Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WOMAN MAULED TO DEATH BY LION DURING SEX

4 posters

Go down

WOMAN MAULED TO DEATH BY LION DURING SEX Empty WOMAN MAULED TO DEATH BY LION DURING SEX

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:45 am

A woman has been mauled to death by a lion while enjoying a passionate moment of love with her boyfriend in African bushland.

Newspapers in Zimbabwe report Sharai Mawera was having sex with her boyfriend, who has not been identified, when a male lion came snuck up from behind and roared.

Mawera’s partner reportedly narrowly escaped the lion’s grasp before escaping and alerting authorities.

“Unfortunately, the woman was mauled to death by the lion, but her boyfriend managed to escape,” said one of Mawera’s friends.

“The guy managed to escape before stopping at a distance where he witnessed his companion being attacked.

By the time police officers and armed rangers arrived at the scene, they could only discover the mauled remains of the market worker.

“The woman had already been killed. She had bloody bruises all over her body. Her neck and tummy had been mauled” said a source.

The location of the beastly attack was a favourite spot for the African couple, who had met there previously.

It’s also thought it isn’t the first time the lion has struck. Wildlife rangers suspect the same lion was responsible for an attack on a missing man on the weekend.

Police believe the man was eaten by a lion as he walked home from a nightclub.

http://au.news.yahoo.com/world/a/-/world/16314762/woman-mauled-to-death-by-lion-during-sex/?fb_action_ids=10151571724673060&fb_action_types=og.recommends&fb_source=other_multiline&action_object_map=%7B%2210151571724673060%22%3A474635152590898%7D&action_type_map=%7B%2210151571724673060%22%3A%22og.recommends%22%7D&action_ref_map=%5B%5D

: :blinkingdaf
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

WOMAN MAULED TO DEATH BY LION DURING SEX Empty Re: WOMAN MAULED TO DEATH BY LION DURING SEX

Post  American Zombie Thu Mar 07, 2013 3:51 am

Coward! He ran off and saved himself while his girlfriend was getting torn to shreds!
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

WOMAN MAULED TO DEATH BY LION DURING SEX Empty Re: WOMAN MAULED TO DEATH BY LION DURING SEX

Post  Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:18 am

Well...coward? I can't call it man. Im couldn't even imagine being in that predicament ya know? But I wouldn't fault a man for saving his own skin in survival mode. Now if it were me...I'd like to think I'd save the mother of my child. A girlfriend? Dude, I'm just not sure...this is a tuff one I'll have to give it more thought. What anfucked up situation though and ol boy on his way home from a club? In the bush land? Deeeeeezamn!

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:40 am

In my eyes that is a cowardly act. No man should leave his women, or any women to get mauld to death. Crush his head with a rock or something.
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:46 am

I feel that perspective surely. But that is an extreme situation. This was his girlfriend. what if he had children by another woman? Should he be expected to give his life and not try to survive another day for them?

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Thu Mar 07, 2013 4:52 am

Well of course we will never know what actually went down in the situation, but in the eyes of a man you see a coward. Who knows what that young girl was to him. A man with true morals should know that when you make love to a women you are both one. (Not trying to preach Christian values). So if that wasn't his babies mother if that's the case why was he cheating? He risked his relationship right there! Atleast be a man! So in my eyes that was a cowardice act!
Forum Gawd
Forum Gawd
Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:02 am

Nooooo not cheating. I'm saying this could have been casual sex but if he still has children from a previous relationship...I don't know I'm really torn by this one. Because we can all speculate but this is one of those things where you really don't know how u would react. I've had gun spa pointed at me where I knew one wrong move and I would have been dead. I stayed calm, collective, and kept every ounce of my dignity as I used smarts to get out of a dangerous situation. But a gun isn't. A wild beast. Beasts that can give a painful and prolonged death as they eat you alive. Panic may have set in and I'm saying how do we truly know how we'd react I that position. I can tell you now without a doubt I'd stay and fight until victorious or death if it were my girl of 5 yrs or my child. I know this factually. But again...some people panic others don't. If it was panic I don't think that makes him a coward.

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:08 am

niners wrote:Well...coward? I can't call it man. Im couldn't even imagine being in that predicament ya know? But I wouldn't fault a man for saving his own skin in survival mode. Now if it were me...I'd like to think I'd save the mother of my child. A girlfriend? Dude, I'm just not sure...this is a tuff one I'll have to give it more thought. What anfucked up situation though and ol boy on his way home from a club? In the bush land? Deeeeeezamn!

Same here. And when you're staring at a 400+ lb snarling beast, I don't think there's a person alive on this earth who would not shit themselves and do the same thing. It's an incredibly messed up/sad situation, but dude was trying to live, and I don't fault him for that.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Mar 07, 2013 5:11 am

That last sentence is what it is Nyte. For damn sure. Fighting to live.

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Mar 07, 2013 12:14 pm

Don't get me wrong, though. For my children, I would have stood my ground and did my best to protect them. There really isn't much one can do in a situation like that, except fight or flight, and when flight kicks in, only thing running through your mind is surviving and getting the hell out of there.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Thu Mar 07, 2013 1:24 pm

LOL. My bad everyone. I was joking with my post calling him a coward. I don't know the exact situation or whether or not he had any chance to "act as a shield" so she could get away. Ideally, yeah, the man is supposed to try protecting women and children first. But like I said, I wasn't there so I don't know how it went down.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  OldBlue Sun Mar 10, 2013 6:40 am

FFFFUUUUCCCCKKKKK!!!! What do you expect from bucking, out there in the wilderness!! If she a skank fuck it!!!!!!!!!
OldBlue
OldBlue
Made Member

Number of posts : 762
Registration date : 2009-03-11

Back to top Go down