Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Movie/Documentary in the making about San Bernardino black gang history.

+4
Drop Out
P_LOKO
~OSO~
TumbleWeed
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Movie/Documentary in the making about San Bernardino black gang history. - Page 2 Empty Re: Movie/Documentary in the making about San Bernardino black gang history.

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Aug 03, 2008 2:03 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Why would it be called anything else? San Bernardino is the heart and soul and complete epitome of what IE is and stands for so to call it anything else wouldn't make sense. I have seen plenty of dudes use Westside IE in places all over, even in Riverside, Which makes no sense because Westside IE means Westside San Bernardino.

More specifically I have seen dudes on the West end of IE claim Westside IE along side the so called 'West-End".
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Movie/Documentary in the making about San Bernardino black gang history. - Page 2 Empty Re: Movie/Documentary in the making about San Bernardino black gang history.

Post  Drop Out Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:42 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:
NYTE RYDA wrote:Why would it be called anything else? San Bernardino is the heart and soul and complete epitome of what IE is and stands for so to call it anything else wouldn't make sense. I have seen plenty of dudes use Westside IE in places all over, even in Riverside, Which makes no sense because Westside IE means Westside San Bernardino.

More specifically I have seen dudes on the West end of IE claim Westside IE along side the so called 'West-End".

IF THERES FOOLS CLAIMING WESTSIDE IxE OVER WEST-END THEN THOSE ARE SOME FAKE ASS FOOLS, WE HAVE ALWAYS USED WEST-END SINCE I COULD REMEBER...ITS NOTHING NEW OR MADE UP...AND ABOUT THE IxE YEA SB IS THE HEART OF SBC BUT THE IxE HAS MANY DIFFERENT BEGINGS ALL THE MAJOR CITYS LIKE ONTA,FONTA,RITO,COLTON,SB, N RIVERSIDE ALL HAVE THERE HISTORY WITH THE IxE ALL ON THERE OWN RIGHT.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Number of posts : 5006
Registration date : 2008-01-21

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:49 pm

No doubt, and I thought the same when I heard someone claiming Westside IE over there. I hadn't heard the term "West End' until a couple years ago to be honest although I do however understand that its a very old term.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Movie/Documentary in the making about San Bernardino black gang history. - Page 2 Empty Westside IE

Post  Ty Sun Aug 03, 2008 4:50 pm

I'm gonna reserve judgement on this one because truthfully it's the first I heard on a Billy Wright IE project. All he know is LA so I don't even know why he would even try this one unless he is looking at it from the LA end. There is already a documentary on the E that was cut from old video taped footage of hood football games, house parties and hood footage in general.

You can't make no movie about the E without hitting the right channels and frankly ole boy ain't done it. For sho, he ain't gonna get the story straight if you on some LA comes to town and conquers the locals bull. Plus none of the names ring a IE bell even slightly as far as production, but we shall see. I think somebody said one of the PJ homies is in on this if so o.k., but hopefully you ain't got somebody pushing some bunk to sell a video.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:00 pm

Oh no doubt about it Ty Ty. Its all being ran through reputables from various hoods from San Bernardino. From this specific era just to give a few, Marciano from Gilbert,A few reputable PJ's, Talon, Gee 1 from Gilbert and so on, running everything from the scripts to the storyline and so on the truth will told here., Truth be told there is very few Originals from that era still breathing or not serving life in the penitentiary, these other extra dudes are just in it to be in it. And they will go along the lines of real history and not irrelevant ass nonsense.

As for Billy Wright he is simply the Director chosen for his ability to bring the reality of things into prospective, there is also however two sides to the events that took place and with being so there is also a few LA cats sticking around to contribute and add to the authenticity.

I feel you, I been a little apprehensive since I heard about the updates. I will keep yall posted.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Sun Aug 03, 2008 5:29 pm

Ty wrote:I'm gonna reserve judgement on this one because truthfully it's the first I heard on a Billy Wright IE project. All he know is LA so I don't even know why he would even try this one unless he is looking at it from the LA end. There is already a documentary on the E that was cut from old video taped footage of hood football games, house parties and hood footage in general.

You can't make no movie about the E without hitting the right channels and frankly ole boy ain't done it. For sho, he ain't gonna get the story straight if you on some LA comes to town and conquers the locals bull. Plus none of the names ring a IE bell even slightly as far as production, but we shall see. I think somebody said one of the PJ homies is in on this if so o.k., but hopefully you ain't got somebody pushing some bunk to sell a video.

WHATS IT CALLED? WHERE CAN I FIND A COPY?

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:04 pm

I believe he is speaking about the old tape from the Westside, I don't believe this is with any other cities.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Movie/Documentary in the making about San Bernardino black gang history. - Page 2 Empty The Tape

Post  Ty Mon Aug 04, 2008 11:00 am

Yeah, Ryda is right. It's an old flick with different events spliced together from the Westside. Like I said some of the old hood football games between the CG's and the Heights at Rio Vista before things got way outta hand. Some other events at Friesbe Park, bar bq's, Tiny Smith's pajama jammies and all that. Some funeral footage and house parties. I got some other old, old school footage from CAC park that my kinfolk had on 8mm film. Fools low riding and show boating the fro's and bell bottoms. Somebody gotta put me up on how to post some of those youtube type video's. Ya'll would get a serious laugh seeing some of your big homies as youngsters trying to fit into oversized Bear uniforms.

Ty
Soldier

Number of posts : 284
Registration date : 2008-01-22

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Aug 04, 2008 4:56 pm

Ty Ty is easy once you get the hang of it. I been playing around with this and this program makes it easy. If your Computer doesnt already have this program on it then just download it here.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Once you do that, then transfer the videos to your computer, although I'm not sure how your going to do that with old VHS tapes, but if you manage to do it then you work on the on how you want the Movie to be seen you can edit as well and then make an account on youtube to transfer the videos. Its easier than it sounds.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:24 am

I'm looking to get that bullshit falsified plot sypnosis that was originally put on there changed with the quickness because its bogus. Here is something more along the lines of being credable and relevant,

"1980's Los Angeles Crips out pour into San Bernardino established gang turf during the peak of the crack-cocaine epidemic, arises major conflict turning the streets into an urban war zone of street en battlements."

What do yall think about that? Sounds much more informative and factual. Let me know.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Tue Aug 05, 2008 12:43 am

That sounds good right there...way better than that shit they posted up. Sounds a whole lot more appealing now.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Tue Aug 05, 2008 1:55 am

ALOT BETTER...THE OTHER ONE SOUNDED CORNY AS FUCK.

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Aug 06, 2008 1:42 pm

Unfortunatley I can't get that little plot description changed rite now, until the whole page gets updated. Well, another small thing I should mention to yall, the screen writers are ALL from Westside San Bernardino born and raised and lived through it, so I have been reassured that it will meet our expectations. The story, plot, scripts and everything else have all been put together by fellow Westsiders who lived in the era. The rappers are just actors, they will go along with the plot.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  W.Devil Wed Dec 10, 2008 3:41 am

whats the status on this?
W.Devil
W.Devil
UnderBoss

Number of posts : 2977
Registration date : 2008-01-28

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Dec 10, 2008 2:07 pm

Glad somebody brought it up. It's still in the pre-production phase. The economy has really slowed it down, banks aint giving out loans rite now. It might be a while.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  P_LOKO Thu Dec 11, 2008 3:15 am

Hopefully it goes through, I'm still looking forward to seeing it.
P_LOKO
P_LOKO
Boss

Number of posts : 3824
Registration date : 2008-03-14

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:02 pm

Yeah I spoke to the homie about it yesterday, didn't have much to say about it. I think it might be some other shit involved as well. These industry cats don't want the truth exposed, especially those that had ties to the events in some way or another.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:10 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Yeah I spoke to the homie about it yesterday, didn't have much to say about it. I think it might be some other shit involved as well. These industry cats don't want the truth exposed, especially those that had ties to the events in some way or another.

Man, you a fake homie...i can see that now. You a real fake. Man, how many cops are really on here?

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Dec 11, 2008 4:37 pm

Shocked What are you trying to avoid now? Anyone ever notice that when these type of online characters aint getting stalled out and are skating on thin ice they resort to calling other dudes, fakes, frauds, phonies and cops to avoid the heat?
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 5:21 pm

NYTE RYDA wrote:Shocked What are you trying to avoid now? Anyone ever notice that when these type of online characters aint getting stalled out and are skating on thin ice they resort to calling other dudes, fakes, frauds, phonies and cops to avoid the heat?

man you a dinosaur...now reply and prove my point from earlier.

Back to top Go down

Post  Drop Out Thu Dec 11, 2008 7:51 pm

YOU A FAKE DINOSAUR UNDERCOVER COP!

Drop Out
Protective Custody
Protective Custody

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Dec 11, 2008 9:20 pm

DICERxBELMONT LOCOs wrote:YOU A FAKE DINOSAUR UNDERCOVER COP!

lol

Back to top Go down

Post  MAFIA GANG IE bangin Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:28 pm

wats sup wit this doc?? wats da status on it??

MAFIA GANG IE bangin
Soldier

Number of posts : 449
Registration date : 2008-02-19

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2