Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

+25
CaliforniaRepublic
ALCOHOLIC
wolfman
dstrm300
wesiderider
EVANS STR. GANG
.02 cents
JinkyRctongs
Coka
"Flaco73"
WickedMindz1
tysuave77
pm
{~Vicente~}
Drunky McThuggerton
samdooby
East Coast
MAFIA GANG IE bangin
blow me
Ty
Drop Out
SURCALMEX
TumbleWeed
spc6364
W.Devil
29 posters

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next

Go down

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 24 Empty Re: The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

Post  wesiderider Wed Jun 09, 2010 11:46 am

wesiderider wrote:
Huero wrote:anybody catch that Bird and Magic documentary on HBO? good shit...
I still got the games they played against each other recorded on vhs, I transferred them to dvd as well but kept the tapes for nostalgic purposes....those were some kick ass games...with legends on both sides...the sort you see don't these days...there's ballers out right now, but 1 maybe 2 top stars per team....the Celtic/Lakers games were whole squads...even the subs had game...
Been a fan....gonna stay one.....gonna die one.... Cool

wesiderider
Made Member

Number of posts : 1343
Registration date : 2009-12-31

Back to top Go down

The Lakeshow (everything Lakers) - Page 24 Empty Re: The Lakeshow (everything Lakers)

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:01 pm

wesiderider wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:
ALCOHOLIC wrote:fuck bostonK
Fuck los angelesk.......

LMAO. A California native rooting for a foreign state and team? How the hell does that happen? I never understood that.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:03 pm

Huero wrote:So when did you become a Celtic fan? After KG and Allen got traded over there in 07? Or were you a fan back when Kobe was getting MVP chants in the garden?

LOL. I'm willing to bet that A LOT of these Celtics fans these days are bandwagon team hoppers. Even the announcers during the game said that Kobe was getting MVP chants in Boston during the 07 season. All that shit went out the window in 08 when KG and Allen got traded to Boston. Makes me wonder how many of these so called "fans" are even genuine.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:16 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
wesiderider wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:
ALCOHOLIC wrote:fuck bostonK
Fuck los angelesk.......

LMAO. A California native rooting for a foreign state and team? How the hell does that happen? I never understood that.
PHILADELPHIA EAGLES TOO......... Laughing

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:21 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
Huero wrote:So when did you become a Celtic fan? After KG and Allen got traded over there in 07? Or were you a fan back when Kobe was getting MVP chants in the garden?

LOL. I'm willing to bet that A LOT of these Celtics fans these days are bandwagon team hoppers. Even the announcers during the game said that Kobe was getting MVP chants in Boston during the 07 season. All that shit went out the window in 08 when KG and Allen got traded to Boston. Makes me wonder how many of these so called "fans" are even genuine.
Do Kobe fans buy his shoes or do they still buy Jordan's??? Being "genuine" fans and all..... Laughing

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ALCOHOLIC Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:21 pm

wesiderider wrote:Typical fakers fans.....your only happy when you win....spoiled....Ray Allen sucked big time tonight....
BEAT LA...BEAT LA.....BEAT LA.....BEAT LA....
BEANTOWN VS. BEANERTOWN....LOL......

Shut up 'fore I put a dick in it ese.. what we're supposed to be celebrating when we lose? fuck outta here no shit we're gonna be "only" happy when we win we going for the title unlike your sorry ass team

Ray Allen going 0-13 FG's... LOL
ALCOHOLIC
ALCOHOLIC
Soldier

Number of posts : 308
Registration date : 2009-11-19

Back to top Go down

Post  ALCOHOLIC Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:23 pm

wesiderider wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:

Do Kobe fans buy his shoes or do they still buy Jordan's??? Being "genuine" fans and all..... Laughing

Nah kobe's shoes always been kinda whack to me and I cant afford jordans lol
ALCOHOLIC
ALCOHOLIC
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:45 pm

i hear everyone saying series going back to CALI this n that.... wut if the series doesnt go back to LA?? wut if the Lakeshow ends it in Boston?? no one thought of that huh? lol
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Jun 09, 2010 1:47 pm

wesiderider wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:

neither!!! lol ya i konw you fucks are gonna talk shit. i never liked jordans. ya i said it. dont like the way they look and ill probably never wear a pair either!!! plus i always got the feeling people bought em JUST because they were "jordans". you know status symbols and all that. and i honest to god dont like em...

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Number of posts : 5175
Registration date : 2008-06-25

http://2012data.webs.com/theilluminati.htm

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:01 pm

ALCOHOLIC wrote:
wesiderider wrote:Typical fakers fans.....your only happy when you win....spoiled....Ray Allen sucked big time tonight....

Shut up 'fore I put a dick in it ese.. what we're supposed to be celebrating when we lose? fuck outta here no shit we're gonna be "only" happy when we win we going for the title unlike your sorry ass team

Didn't you say you were in juvi in 06'....lil mocoso I've been doing shit and finished when you were still shiting mustard.....this is grown folk talking..... Cool

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:04 pm

Al Capwn wrote:
wesiderider wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:

neither!!! lol ya i konw you fucks are gonna talk shit. i never liked jordans. ya i said it. dont like the way they look and ill probably never wear a pair either!!! plus i always got the feeling people bought em JUST because they were "jordans". you know status symbols and all that. and i honest to god dont like em...
....lol...@"you fucks"...I'm the only Boston fan on here....
ME AGAINST THE WORLD BABY....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:08 pm

CBxBOY32 wrote:i hear everyone saying series going back to CALI this n that.... wut if the series doesnt go back to LA?? wut if the Lakeshow ends it in Boston?? no one thought of that huh? lol
The Celts gotta win 3 straight against the Lakes.....pretty tough odds....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  EVANS STR. GANG Wed Jun 09, 2010 2:15 pm

wesiderider wrote:
CBxBOY32 wrote:i hear everyone saying series going back to CALI this n that.... wut if the series doesnt go back to LA?? wut if the Lakeshow ends it in Boston?? no one thought of that huh? lol
The Celts gotta win 3 straight against the Lakes.....pretty tough odds....

yea thats true homie.. but im talking about wut if the lakeshow wins the next 2 in Boston?? they aint going back to Cali for nuthin but the Parade lol.. i know it'll be tough for the lakers to do that but it's possible am i right? so i dont get why everyones saying it's going back to cali like if boston's winning another
EVANS STR. GANG
EVANS STR. GANG
Made Member

Number of posts : 1086
Registration date : 2009-07-22

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:08 pm

wesiderider wrote:
Al Capwn wrote:
wesiderider wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:

do only bostonk fans wear jordans? lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:41 pm

Al Capwn wrote:
wesiderider wrote:
Al Capwn wrote:
wesiderider wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:

do only bostonk fans wear jordans? lol
Paul Pierce Nike Air Max 0'10's.......check'em out at lakersuniverse.com... Laughing

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:47 pm

why does paul peirce have his own shoes? his sponsors are gonna drop him after his hooooorrrrriibblle performance this finals...lol

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drunky McThuggerton Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:53 pm

lol @ doc rivers runnin cryin to david stern sending tapes of uncaled fouls! what a lil hyna....

Drunky McThuggerton
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:09 pm

lol...i read that shit

fuckin doc talking about moving screens....really...REALLY? Doc? the coach of the Celtics complaining about moving screens....watch the Celtics and thats all u fuckin see is moving screens....

oh the irony.

someone on another forum said this shit, lol

"This is the equivalent of Paul Pierce complaining about someone faking injuries."

LOL
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:11 pm

yall know what this means....Celtics are gonna get ALL the calls next game...like game 2 in 08...book it.
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:23 pm

Al Capwn wrote:why does paul peirce have his own shoes? his sponsors are gonna drop him after his hooooorrrrriibblle performance this finals...lol
Can't argue that against the Lakes this series....non-existent.....but his kicks are tight.... Laughing

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Wed Jun 09, 2010 5:29 pm

Huero wrote:yall know what this means....Celtics are gonna get ALL the calls next game...like game 2 in 08...book it.
What we will see is a lot more calls being reviewed in the final 2 minutes of every game....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:11 pm

wesiderider wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:

Never purchased a pair of Kobe shoes a day in my life, Jordans neither.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:28 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
wesiderider wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:

Never purchased a pair of Kobe shoes a day in my life, Jordans neither.
...I was being a smart ass dog....fan or not I wouldn't buy'em either....

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  ALCOHOLIC Thu Jun 10, 2010 2:09 am

wesiderider wrote:
ALCOHOLIC wrote:

Didn't you say you were in juvi in 06'....lil mocoso I've been doing shit and finished when you were still shiting mustard.....this is grown folk talking..... Cool

So you're old and useless now? Right, you're one of those old ass vatos my ass would be taking care of if you were in my varrio.. bringing your bum ass beers and shit while you "reminisce" about your older days and "aaaaaall of the work your ass used to put in". Nobody gives a fuck how old your ass is ese I'd still break my foot off in that ass leva, kinda like Fisher did to your entire team lastnight
ALCOHOLIC
ALCOHOLIC
Soldier

Back to top Go down

Post  wesiderider Thu Jun 10, 2010 9:20 am

ALCOHOLIC wrote:
wesiderider wrote:
ALCOHOLIC wrote:

So you're old and useless now? Right, you're one of those old ass vatos my ass would be taking care of if you were in my varrio.. bringing your bum ass beers and shit while you "reminisce" about your older days and "aaaaaall of the work your ass used to put in". Nobody gives a fuck how old your ass is ese I'd still break my foot off in that ass leva, kinda like Fisher did to your entire team lastnight
Why don't you put your skirt away and man the fuck up...if you can't handle people talking about your team....stay the fuck out the convo juvi "boy"...stick to baby bottles and crayons.....and I supposed because you were in day care your a vet......believe me lil man....nobody cares......and another thing I don't drink juvenile "alcoholic "......

wesiderider
Made Member

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 24 of 37 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 23, 24, 25 ... 30 ... 37  Next