Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

San Bernardino police investigate double homicide

Go down

San Bernardino police investigate double homicide Empty San Bernardino police investigate double homicide

Post  dstrm300 Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:32 am

Two men have been shot dead in a detached garage where they'd apparently been staying in San Bernardino, police say.
Gunfire was reported about 3 p.m. Thursday, Feb. 28, along the 300 block of West Olive Street.

Officers found the bodies of two Hispanic men in the garage of a duplex or triplex apartment building, said Sgt. Gary Robertson.
“Preliminarily, it sounds like they may have been staying there for a couple of days,” he said.

One of the victims appeared to be in his late 30s or early 40s, Robertson said. The other appeared to be between 18 and 20 years old.
Nearly three hours after the discovery, detectives had learned little more about the incident, including the number of assailants or whether there was a getaway car.
“We have no suspect information or description,” Robertson said. “We do not know the motive for the shooting.”

- See more at: http://www.pe.com/local-news/san-bernardino-county/san-bernardino-county-headlines-index/20130228-san-bernardino-2-men-slain-in-residential-garage.ece#sthash.rBgsNOKs.dpuf

edit: updated
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down

San Bernardino police investigate double homicide Empty Re: San Bernardino police investigate double homicide

Post  dstrm300 Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:37 am

I've been noticing sum similarities n sum of the murders n this area, im wondering if any 1 else notices what i see.
dstrm300
dstrm300
Made Member

Number of posts : 1201
Registration date : 2008-01-24

Back to top Go down