Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Grand Theft Auto V

+2
Drunky McThuggerton
CaliKid
6 posters

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8

Go down

Grand Theft Auto V - Page 8 Empty Re: Grand Theft Auto V

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Nov 07, 2014 9:24 pm

Are they charging for online play on Playstation now? If they are I'll just stick to Xbox. I'm about to pick one up but I need to decide which one. I've been down with Xbox for years, but the charge sucks, Overall though Xbox has always been better quality.

Boss

Number of posts : 4842
Registration date : 2009-09-16

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:01 pm

CauseItsReal wrote:Why is it garbage?

It's 40% weaker than PS4, struggles to keep good performance in graphically intensive games (slow downs), suffers from an issue called black crush in games (look it up), it runs hotter despite being bigger and the system is $100 more expensive.

I think it has a better user interface and better multimedia features, but for the better gaming experience, I give the nod to PS4. A good gaming PC shits all over both of them though.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:03 pm

HxTwo wrote:Are they charging for online play on Playstation now? If they are I'll just stick to Xbox. I'm about to pick one up but I need to decide which one. I've been down with Xbox for years, but the charge sucks, Overall though Xbox has always been better quality.

Yeah, they're charging for PSN now. The tables have turned this generation, the PS4 is superior to the One in nearly every way, plus it's cheaper.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Fri Nov 07, 2014 10:14 pm

TumbleWeed wrote:
HxTwo wrote:Are they charging for online play on Playstation now? If they are I'll just stick to Xbox. I'm about to pick one up but I need to decide which one. I've been down with Xbox for years, but the charge sucks, Overall though Xbox has always been better quality.

Yeah, they're charging for PSN now. The tables have turned this generation, the PS4 is superior to the One in nearly every way, plus it's cheaper.
Just saw this. Thought it was interesting. It must be the prices.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:06 am

Guess I fucked up then. I think it's jus habit because I've had xbox since the first one and I've never actually had a playstation before.
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Forum Gawd Sat Nov 08, 2014 12:22 am

I've had both before but I prefered the 360 over the ps3, so it would feel weird to switch up all of a sudden.

Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  American Zombie Tue Nov 25, 2014 3:21 am

So far I'm not so impressed with gta 5 on the next gen system. There's better graphics and FPS mode, that's cool but not worth buying the game again. The main reason I bought it was because I hoped for better online game play with more people playing at once in a lobby, but the game still has many bugs and glitches making online game play an annoying experience. Then this weekend, an supposedly infamous group called "lizard squad " hacked the servers and took the game offline completely . Did some research and I guess this group has been causing problems for a while now with other games and different people.

So I'm guessing it's going to take a few more weeks before all the shit is fixed
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 8 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8