Urban Empire I.E. Street Life
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Teen shot, killed in Rialto

3 posters

Go down

Teen shot, killed in Rialto Empty Teen shot, killed in Rialto

Post  TumbleWeed Wed Jul 09, 2014 4:05 pm

Breaking News
Rialto teen dies after being shot in broad daylight

Doug Saunders
07/09/2014 12:58 PM

RIALTO >> 

A Rialto teen who was gunned down in broad daylight Tuesday has died, police said.
Papoose Mitchell, 19, of Rialto, was standing with friends in the 300 block of South Linden Avenue when two men walked up to the group and started shooting, police said.

The two gunmen ran away and jumped into a white mini-van and sped off at high speed, police added.
Police have not identified the suspected gunmen.
Mitchell was taken to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in Colton where he was pronounced dead.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Number of posts : 7350
Registration date : 2008-01-19

https://iestreetlife.aforumfree.com

Back to top Go down

Teen shot, killed in Rialto Empty Re: Teen shot, killed in Rialto

Post  American Zombie Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:56 am

I consider linden to be fontana like I consider pepper ave to be rialto!
American Zombie
American Zombie
Boss

Number of posts : 6128

http://www.lewrockwell.com/rothbard/rothbard62.html

Back to top Go down

Post  ToeLifex909 Thu Jul 10, 2014 6:24 pm

Nah linden is the toe bro my nigga pap got killed outside the linden kourts smh rip my young shit will never be the same he was a solid ass young nigga kept it real nd was always full of positive energy he was only fuckin 19 mane smh so much life ahead damn maneee RIP one of the realist

ToeLifex909
Wannabe

Number of posts : 14
Registration date : 2013-07-12

Back to top Go down

Post  TumbleWeed Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:25 pm

Sorry for your loss.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  ToeLifex909 Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:47 pm

The streets show no love airbody in Rialto / Dino area be safe

ToeLifex909
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  ToeLifex909 Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:49 pm

Papoose was from kovina mob piru MIP !!!

ToeLifex909
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Post  ToeLifex909 Thu Jul 10, 2014 7:51 pm

Good look @tumbleweedbity

ToeLifex909
Wannabe

Back to top Go down

Teen shot, killed in Rialto Empty San Bernardino homicide victim’s step-son sought in connection to Rialto slaying

Post  TumbleWeed Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:09 pm

RIALTO >> An arrest warrant has been issued for the stepson of a slain San Bernardino man in connection to the death of a 19-year-old Rialto teen who was gunned down in broad daylight earlier this week.

Rialto police detectives believe Shazad Mohammad Khan, 23, of San Bernardino and another man walked up to Rialto teen Papoose Mitchell on Tuesday evening and allegedly gunned him down in the 300 block of South Linden Avenue.
Mitchell was standing in the street with friends at the time of the shooting. He was taken to Arrowhead Regional Medical Center in Colton where he was pronounced dead.

Police allege Khan and another man ran from the scene and fled the area in a white mini-van.
Four hours later, Phillip Andrew Jacobs Sr., Khan’s stepfather, was gunned down in his San Bernardino home.

In that shooting, there was a knock at the door. When Jacobs answered the door, a lone gunman was on the other side who shot and killed Jacobs.
Khan’s sister was wounded in the barrage of gunfire, but authorities say her wounds were not life-threatening.

A witness to the Jacobs slaying said he spoke to the gunmen as they approached the apartment in the center of the Waterman Apartment complex in the 2600 block of South Copper Lane.

“I was sitting on the bench when three dudes walked up,” 26-year-old Kewun Jones said. “They said, ‘What’s up, blood?’ and I said , ‘What’s up cuz?’ Two of them stayed at the bottom of the stairs and the other dude walked upstairs and knocked on the door.”
That’s when bullets started flying.

“The man opened the door and, bam, dude just started shooting,” he said. “There was about seven to 10 shots. I told the kids to run in the house. The three dudes left.”
San Bernardino homicide detectives have not been able to identify any suspects in the Jacobs case and would not say if the two killings are related.

Khan, a documented member of a criminal street gang, hasn’t been located and police are asking for the public’s help to bring him to justice.
TumbleWeed
TumbleWeed
Boss

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down