
WHO'S LEADING THE HEAD-TO-HEAD SERIES.......
WHO'S MADE THE FINALS LESS TIMES AND CAME OUT WITH MORE TITLES BOSTON.....LA FAKERS, KINGS OF THE WC TROPHY.......KOBE KING OF RATTING.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:45 pm

wesiderider wrote:FUCK THE FAKERS AND THEIR GAY ASS TEAM COLORS....
WHO'S MADE THE FINALS LESS TIMES AND CAME OUT WITH MORE TITLES BOSTON.....LA FAKERS, KINGS OF THE WC TROPHY.......KOBE KING OF RATTING.....

i dedicate this song to you and all bostonk fans and the team....

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jun 04, 2010 12:50 pm

Huero wrote:Boston will come out way better in game two.

Fuck up wyte boi. You jinxing us.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Jun 04, 2010 1:56 pm

Al Capwn wrote:
wesiderider wrote:FUCK THE FAKERS AND THEIR GAY ASS TEAM COLORS....

i dedicate this song to you and all bostonk fans and the team....
Whack, even worse than the fakers....
GO BOSTON.......MOST TITLES IN B-BALL.....BOSTON OWNS THE FAKERS IN HEAD-TO-HEAD SERIES....WHY DO FAKERS FANS WHO COINCIDENTALLY ARE TROJANS FANS NOT LIKE UCLA, WHEN SOME OF THE GREATEST FAKER PLAYERS ARE BRUINS?.....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:13 pm

lol oyu ran out of cetrix data so your gonna throw in some ncaa stuff? who cares man, and after this series yall are only gonna have one more title than us, with no likely chance of you guys getting any more soon. yall are lucky you made it this year. lake show team of the last and next decade.

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:31 pm

Al Capwn wrote:lol oyu ran out of cetrix data so your gonna throw in some ncaa stuff? who cares man, and after this series yall are only gonna have one more title than us, with no likely chance of you guys getting any more soon. yall are lucky you made it this year. lake show team of the last and next decade.
You're right BO$TON is lucky they made it this year...I didn't think they would....I said that a while back...lol..but they are here....and you know they wont get swept....it's all in the sport homie, ya know like the ANGELS/DODGERS rivalry....you're right after this maybe maybe not 1 extra title, but Lakers will still have a shitty average against the CELTICS in finals play....that's like fighting the same dude 12 times and you lose 8 of those fights....lol....and on the fakeshow what do you think about Chris Bosh on the Lakers?.....
GO BOSTON....BEAT LA...BEAT LA...BEAT LA...

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:57 pm

ya you right bout that avg thing, but its gonna be hard to level that out since bostonk aint gonna be in the finals for a while.....lol and i think that the lakers celtrix rivaly is more a rivalry because the dodgers angles one isnt really much of one, the players and the teams themselves dont feel it, and theers not much of a history of playing eachother. maybe the old dodger yankee rivalry is more like this one. but idk bout bosh, dont really need him. they should trade farmar for nate robinson tho. that be tight....lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 22 of 37 Previous  1 ... 12 ... 21, 22, 23 ... 29 ... 37  Next