Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Behold a Pale Horse sandy hook prediction

2 posters

Go down

Behold a Pale Horse sandy hook prediction Empty Behold a Pale Horse sandy hook prediction

Post  Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:55 am

We've briefly (to my knowledge) touched on this book, I think it was in a chat session. Here is the lecture that preceded the book. RIP now. He talks about the war on 2nd amendment and a wealth of other things. I would highly reccomend this book.

“The government encouraged the manufacture and importation of firearms for the criminals to use. This is intended to foster a feeling of insecurity, which would lead the American people to voluntarily disarm themselves by passing laws against firearms.

Using drugs and hypnosis on mentalpatients in a process called Orion, the CIA inculcated the desire in these people to open fire on schoolyards and thus inflame the ant-igun lobby. This plan is well under way, and so far is working perfectly.

The middle class is begging the government to do away with the 2nd Amendment.”

-William Cooper 1991

Back to top Go down

Behold a Pale Horse sandy hook prediction Empty Re: Behold a Pale Horse sandy hook prediction

Post  Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 2:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Back to top Go down

Behold a Pale Horse sandy hook prediction Empty Re: Behold a Pale Horse sandy hook prediction

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:06 am

Good post, niners. I remember reading some of the book years ago. I got to about the half way mark before I lost it. There is things Cooper said/taught that I disagree with, but I believe he had great insight. He was before his time when it came to exposing the elite agenda and most of, if not all of his material, was gathered before the age of easy access information/internet.

I'm about to start watching the video. I want to see the Sandy Hook bit, since I haven't heard of that one yet.

Last edited by Daddie Strong Pipe on Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:21 am; edited 2 times in total
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:08 am

Nice find. I remember reading this in The Pale Horse but completely forgot about it. William Cooper still doesn't seize to amaze me even after his death. I tried not to fall into his writings 100% because of his obvious tendencies of changing words around to make his adversaries look more evil. Such as his claims of The Pope claiming "that he forgives before God does".

It would be very helpful if Billy was still around and we didn't have that fat idiot Alex Jones.
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:18 am

although he does talk about the gun control issue in this leture he doesn't go in depth like in his book. This was to promote his book so he only teases. The page on the book where he says that is page 225. Actually there is a snap shot of it too just type in wiliiam cooper quote regarding sandy hook...it should come up

Yeh he never ceases to amaze me at all...even after his death. I do believe he plays a huge role in the scheme of things as far as seals being broken and more knowledge....

yeh watch it...we'll discuss it if you want. What did you disagree with on his points?

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:22 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

WOW

TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Mon Jan 28, 2013 3:26 am

The United Nations Disarmament agenda - Eventual total gun control through false flags and staged events - William Cooper.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:22 pm

Just got me an original copy of Behold A Pale Horse. It seems like copies are getting rare to come by at a decent price nowadays.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Tue Feb 05, 2013 5:27 pm

Daddie Strong Pipe wrote:Just got me an original copy of Behold A Pale Horse. It seems like copies are getting rare to come by at a decent price nowadays.

Paperback is like 15 bucks bro.
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Feb 10, 2013 3:23 am

Daddie Strong Pipe wrote:Just got me an original copy of Behold A Pale Horse. It seems like copies are getting rare to come by at a decent price nowadays.

Let us know what you think mang

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down